Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-21-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going by the least sexy sig/avy combo

Lynch: Jrdrylie

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get no rolls!

Probably because I ain't get no tolls.

Forenci has made himself safe in my eyes. Unless this game also has hideous space monsters.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is gonzo playing? can we just lynch him?
Old 05-21-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lynch: Snicho

You foreigners are all alike. Always trying to lynch me. Even if you are good you are of no help and considering you have joked around and tried to start a lynch train against me because you think I am an easy target I would be very surprised if you are good.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. RobS - Never trust a man named Rob. Possibly evil.
2. CJSchneider - He's old, sometimes wise. Obvious choice for evil wizard.
3. GG - Don't let his "I'm dumb" act fool you. He's bad through and through.
4. Cigaro - This is his third game. Third time's a charm. Evil. Bank it.
5. ncst - I have nothing bad to say about this marvellous human being.
6. jrdrylie - Something about that dog in his avatar screams mafia to me.
7. SuperMcgee - Bobby Boucher's mommy may have said foosballs the devil, but she obviously ain't ever watched hockey. McGee likes hockey. Coincidence? I think not.
8. Fenikz - You vote based on suspicious avatars? Yeah? Well I vote based on suspicious usernames. The **** is a Fenikz?
9. Renji - Asian. Small wang. Need I say more?
10. Forenci - I'm going to be honest, I have admin powers on the site and looked at his role. No joke, he's actually mafia.
11. Snicho - Never trust a man with snitch in his name. Add to that the fact he's Australian and this seems like a gimme.
12. Gonzo - He's been laying awfully low this game. No more. I'm calling you out Gonzo. I know you're bad.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz = phoenix :/

Old 05-21-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
fenikz = phoenix :/
You're not fooling anybody mafioso.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
going by the least sexy sig/avy combo

Lynch: Jrdrylie
Hey, my dog is a wonderful, loving animal who would never hurt a soul. When I adopted her, she was 15 pounds underweight and locked in a cage. Would somebody evil do such a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
4. Cigaro - This is his third game. Third time's a charm. Evil. Bank it.
This logic is sound. Alas, this is my fourth game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

more like Mufasa

Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Lynch: Snicho

You foreigners are all alike. Always trying to lynch me. Even if you are good you are of no help and considering you have joked around and tried to start a lynch train against me because you think I am an easy target I would be very surprised if you are good.
Dude your the foreigner.

I didnt joke around? I actually didnt have a role yet.

So much for you laying low this game douche.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like people who makes lists. Every time I have been evil there has been one ************ who makes lists to pretent he is helping the town.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I really don't like people who makes lists. Every time I have been evil there has been one ************ who makes lists to pretent he is helping the town.
Don't like being called out huh? I'm leaning towards evil for you, along with a select few others. ncst8 is good though.
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

In this type of game do you think there is a mafia?

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Dude your the foreigner.

I didnt joke around? I actually didnt have a role yet.

So much for you laying low this game douche.
I am not foreigner. Canada is not a foreign country to me. Douche. Laying low. Pleeeeeeeeease. We both know you are evil. Role reveal or let's get this train moving and lynch the Snich.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Well looks like you and ncst8 are in the clear.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without any back story whatsoever, we don't even know who is bad. Are the witches bad? Wizards? Or Knights?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
In this type of game do you think there is a mafia?
I was told I am on the side of good in my PM. The fact that you do not know there is a good side pretty much tells me you are evil.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
What does it mean if this is my fifth game?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 05-21-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

life isn't all black and white, I'm thinking this is a lil different than the normal mafia vs town thing

Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
I am not foreigner. Canada is not a foreign country to me. Douche. Laying low. Pleeeeeeeeease. We both know you are evil. Role reveal or let's get this train moving and lynch the Snich.
Your the only one on the lets lynch snicho train. so enjoy that. why do you always have to get people to role reveal. clearly your deduction skills are crap, because if they were good, you would be able to successfully deduct just from conversation alone, and not role revealing!
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Don't like being called out huh? I'm leaning towards evil for you, along with a select few others. ncst8 is good though.
I kind of love being called out actually so by all means, continue. I doubt your plan to cause chaos and watch the town burn will work.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we should all play like Gonzo and accuse everyone of everything. It'd be entertaining.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
life isn't all black and white, I'm thinking this is a lil different than the normal mafia vs town thing
True enough. It seems there are three factions. Witches are obviously evil. Wizards are good and maybe knights are kind of neutral.