Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-06-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I'm sure he was joking but there have been posts from book people in here that kinda reveals stuff that I don't think they intended.
Pretty much this. It was one of you bastards that told us it was Bolton's bastard ******* up theon, and there have been other things that have slipped out.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're all being bitches. And honestly, I'm tired of ignorant TV viewers viewing every comment of the book reader as some Rosetta Stone which shall decipher the remainder of ASOIAF for them against their will. Accordindgly, **** you;

Daario looks different in the book. BOOM. Your God is dead.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is why I will enjoy when the show catches up and passes the books so we TV people will be able to subtly spoil it for all you fa-gohts!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Pretty much this. It was one of you bastards that told us it was Bolton's bastard ******* up theon, and there have been other things that have slipped out.
I noticed that spoiler also, didn't want to mention it.

But actually I'm pretty sure the person that said it did NOT read the books.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah and who knows who really did but half these bookfags get their marbles off ******* around with us TV people.

I see problems like this on the other 2 boards I read as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah and who knows who really did but half these bookfags get their marbles off ******* around with us TV people.

I see problems like this on the other 2 boards I read as well.
Honestly, its probably more that you're paranoid as ****, and read more into things than is actually there.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-06-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cig you're right but I shouldn't have to be paranoid. Just stick to your own thread. Don't be Rosa.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
He clearly gets his prickness from his father.
IBC what a dick, why you do that?

You didn't even read the book.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Honestly, its probably more that you're paranoid as ****, and read more into things than is actually there.
I don't know Cigars, I'm pretty good at mafia games. You give away a lot of **** you don't mean to.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

That's not the post I was refering to. I'm talking about a post from before the castration aired.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cig you're right but I shouldn't have to be paranoid. Just stick to your own thread. Don't be Rosa.
I can't and won't speak for anyone else, but I've personally refrained from any such comments. I know what I've read and what has been shown, and that those who only watch do so for a reason. Literally every single post in this thread I meter out to make sure I don't reveal anything, even the slightest bit of "speculation".

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I don't know Cigars, I'm pretty good at mafia games. You give away a lot of **** you don't mean to.
Shush your dirty ***** mouth, I ain't ever evil. I'm just a townie, I swear!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-06-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dunno about anyone else, but I haven't had issues with your posts, only other bookfags. But still, no one reading this thread should have to even worry about being spoiled on anything, which at this point, they do.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Dunno about anyone else, but I haven't had issues with your posts, only other bookfags. But still, no one reading this thread should have to even worry about being spoiled on anything, which at this point, they do.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-06-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously what got spoiled? The one thing I remember (since the new thread started) was the Theon's torturer's identity thing which was mentioned on the show and may have been twice. Not to mention that spoiler is from someone who to my knowledge didn't read the book. I don't know why everyone is so in fear. Before and since the new thread I haven't seen one major or minor plot point spoiled.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That's not the point. Your non-spoilers spoil things. Just stay away. What's so hard about that?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It bothers me when someone who hasn't read the books speculates about the future and a book-reader responds to it, at all.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's not the point. Your non-spoilers spoil things. Just stay away. What's so hard about that?
To be fair we are a lot cooler than the bookfags. So staying away has gotta be really tough...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
It bothers me when someone who hasn't read the books speculates about the future and a book-reader responds to it, at all.
Exactly. I don't want the information you're giving. Even if you're not explicitly giving something away you're ruining things for us. It's not hard to skip posting in this thread. If you want to read it and laugh at how dumb/wrong we are that's fine. No need to comment here ever though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed Rose. I STILL don't understand the reason they need to post here. I don't even care if they're giving anything away on purpose I just don't like the tone and I feel like they're unconsciously ruining things.

Let's make a bookfag blacklist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
For the book guys, how do the actors chosen to portray the main characters look compared to how you envisioned them when reading? That's something I've always wondered about.
Maybe you TVfags shouldn't directly ask bookfags their opinions on how something from the show compares to the books. Plus, nothing was spoiled in the last 2 pages other than Daario looks like Wario, so everyone can get the sticks out their asses and sleep easier tonight.

But seriously, this discussion was your guys' own creation, we were just being friendly neighbors and answering exactly what was asked.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Yeah, that **** is the worst. Cigs is one of the good bookfags, but that doesn't forgive the rest of his clan of their crimes.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Sig by Matthew Jones
Giantsfan1080
Legend

1 person asked that and that's not what I care about. I've made my point pretty clear.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is the point you are complaining about spoilers that don't happen. So what is the complaint?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

God damn those Bookfags!

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seems to me like GF and Rosebud making mountains out of mole hills.