Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-13-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** it. Whatever man. Just trying to play the game and let you all know it would be a fruitless day 1 kill. Whatever though. Shouldn't have signed up for this one. My bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Stupidest day one fast-lynch ever. We won't even get any sort of info. I refuse to vote ncst8 off.
So he gets mod killed? Then we risk losing 2 members of the town. Is it really worth your principled stand?
Old 05-13-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm neg repping this *****.. lmao.

I guess i wanted to go after a second because i'm ballsy, but i understand the logic behind not doing it.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I like how nobody has responded (other than GG) to my role claim. I'll assume that means you are all ok with it.
I think it's very stupid cause the mafia likely has a strongman.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it's very stupid cause the mafia likely has a strongman.
I doubt it. Roleblocker probably though.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I doubt it. Roleblocker probably though.
Why do you doubt it? There was a 2x strongman in the last game. Who modded it? Yeah, Grizz (and ibc).
Old 05-13-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why do you doubt it? There was a 2x strongman in the last game. Who modded it? Yeah, Grizz (and ibc).
It was more cannon for DBZ though. Admittedly I don't know Psych so I don't know if there is one.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
It was more cannon for DBZ though. Admittedly I don't know Psych so I don't know if there is one.
I don't see why not. Yang was pretty good at destroying someone who was in everybody's sight in season 5 (or was it 4).
Old 05-13-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: ncst8

Voted and beg rep's. What a tool.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

ncst8 (13):
Caddy, GG, JBond, bulldogs, R4L, ATL, CMD, IBC, Rob, vidae, njx, McGee, Trogdor

With 25 people alive, 13 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ncst8fan83, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided unto you.

ncst8fan83 (Tony, Townie) has been arrested.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-14-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As the town gathers for day two, they are greeted by an unusual sight. For there lies Forenci, knocked unconscious with a bag of drugs in his arms.

Forenci (Pierre Despereaux, Thief/Silencer) has been arrested.

The town finds a note at the station, as they decipher the note, they are led to the local amusement park. There, strung up on the Ferris Wheel, they find JBond’s body. It appears they’ve lost round one.

Shane P. Hallam (Ken, Triggered Bodyguard) has been killed.

With 22 people alive, 12 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-14-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well...a...3rd party? That's the usual 3rd party color at least.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHY!!! WHY didn't ken use his karate on him!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so, I'm going to throw this out there.

I'm calling ******** on Caddy. ******** ******** triple ******* ****-sucking ********.

1.) Given the amount of participants in each game, the likelihood of him being a Cop back to back like that is about 1/744.

2.) He saw how easily he could lead the sheep-like townies to slaughter if he wanted to in the last game. The town is inherently stupid and will rally behind anyone they can feel like they trust.

3.) Claiming Cop on day 1 like that as a baddie serves two purposes:
A.) Potentially steals protection from legitimate powered townies.
B.) An actual cop counter-claiming basically outs that person as a cop, giving the mafia their target.

It was a stupid move and I like the odds of him being evil and trying to send the town for a loop far better than him being an actual cop.

Caddy commanding the town and leading them right off a cliff is happening (maybe literally in the game) over my dead body.

Vote: Caddy
Old 05-14-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Alright so, I'm going to throw this out there.

I'm calling ******** on Caddy. ******** ******** triple ******* ****-sucking ********.

1.) Given the amount of participants in each game, the likelihood of him being a Cop back to back like that is about 1/744.

2.) He saw how easily he could lead the sheep-like townies to slaughter if he wanted to in the last game. The town is inherently stupid and will rally behind anyone they can feel like they trust.

3.) Claiming Cop on day 1 like that as a baddie serves two purposes:
A.) Potentially steals protection from legitimate powered townies.
B.) An actual cop counter-claiming basically outs that person as a cop, giving the mafia their target.

It was a stupid move and I like the odds of him being evil and trying to send the town for a loop far better than him being an actual cop.

Caddy commanding the town and leading them right off a cliff is happening (maybe literally in the game) over my dead body.

Vote: Caddy
I was thinking this as well... but you are kinda acting like a crazy person right now which is slightly off putting.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello all, sorry for not being active for day one. My plane got delayed.

Alrighty so getting caught up on things... im not sure i understand the pineapple situation? Bur okay.

The writeup from last night... forenci died with drugs in his hands? could that give us an idea as to who he tried to steal from? And loosing a bodyguard already is really gonna hurt.

BB im not sold on Caddy being an evil cop? Caddy is a smart player. He wouldnt come out like that if he were evil... Its too obvious and seems unlike him?
Old 05-14-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I was thinking this as well... but you are kinda acting like a crazy person right now which is slightly off putting.
I'm just taking the "action" you yourself claimed to preach on day 1.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
BB im not sold on Caddy being an evil cop? Caddy is a smart player. He wouldnt come out like that if he were evil... Its too obvious and seems unlike him?
You've been burned by trusting him too readily before as I recall.

And that's probably the exact thing he wants to cause. Even if you throw out the statistical improbability as a weak argument, it leaves you with the fact that cop calling on day 1 benefits the mafia more than anyone.

A.) He actually IS a Cop, and the mafia now knows full well they need to get him out of the game. Perhaps they have an unblockable kill or something to do just that.

B.) He isn't a cop, and is pulling this based on my above reasoning. Steal protection from real town-aligned investigators, force a town-aligned cop to reveal himself in a counter-claim, and to just generally lead the town to their own destruction.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'm just taking the "action" you yourself claimed to preach on day 1.
I understand. If I were to vote right now it would be for Caddy as well although I haven't reread the thread yet to make an honest accusal.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets see what caddy has to say before we just condem him?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes wel you got me there BB, and I will not be trusting Caddy anymore, but the thread has only been open for like 30 mins that we should really give it more time. Im gonna head to bed soon also as its nearly 1am but ill check back in in a couple hours.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I will say this... If Caddy is in fact evil he is playing far different than he usually does. Not just coming out as a Cop but was brazenly attacking ncst8. He started his lynch train and then proceed to call for his modkill and basically make it so ncst8 had to die.

That is a bold way for a Mafia member to play. Sure he might be doing it to deceive but it is definitely not his typical slow play style.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

With all that said it looks as if Caddy may be silenced. Does this mean that JBond protected Caddy and Forenci targeted him as well?

Something to think about.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I will say this... If Caddy is in fact evil he is playing far different than he usually does. Not just coming out as a Cop but was brazenly attacking ncst8. He started his lynch train and then proceed to call for his modkill and basically make it so ncst8 had to die.

That is a bold way for a Mafia member to play. Sure he might be doing it to deceive but it is definitely not his typical slow play style.
Some counterpoints:

- As mafia, he would have known that ncst8 was not mafia and a mod-kill would likely have meant that two townies would have died yesterday (odds are in favor of a townie being lynched day 1 anyway,) a major boon to the mafia.

- If the Frieza game changed his perspective like it did mine, he knows that the town can be dominated by a strong, trustworthy presence. Cop claiming is risky to counterclaim, and he can use the knowledge he gets by simply being in the mafia to make good/evil declarations. I'll bet good money on his "investigation" from last night having been used on a townie.