Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Can we expect that our elected mob leader will lead us on the first day's lynch?
I would assume he would have a huge say in the matter. This is a little different than the last game we ran this though when people could PM freely throughout the day.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm here. Got the PM but then forgot to look for the thread after a bit.

Elect: Rob

vidae voted for himself which is uncool. And Bulldogs seems a little eager.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Election Count:

Bulldogs (2): jrdrylie, TBW
Vidae (2): Grizz, Vidae
Rob (4): D-Unit, Cigaro, BeerBaron, ngata

8 needed to elect a player.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 05-14-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before I was going off of past games... Thinking about it though I think Rob is the best choice.
UnElect: BD

Elect: Rob S
Old 05-14-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting how so many people are voting for Rob just so "he can have more fun because he's just a vanilla townie, honest!".. doesn't sit well with me at all.

I'm making a mental list of the people who are voting for no real reason at all.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 05-14-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

En-Elect: Vidae
Elect: Rob S

I don't like when people vote for themselves early in the process.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-14-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Interesting how so many people are voting for Rob just so "he can have more fun because he's just a vanilla townie, honest!".. doesn't sit well with me at all.

I'm making a mental list of the people who are voting for no real reason at all.
Why, thats as good a reason as anyone else that's in the running to be honest. It's not like I'm an atrocious player or anything.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never said you were, but wanting to be Town Leader, that gives no actual power "just because" is shady as ****. You're acting like a vampire right now.

ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Election Count:

Bulldogs (2): jrdrylie, TBW
Vidae (1): Vidae
Rob (5): D-Unit, Cigaro, BeerBaron, ngata,
Grizz,

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said you were, but wanting to be Town Leader, that gives no actual power "just because" is shady as ****. You're acting like a vampire right now.
meh. a lot of other people seem to understand it.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is Fenikz when you need him to give your campaign a nice half naked girl?
Old 05-14-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Old 05-14-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I shall lead us to victory.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I shall lead us to victory.
Who's us???

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
Old 05-14-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

My potential election has Kate Upton so excited that she can't help but dance.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Who's us???
The ************* who are going to kill these mafia **** suckers. Vote ATL.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooray for IBC! But that doesn't tell me who to vote for!

This leader business is more intriguing than I expected it to be.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're vulgar, I like you.
Unelected: Bulldogs
Elect: ATL

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
Old 05-14-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since we're on the Kate Upton subject(larger of my avvy)...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
this guy can't even bold his vote for himself.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

unelect: vidae

elect : ATL

I'm not electing Rob. He's clearly a vampire.

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I brought so much good to this thread already. My election will be met with not only more Kate Upton, but also plenty of vampire deaths.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Election Count:

Bulldogs (1): jrdrylie
Rob (5): D-Unit, Cigaro, BeerBaron, ngata,
Grizz,
ATL (2): TBW, Vidae

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
unelect: vidae

elect : ATL

I'm not electing Rob. He's clearly a vampire.
You are clearly wrong.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
this guy can't even bold his vote for himself.
I wasn't voting for myself. I don't need to. The people will elect their Messiah.