Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Whom usually fills the role of a lyncher's target? I don't want to risk losing someone who could have a powerful role, or forcing them to reveal it this early, just because of fenikz's win condition.
It could be anyone. Usually it's not a bad guy though...could be another neutral person, but most likely a townie.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
If I were to guess fenikz is claiming Stan Valchek and will need to lynch Frank Sobotka
Quote:
Well if he is neutral I can't see him be Valchek although he is a douche
Lolwut?!?!
Old 05-25-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
This whole fenikz think reeks of bull excrement, there's probably about a zero percent chance of a lie detector in this after the FF game as well.
You don't know that, he might as well go for it.
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Lolwut?!?!
broth is out brothing it up in full force.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I'm not allowed to hint to who I am but the person I would lynch is entirely useless
Did you get just their username or their character? Or are you just using your Wire knowledge to assume?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This provides us with next to no info which sucks but I have a feeling you will end up getting lynched. Why would you come out as lyncher day one fenikz? Usually a good guy gets lynched day one so lynching the lyncher is a no brainer. Ugh. I still say we get people talking because information and seeing how people react is just so important early.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
This whole fenikz think reeks of bull excrement, there's probably about a zero percent chance of a lie detector in this after the FF game as well.
It's The Wire a lie detector makes more sense in this than any other game

Quote:
If I were to guess fenikz is claiming Stan Valchek and will need to lynch Frank Sobotka
nope

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
This provides us with next to no info which sucks but I have a feeling you will end up getting lynched. Why would you come out as lyncher day one fenikz? Usually a good guy gets lynched day one so lynching the lyncher is a no brainer. Ugh. I still say we get people talking because information and seeing how people react is just so important early.
How's this for a start?

Vote: Dr. Gonzo
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lolwut?!?!
Made first post after role claim then read the neutral claim and canceled my previous theory.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I would also like to see my death match play out.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strange business, here. I would have assumed the first 8 pages or so would be various references and people saying "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit"
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you get just their username or their character? Or are you just using your Wire knowledge to assume?
I just got the username, and using my show knowledge to guess who it is

I can help you townies

Old 05-25-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Strange business, here. I would have assumed the first 8 pages or so would be various references and people saying "Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit"
Exactly why I decided to come out right away

ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: GallopingGhost

Mostly because I don't want to see your ******* ******** avatar anymore. Put some tits on there or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallopingGhost View Post
How's this for a start?

Vote: Dr. Gonzo
You really must be embarrassed after the wizard game., I used to defend you too. Gimme ncst in the death match if you are taking bets atl.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I just got the username, and using my show knowledge to guess who it is

I can help you townies
I'd say come out with it and we'll decide what to do. It'd be far more to go on than we usually ever have day 1.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

I don't see how fenikz could benefit from this if he wasn't supporting the good of the town. I say we go with it, 9 times out of 10 day 1 is a disaster anyways. First things first though, i think we should wait for nearly everyone to talk.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Vote: GallopingGhost

Mostly because I don't want to see your ******* ******** avatar anymore. Put some tits on there or something.
You racist dawg?
Old 05-25-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GG has just started the **** storm its about to get real

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't see how fenikz could benefit from this if he wasn't supporting the good of the town. I say we go with it, 9 times out of 10 day 1 is a disaster anyways. First things first though, i think we should wait for nearly everyone to talk.
It, as in fenikz, or it, as in fenikz's target?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'd say come out with it and we'll decide what to do. It'd be far more to go on than we usually ever have day 1.
Well, if we wind up lynching Fenikz though, him revealing his target gives the mafia info on someone assuming they have knowledge of the Wire. Even if the character is worthless, the mafia will know not to waste a kill on that person.
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Vote: ncst8fan83

He may have fan in his username, but it doesn't apply to black people.
GallopingGhost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
It, as in fenikz, or it, as in fenikz's target?
Fenikz target.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You racist dawg?
No, just assuming it's some stupid play on a pokemon character, of which you should be lynched in real life for playing that stupid ass "game". Plus, tits are better any day of the week. And no, they don't feel like sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huh. Maybe this deathmatch is a possibility.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote