Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-27-2006, 01:09 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mallrats

I'm watching this movie right now and it is really funny and a great movie. Anyone else seen this movie and/or liked it?

I just think it's too bad silent bob/director started making crap movies like Jersey girl.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:10 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that movie. Just watched it a couple of nights ago.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:11 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

You're going to hell. The first command was mistranslated it actually says, speak no evil of Kevin Smith.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:12 AM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

never saw it, is it old?, new?
Old 06-27-2006, 01:13 AM    (permalink

I loooooooooooooove Mallrats!

Man, that bastard's faster than Walt Flanagin's dog.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
You're going to hell. The first command was mistranslated it actually says, speak no evil of Kevin Smith.
Well did you see Jersey Girl? I loved his other movies.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:15 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51
never saw it, is it old?, new?
It's from the 90's I think but it's pretty funny you should watch it.
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good classic, real funny
America is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mallrats is a pretty good movie
I actually have a Mallrats shirt. Its eggplant colored. Total chick-magnet
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:16 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Read the fine print?
Old 06-27-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read the fine print?
Answer the question did you see Jersey Girl? Because I don't think it's possible to enjoy it.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:27 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Probably my least favorite of the first 5 Kevin Smith movies, but it's still great.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love it. I'm a big Kevin Smith fan and "Mallrats" is my favorite.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:30 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
Blasphemy. Clerks is the best bar none. 8)
Old 06-27-2006, 01:31 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Clerks is also a great movie.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:31 AM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:

I'd go...

1.Clerks
2.Dogma
3.Chasing Amy
4.Jay and Silent Bob
5.Mallrats

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
Quote:
Quote:

I'd go...

1.Clerks
2.Dogma
3.Chasing Amy
4.Jay and Silent Bob
5.Mallrats
You could swap 3 and 4 for me.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:32 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
Quote:
Quote:

I'd go...

1.Clerks
2.Dogma
3.Chasing Amy
4.Jay and Silent Bob
5.Mallrats
Dogma is a pretty good movie but I wouldn't say it's better than Mallrats of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:33 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read the fine print?
Answer the question did you see Jersey Girl? Because I don't think it's possible to enjoy it.
That wasn't Kevin Smith, that was his evil twin ERU, you can tell by the horrible stench.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:33 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read the fine print?
Why do you have to use the insanely small font??
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:34 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've only seen these three, but this is the order that i'd put them

1. Clerks
2. Dogma
3. Jay and Silent Bob

Clerks is one of my favorite movies, and is a great film.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:35 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by America
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read the fine print?
Why do you have to use the insanely small font??
For dramatic effect.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:35 AM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan

1. Clerks
2. Dogma
3. Jay and Silent Bob

i know it's in color, and I know it's only being made because jay is finally clean, but I'm still super excited for Clerks 2 this summer.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:36 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Read the fine print?
That wasn't Kevin Smith, that was his evil twin ERU, you can tell by the horrible stench.
Definitely Kevin Smith couldn't spew such filth out if he tried. Stupid Ben Affleck ruining everything.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:37 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan

1. Clerks
2. Dogma
3. Jay and Silent Bob

i know it's in color, and I know it's only being made because jay is finally clean, but I'm still super excited for Clerks 2 this summer.
yea, i just recently heard about it, i really wanna see it too...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote