Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-02-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are an idiot Caddy :)
Old 06-02-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm suspicious of anyone already role-claiming.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, I don't actually think The Joker is in this so people need to stop speculating, since he's dead. There's the Jokerz crew, which are led by J-Man and appear a fairly decent amount.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to head out here.....I'm not evil. Jensen always is though, just sayin'......
Old 06-02-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Shane

My superior deduction skills tell me he is evil.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote count:

CJ (1) - jvig
Jensen (1) - Brodeur
Gonzo (1) - Caddy
Shane (1) - Gonzo

With 23 alive, 12 are needed for majority.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Vote: Shane

My superior deduction skills tell me he is evil.
Oh well that settles it

Vote Shane

Oh wait no it doesn't

Unvote Shane

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae, why did you role-claim so early? Especially as a "townie"?
Old 06-02-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I actually just happened to check my phone and see this was open so I will give it some time to see who posts. Caddy voting for me without an explanation seems like maybe he is going for an easy lynch so he is somebody to watch. It seems more and more these days that evil people lay low early so as I doubt anybody slips up I think maybe lynching an inactive is the way to go.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Townie actually seems like the most sensible roleclaim for this early. I don't know why anybody role claims, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
By the way, I don't actually think The Joker is in this so people need to stop speculating, since he's dead. There's the Jokerz crew, which are led by J-Man and appear a fairly decent amount.
Trying to throw the suspicion off yourself Brodie? You're due for a mafia role and you're usually hesitant to vote so your voting of Jensen has me suspicious. Some people may be fooled but I'm on to you!
Old 06-02-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Trying to throw the suspicion off yourself Brodie? You're due for a mafia role and you're usually hesitant to vote so your voting of Jensen has me suspicious. Some people may be fooled but I'm on to you!
I'm not due for anything, I just know the show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-02-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually just happened to check my phone and see this was open so I will give it some time to see who posts. Caddy voting for me without an explanation seems like maybe he is going for an easy lynch so he is somebody to watch. It seems more and more these days that evil people lay low early so as I doubt anybody slips up I think maybe lynching an inactive is the way to go.
I love it. Gonzo's talking about lynching an inactive already. Let's give people some time (i.e. me more than two hours) to have their say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I love it. Gonzo's talking about lynching an inactive already. Let's give people some time (i.e. me more than two hours) to have their say.
You cray Jr. I was just taking about what we should eventually do. I think we should give everyone time to talk.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
To be fair I considered voting Jensen as well. He tends to be inactive and almost always evil.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Vidae, why did you role-claim so early? Especially as a "townie"?
I was just joshin and posting lol worthy stuff at the start.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You cray Jr. I was just taking about what we should eventually do. I think we should give everyone time to talk.
I'm with you on that one. On the first day, lynching an inactive is the best you can do unless someone really screws up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Townie actually seems like the most sensible roleclaim for this early. I don't know why anybody role claims, though.
Actually judging from history Townie is the worst role claim. Most of the time it devolves into "Well either he's lying or we only lose a townie." But maybe since it is vidae they'll see more use in him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-02-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
To be fair I considered voting Jensen as well. He tends to be inactive and almost always evil.
Jensen just sounds like an evil name.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-02-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Actually judging from history Townie is the worst role claim. Most of the time it devolves into "Well either he's lying or we only lose a townie." But maybe since it is vidae they'll see more use in him.
I'm special!

But seriously, I'm not a townie, I was just messin around.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I think you just brothed up hard. 'They' will see more use in him? They as in the town? They because you are evil?
Old 06-02-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think you just brothed up hard. 'They' will see more use in him? They as in the town? They because you are evil?
They being the people who use that ******** as a reason to lynch someone. I never do I find it ********.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-02-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Broth is pretty clearly evil.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-02-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Broth, reveal yourself! I actually do not trust you at this point.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Broth, reveal yourself! I actually do not trust you at this point.
LOL you never trust me. That is nothing new.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: