Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2014, 02:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys watch shows on TV? Weird.
Old 06-15-2014, 03:57 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Nope, I havnt watched much of anything on the History channel since most of it is no more factual history than Game of Thrones is.
I don't watch the history channel either, Vikings is a scripted drama that is fun if not factually accurate. I don't expect much in terms of historical accuracy from a show that follows pawn stars.

Also, I did not like the BSG thing. It made no sense to give you a lot of quick shots from the episode you are about to see. I get when shows give a bit too much info to get you to come back next week, but not for the upcoming episode you are about to watch.
Old 06-15-2014, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh hey, I'm watching Army of Darkness.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ha, he killed Shae

also what Brodie said
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is all this bad assery and happiness?

:'( Hound
:'( Jojen
:'( Tywin
Old 06-15-2014, 09:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooo many things
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
What is all this bad assery and happiness?

:'( Hound
:'( Jojen
:'( Tywin
Hound isn't dead. That isn't a spoiler because I don't know ****, but come on. They didn't show him dying.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2014, 09:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hound isn't dead. That isn't a spoiler because I don't know ****, but come on. They didn't show him dying.
Dead or not, that was sad.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Shae get murdered is almost as satisfying as Tyrion surviving the season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He and The Mountain are obviously being set up for a RoboCop - ED209 sort of showdown.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
He and The Mountain are obviously being set up for a RoboCop - ED209 sort of showdown.
I am okay with this.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-15-2014, 09:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Man, I'm really hoping whatever happens with Gregor doesn't turn out campy/corny.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Embrace the camp. Was waiting for one of the skeletons to say they had a bone to pick with Bran.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:40 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They horrendously ****ed that finale up. Just wow. When I sober up, I'll rant about it more coherently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved seeing Shae die. LOVED IT. Will miss Tywin's great scenes but he played the game too hard.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
They horrendously ****ed that finale up. Just wow. When I sober up, I'll rant about it more coherently.
Having not read the books I loved it. Unfortunately I had the Tywin death spoiled for me a week or so ago but it was still fun to watch. Wish they went a little more in depth about Joffrey's death though. It's obvious Tywin was in on the trial being rigged to a large extent with him banging Shae, but I wonder if he actually took part in killing Joffrey to also put Tyrion to death (probably).
Old 06-15-2014, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havnt gotten anywhere near this point in the books, but there's things from each I've liked better.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I don't know what they're mad about, but apparently a lot of book readers are unhappy right now. Delayed something from the books I guess.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Did I mention how much I love Varys? Biggest boss around.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:19 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I'm disappointed we didn't get an update on Sansa and that Brienne forgot about the ******* wolf biscuit Hot Pie made.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey ncstate you're a huge ******* douche bag.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stannis saved the Night's Watch from total destruction from the Wild Invaders that engage in eating people, raping, pillaging and murder or worse. Yet, evil music is played when just to manipulate the audience to try to make it seem sinister. They have the noble leader savage trying to convince us that he was only doing these complete unnecessary evil things for his people. They make it seem like Stannis is in the wrong.

Stannis is a ****ing hero. Don't try to whitewash Mance, the man would have killed the Night's Watch and the people they were protecting out of spite.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg of the things they botched tonight. They cut out the best line of dialogue from the books during the Tywin/Tyrion scene. Again, I'll rant about all this crap when I sober up and get a paper finished; sometime this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hey ncstate you're a huge ******* douche bag.
What did he do? I leave this thread for five damn minutes.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the heck did Stannis come from? This finale was awful.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2014, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
What did he do? I leave this thread for five damn minutes.
He spoiled something a week ago that no one believed were true because only me and someone else saw it. Some defended him but it was a real spoiler apparently.

sig by BoneKrusher