Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Seems like there are more early negative reviews for TDKR than I thought there would be. Probably just some critics trying to drum up traffic or interest in their sites and whatnot.

Dicks.
Idk if it was removed but rotten posted the same negative review twice, so that might be affecting it. Right now I'm pretty convinced its just critics trying to troll or get traffic on their website, one of the reviewers posted "Hey batfan boys, I just posted a negative review of TDKR. Haha" on their twitter. One reviewer even stated that they gave it a bad review because the audio was bad where they saw it, hence they couldnt fully hear the dialogue and didnt fully understand the story. Obviously neg review worthy . I'm assuming it will be at around 80ish on RT, but who knows. Either people have stated it was one of the best movies of the year, or that it isnt very good which are two very different spectrums to be on. I mean Ign gave Ghost rider 2 an 8 and this a 9 which is just absurd to think about.

All that matters is if you enjoy it in the end anyway. And I plan on having a multiorgaism to it Thursday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's an event, do you not understand?
Obviously not.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Obviously not.
The thing about seeing it at midnight is that one, we've been waiting for years for this movie. Many of us are huge Batman fans and can't wait any longer. Plus, seeing it at midnight makes it easier to avoid spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
The thing about seeing it at midnight is that one, we've been waiting for years for this movie. Many of us are huge Batman fans and can't wait any longer. Plus, seeing it at midnight makes it easier to avoid spoilers.
I'm probably waiting a week to see it, and I'm going to spend the week avoiding this thread and everything else Batman-related.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'm probably waiting a week to see it, and I'm going to spend the week avoiding this thread and everything else Batman-related.
That's definitely a good idea. I don't know if you are on Twitter, but I'd avoid that too. When Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part One came out, spoilers were actually trending worldwide so it was impossible to avoid the spoilers. A lot of people who hadn't yet read the book were pissed. I bet something similar will happen with DKR.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-18-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty awesome art

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dare I say this beats the Avengers opening day revenue? Hmmm...

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:11 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Dare I say this beats the Avengers opening day revenue? Hmmm...
Quite possibly. My theater has every screen showing the movie at midnight and that wasn't the case for The Avengers.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:14 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I wonder how early I should get to the theater. I was thinking of stopping by more than three hours before the first movie starts. If I'm going to be in the theater for six plus hours I want some good seats.
How are they going to know if you bought a ticket to each one? After each movie are they going to get everyone out, clean all over again, and then re-check tickets while they change the film?
Old 07-18-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
How are they going to know if you bought a ticket to each one? After each movie are they going to get everyone out, clean all over again, and then re-check tickets while they change the film?
It's all in the same theater, and it's a combined ticket.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:19 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's all in the same theater, and it's a combined ticket.
I bought mine today and they allowed people to buy them separately. They were $5 for each and I got two tickets out of it since I bought both. Each are in the same theater though. I am not sure how they are going to pull it off.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Well Brodeur just answered and he would be correct, it's all on one ticket. At least with the AMC I'm going to.

Besides, I don't think us Americans would like having to leave and return even once. Especially when the seats aren't assigned. Imagine going back to your seat after Batman Begins and some asshole swooped your seat.

"I don't see your name on it durrrrrrrrrr......."

Quote:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I remember a buddy of mine in high school walked out of the first Harry Potter movie with a couple of friends and went outside the main entrance of the theater where there was another line for the next showing.

He then proceeds to intentionally talk in a loud voice to his friends while they're all walking past the line and says "I can't believe Harry Potter dies in the movie!"

A couple of kids started crying afterward. LOL.

Moral of the story: cover your ears if you are not in the first showing when that initial audience leaves the theater and walks by you, or risk some assholes bringing you to tears.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 07-18-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my co-workers spoiled the entire first part of Deathly Hallows to me right after it came out, and I couldn't do anything because I was the peace keeper of the clan. It was annoying.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still being 3 hours from the nearest theater sucks!!
Old 07-18-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Still being 3 hours from the nearest theater sucks!!
Yellowstone should build an Imax Theatre. They could show nature films but also the occassional new release.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Yellowstone should build an Imax Theatre. They could show nature films but also the occassional new release.
Acutally West Yellowstone the town outside of has a one screen theater never new or popular movies that come out.They also do have an Imax but it doesn't show regular movies it is only nature films or ones about the park.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've been rewatching Batman everything this week and just noticed this in my favorite Batman TAS episode:

The Gray Ghost casts Batman's shadow on the magazine cover. (And it's not Batman standing in front of it or anything either...)

Just thought that was neat.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So I've been rewatching Batman everything this week and just noticed this in my favorite Batman TAS episode:

The Gray Ghost casts Batman's shadow on the magazine cover. (And it's not Batman standing in front of it or anything either...)

Just thought that was neat.
I'm glad they got Adam West to play him. Also if I was a kid I'd be devastated.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Batman Begins the other day for the first time in awhile and I just realized Joffrey Baratheon is in it. And he plays a little ***** kid. Must have a thing for such roles.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Watched Batman Begins the other day for the first time in awhile and I just realized Joffrey Baratheon is in it. And he plays a little ***** kid. Must have a thing for such roles.
Even in BB I wanted that little **** to die
Old 07-18-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got midnight (actually 12:06 am) tickets to see this I am ecstatic considering I thought I would have to wait another 2 weeks before I could see it!
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Advice needed. I'm doing all 3 movies starting at 6:30. What time should my boy and I get there to get a good seat?
Old 07-18-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to show up 2 hours early. Did that with the Dark Knight and got in before about 2/3 of the people. Reasonably good seat.