Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-18-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found the ending by accident...

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm not clicking on that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert's being a troll for no reason.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not the ending like I'd do that to y'all. I haven't even watched a full trailer for this movie yet.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:45 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my tickets for tomorrow and plan on getting to the theatre at 4:00 ct and just watching the entire trilogy. I don't really want to stay for the Dark Knight just because I've seen it like a million times but I guess I'll have to. I am however really excited to see Batman Begins, It's been awhile since I've seen that one

Also, my friend mentioned the kid in batman begins, anyone think he's JGL's character in Dark Knight Rises?

And by tomorrow, I mean today.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:03 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it Batman time yet?
Old 07-19-2012, 05:23 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Also, my friend mentioned the kid in batman begins, anyone think he's JGL's character in Dark Knight Rises?
I'd be surprised. This movie takes place eight years later after The Dark Knight. He looked 10-12 in the first film. And The Dark Knight takes places a year after the events in Begins. I guess Joesph Gordon Levitt could pass for a 20 year old, but I don't think that is going to be his role in the film. It would really be out of left field to me and maybe contrived just to try and connect it back to the first film, which I hear there are other aspects of this movie to do that anyway.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It happens today! I was so close to calling into work today so I could spend the day immersed in Batman. But I didn't. I get home at around 5:30, so that should give me enough time to watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight before the midnight showing. Luckily for me, my theatre has you pick your seats when you buy your tickets (middle of the front row of the balcony!) so I can get to the theatre at 11:45, grab the Batman-themed alcoholic beverage that the concession stand will be creating, and then enjoy the show. I'm quite excited.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-19-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BE EXCITED! BE BE EXCITED!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, speaking of the little boy from BB

Just realized this last night while rewatching it

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not seeing it until next weekend, but I woke up earlier than usual this morning and decided to watch TDK. I'm going to live vicariously through you guys (even though I probably won't be checking into this thread after midnight tonight).
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Also, speaking of the little boy from BB

Just realized this last night while rewatching it
If only Batman knew what he was doing by saving that little boy...
Old 07-19-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my former coworkers threw this together.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man of Steel trailer will be sweet.

Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

How date anyone let this thread fall on such a glorious day.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
How date anyone let this thread fall on such a glorious day.
Most don't want anything spoiled for them.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

If they don't know that this is a spoiler free thread then they should not enter. And if anything is spoiled it should be an autoban.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I have my Batman shirt on. Got my ticket. About to leave in an hour. I'll probably bring two sandwiches and a bottle of water while I wait at the theater three hours before the trilogy starts. And my phone. Might play Legend of Zelda while I'm waiting...or read a Batman graphic novel I'm planning on bringing. Can't wait.

Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I have my Batman shirt on. Got my ticket. About to leave in an hour. I'll probably bring two sandwiches and a bottle of water while I wait at the theater three hours before the trilogy starts. And my phone. Might play Legend of Zelda while I'm waiting...or read a Batman graphic novel I'm planning on bringing. Can't wait.
Which Graphic Novel?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I have my batman shirt, hat, watch, wallet, and phone case. And I'm leaving right now!!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Damn, you guys have all sorts of cool batman stuff. All I have is a batman lunchbox (which I still take to work btw).

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Which Graphic Novel?
It's not one of the popular ones like The Dark Knight Returns of The Long Halloween.

Not sure if it's really a novel. It's a collection of one of the original story arcs that was written by Denny O'Neil and Neal Adams in the early 1970's. The arc depicting Batman meeting Ra's Al Ghul for the first time after Robin gets kidnapped along with Ra's daughter. I really like Neal Adams artwork, and being an artist myself I'm mainly reading this to study the anatomy and panel layouts to try and help myself. It reads like a silver age comic though so that can be kind of unorthodox compared to today.

By the way, nice signature of Julie Newmar's ass.

Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to head out for the marathon as well. Should be fun. I shall be discussing spoilers tomorrow though! (Don't worry, I'll put them in the tags.)
Old 07-19-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I really wish I would have bought tickets to the marathon (actually, I wish my wife would have let me). I just have to settle for watching the first two at home. It's just not the same.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be absolutely worthless tonight at work and I don't even care. Its Batman Day bitches!!!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote