Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-14-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Havoc is terrible, even with her nudity.
That was the point. See if he can endure the torture to see if it is worth it.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:46 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I just couldn't shake the Princess Diaries image I had of her until I saw this movie.

Then I was like daaaamn. To be fair, that cat suit definitely made her body look better than it is bc she wore a corset under it to make her look more like an hour glass. But still. Good times. And shes a Tri-State girl, which scores points with me personally.

Btw, this movie proves that Batman is just like any other guy. He had to make a difficult choice. The great debate. Boobs, or booty?

First he sees Rah's daughter and he sees those ginormous tits, and he's like daaaaaamn.

But after awhile, he wised up. He saw Hathaway's booty and he was like damn son. And he ultimately made the right choice. Boobs are like rims on a car. Booty is the car's engine. Always gotta choose the engine.

It's funny how a pair of gigantic boobs can even distract Batman from thinking logically.
I hate the page trap.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just couldn't shake the Princess Diaries image I had of her until I saw this movie.

Then I was like daaaamn. To be fair, that cat suit definitely made her body look better than it is bc she wore a corset under it to make her look more like an hour glass. But still. Good times. And shes a Tri-State girl, which scores points with me personally.

Btw, this movie proves that Batman is just like any other guy. He had to make a difficult choice. The great debate. Boobs, or booty?

First he sees Rah's daughter and he sees those ginormous tits, and he's like daaaaaamn.

But after awhile, he wised up. He saw Hathaway's booty and he was like damn son. And he ultimately made the right choice. Boobs are like rims on a car. Booty is the car's engine. Always gotta choose the engine.

It's funny how a pair of gigantic boobs can even distract Batman from thinking logically.
Aren't you an engineer of some kind? This is the weirdest post for an engineer since.......well everything you post on the Knicks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aren't you an engineer of some kind? This is the weirdest post for an engineer since.......well everything you post on the Knicks.
Biotech cell culture scientist specializing in bioreactor design. I'm like a mix of cell biology, and engineering. I need to have knowledge in both. Cell biology for process development at the cellular level, and engineering for improving the process from a mechanical level (the bioreactors themselves).

I'm doing my phd in biological sciences though, so I'll probably concentrate more on the cell biology scale moving forward. Although I admittedly enjoy mechanical engineering more. But there's less of a future in it at my expertise bc single use bioreactors are going to replace stainless steel vessels.

And how? Nerds can't like women too? If anything, we like em more bc we need more mental breaks from all that reading we do.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Biotech cell culture scientist specializing in bioreactor design. I'm like a mix of cell biology, and engineering. I need to have knowledge in both. Cell biology for process development at the cellular level, and engineering for improving the process from a mechanical level (the bioreactors themselves).

I'm doing my phd in biological sciences though, so I'll probably concentrate more on the cell biology scale moving forward. Although I admittedly enjoy mechanical engineering more. But there's less of a future in it at my expertise bc single use bioreactors are going to replace stainless steel vessels.

And how? Nerds can't like women too? If anything, we like em more bc we need more mental breaks from all that reading we do.
I didn't even mean to infer that you were a nerd, just that someone at your intelligence comparing asses to engines and boobs to rims was just strange.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Movie was just as awesome in the second viewing. It was nice to catch little things I missed the first go around.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

For all your intellectual accolades when it comes to the NBA you have some all time dumb posts.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I didn't even mean to infer that you were a nerd, just that someone at your intelligence comparing asses to engines and boobs to rims was just strange.
Haha, yeah. I know. I like analogies. A lot of times you have to simply concepts in your mind for them to make sense.

Like mechanical engineering makes sense to me bc I can visualize it and simply the concept in my head, and then understand the greater concept of how said instrument/device works.

But electrical engineering makes no sense to me bc I can't visualize it or make any analogies with it. Like an E to P valve that converts a voltage reading to a pressure output, that makes no sense to me. I understand it reads a voltage, then based on that voltage reading it computes an algorhythm to convert that reading to a pressure output, but how and why they came up with that equation makes no sense to me. And it's hard to visualize.

But more importantly, women are good times. Especially the hot ones.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
For all your intellectual accolades when it comes to the NBA you have some all time dumb posts.
Are they dumb? Or are they so intellectual you guys just haven't realized it yet?

*mind blown*
Old 08-14-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Are they dumb? Or are they so intellectual you guys just haven't realized it yet?

*mind blown*
Old 08-14-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Movie was just as awesome in the second viewing. It was nice to catch little things I missed the first go around.
Yeah it was neat seeing how Talia betrayed them at every step.

Also I didn't notice her boobs the first time. They are nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:09 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I found this script in case anyone wants to read it. Also yes Ness you were Right and I was wrong. Sorry for what now amounts to wasted posts.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101929105/...2%80%99s-Rolex
Well...I'm just glad you finally saw the light. But there are millions of other people out there that are actually over-thinking the film's obvious ending. And I have no idea why.

"Dude the ending is just like Inception!"

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe if your monkey ass would see Rachel Getting Married or Love and Other Drugs, you wouldn't have thought this.
And I never got the hate that Anne Hathaway received prior to this film. For some reason people just remembered her from The Princess Diaries, which was over 10 years ago. She's an actress people. She has actually been in other films I know it's hard to believe. Even after Nolan's casting of Ledger people still didn't get give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Well...I'm just glad you finally saw the light. But there are millions of other people out there that are actually over-thinking the film's obvious ending. And I have no idea why.

I thought it might be a possibility at first, then after thinking about it for short while, I realised the error of my ways.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I thought it might be a possibility at first, then after thinking about it for short while, I realised the error of my ways.
Oh yeah didn't we grill you on this very topic a couple of weeks ago and then you tried to play it off like you were kidding or something?

Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 04:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yeah didn't we grill you on this very topic a couple of weeks ago and then you tried to play it off like you were kidding or something?
No... I've never said anything to that effect.

Old 08-14-2012, 04:43 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
No... I've never said anything to that effect.
Oh...well of course you didn't Caddy.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Find me the post where I said I believe it was a dream/apparition/whatever and I will apologise. But you won't.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:20 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Find me the post where I said I believe it was a dream/apparition/whatever and I will apologise. But you won't.
Why would I? Did you not just see the sentence you quoted of me? I had already gone back and checked before you asked.

Quote:
And I don't desire an apology from you even if you were wrong.

What you couldn't figure out was the symbolism of Joesph Gordon Levitt rising out of the water that connected to the title of the film. That's different.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-14-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Old 08-14-2012, 06:25 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Old 08-14-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I was not trying to say that Bruce was not alive and that their was no way he could survive. I have never thought it was some inception like thing at the end.

I over thought a part that apparently no one else did though.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I was not trying to say that Bruce was not alive and that their was no way he could survive. I have never thought it was some inception like thing at the end.
Right. I know. I was talking about other people.

Quote:
Old 08-15-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I noticed the boobs immediately. They were (are?) glorious.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every Nolan movie now is going to end with people way over thinking its conclusion and getting all inception on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote