Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-13-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how nobody has responded (other than GG) to my role claim. I'll assume that means you are all ok with it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we do find it, how should we notify you?
Old 05-13-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I think you find out more with voting patterns/ who defends a person than you do discussion. As a town we most likely know nothing. So we find out information when we vote for people and how people react to the voting.

No one will stick up for someone unless they are known part of a team. Which 8 times out of 10 means they are Mafia. We have seen how 1st days can spiral out of control when people get hung up on little things. I mean do I really have to reference the 25 page Shane vs Gonzo crap. So you can advocate "discussion" I will preach action.
Yeah, I more meant throwing out votes for people other than ncst8 before deciding to lynch.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I like how nobody has responded (other than GG) to my role claim. I'll assume that means you are all ok with it.
Nobody is okay with it. It is dumb to kill a potential cop on day one though, so you can safely assume that you have bought yourself the day here....
Old 05-13-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm hoping it means you're a certain someone and that you will let me take you out for pizza chili cheese fries.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you find out more with voting patterns/ who defends a person than you do discussion. As a town we most likely know nothing. So we find out information when we vote for people and how people react to the voting.

No one will stick up for someone unless they are known part of a team. Which 8 times out of 10 means they are Mafia. We have seen how 1st days can spiral out of control when people get hung up on little things. I mean do I really have to reference the 25 page Shane vs Gonzo crap. So you can advocate "discussion" I will preach action.
To be fair I defended SP and I wasn't mafia.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If i were him, I would have edited it into an old but prominent post somewhere. That way you couldn't just search his recent posts to find it...
He must have... I tried looking. Got about 3 pages in and gave up.

Quote:
What are we supposed to say? No your wrong stop Caddy thats dumb :-/
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Caddy making a Bulldogs-esque move. I like it. Then again, I love bold moves.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pineapple has been spotted and the prize has been claimed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I figured it was time to start this up. In my latest mock I gave us DeCastro and Weeden and it seems everyone hated it so I figured I'd start this up to see what everyone else is thinking. Team Needs, players you're interested in, etc. I'll start

Needs: QB, RT, pass rusher, OG, FS, speed WR, TE, nickel CB, blocking FB

I hate where we are picking. Too far down to make a reasonable trade up (personally wouldn't sell the farm trade up for RGIII, too many flaws for my tastes and no way we could get Luck) and no other QB worth a top ten pick. No value at pass rusher, especially if we stick with the 3-4. No FS in this class worth considering in the first round, much less top ten. Don't want to take yet another OL in the first round. Its pretty much a no-win situation. Free agency should help clear some things up as I expect us to fill some of the above needs (Flynn?Manning being one of the more obvious ones although in either case I would still want a QB to groom out of the first two days). As of now I'm rooting for a trade down so we can get a better match of need/value.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Is it just like a picture of a pineapple? I'm so confused.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Caddy making a Bulldogs-esque move. I like it. Then again, I love bold moves.
I figure it is well worth the risk. Assuming there is watcher out there, they could learn a tonne of information based on tonight if they choose to target me, which I hope they do.

CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaargh! Whoever found the pineapple like one minute before I did can suck it!
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, I would have had it if my internet didn't half shut down.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I figure it is well worth the risk. Assuming there is watcher out there, they could learn a tonne of information based on tonight if they choose to target me, which I hope they do.

Not cool.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Aaargh! Whoever found the pineapple like one minute before I did can suck it!
I have a feeling you are lying and covering it up right now. YOU FOUND THE PINEAPPLE
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
'merica disapproves.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
To be fair I defended SP and I wasn't mafia.
One out of how many in all the games we have played. The town are sheep. They follow in lynch trains and they follow investigators. Its rare to see someone stick their neck on the line for someone they don't know is good. Right now we need to get people to think for themselves, go with their gut and analyze posts/ voting patterns.

That will give the town more than most investigations I feel.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
'merica disapproves.
We speak ENGLISH around these parts.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One out of how many in all the games we have played. The town are sheep. They follow in lynch trains and they follow investigators. Its rare to see someone stick their neck on the line for someone they don't know is good. Right now we need to get people to think for themselves, go with their gut and analyze posts/ voting patterns.

That will give the town more than most investigations I feel.
Right after you manage to make that happen, you should fix the economy, bring peace to the middle east and discover the true meaning of life.
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost View Post
I have a feeling you are lying and covering it up right now. YOU FOUND THE PINEAPPLE
If only. JBond might be doing that, but I honestly was a minute too late.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Right after you manage to make that happen, you should fix the economy, bring peace to the middle east and discover the true meaning of life.
You can count on a few people to do it... I wish others would start though.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Hey, I pretty much always do what IBC just bolded.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I hope forenci is actually around this time.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Vote: njx

TAKE ME DOWN WITH YOU HUH? I CAN ALSO HOLD A GRUDGE!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am out, internet is blowing it. I am squarely on the lynch ncst8fan bandwagon.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote