Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-06-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Why would I role reveal to you BD ? I don't trust you.
You're not role revealing to me, you're role revealing to the town because not a single person here thinks you're telling the truth. I'm 50/50 on you but dodging the question certainly isn't helping your case. You probably don't want to mix up watcher/tracker again in your fake story.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not role revealing that's all.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not role revealing that's all.
Then why should anyone believe a single word out of your mouth?
Old 06-06-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one should. He's full of ****. He has played this terribly from the start and now he's trying to make it seem like he's important so that we don't lynch him.

Sorry, I just don't buy any of this.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait since when the game is role reveal or we don't trust you. Because you haven't role revealed yourself why should anyone here trust you ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. I fell for this trick once in the DBZ game when he was positive Njx bad with questionable evidence. People once again fell for it in The Wire game. I've seen this trick one too many times.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't given anyone to doubt me yet.. that's all you've done this entire game. Lied, changed your story, made **** up, etc. It's just old.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Wait since when the game is role reveal or we don't trust you. Because you haven't role revealed yourself why should anyone here trust you ?
My first post wasn't a vote for Gonzo guaranteeing he was bad, that's the difference.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

So old that I'm not dead yet...how is this possible ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

Ugh. Someone give me a call when Wooty starts to make sense.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:

Two more votes and let's see if you're telling the truth, then again I'd gladly keep you alive if you just played along and confirmed you're good. Apparently all of a sudden you have too much pride to role reveal.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Two more votes and let's see if you're telling the truth, then again I'd gladly keep you alive if you just played along and confirmed you're good. Apparently all of a sudden you have too much pride to role reveal.
Would you actually believe anything he says? What could he possibly role reveal that would make you believe he's telling the truth?

Old 06-06-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I would like to at least give him the benefit of the doubt, and see what he has to say. But he refuses so....
Old 06-06-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Let's say I protect the realm from evilish peeps. I will say nothing more.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm going to be honest I don't know what to make of that statement.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Like I said nothing more is gonna come out. I'm with the town in this.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Another lie.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

You are suspicious Vidae. TBW may be right on you. Why would you want a protector of the realm dead ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
You are suspicious Vidae. TBW may be right on you. Why would you want a protector of the realm dead ?
I don't think anybody wants a protector of the realm dead. My question is are you actually what you say you are? Also, what the hell is a protector of the realm? What did you do last night?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Woot

Let this be a lesson, you are awful at these games. I also want to say I ******* love you ATL.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just get him the required votes at this point.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I won't say anything about my actions. I came forward with info on Gonzo being bad.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I can fall on my sword again but won't die.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Vote: Woot

Let this be a lesson, you are awful at these games. I also want to say I ******* love you ATL.

I love you too Gonzo. <3.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Unvote Gonzo
Vote Woot

see for yourself!

#MoncriefArmy