Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-06-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
You are suspicious Vidae. TBW may be right on you. Why would you want a protector of the realm dead ?
This line of thinking is borderline ********. I'm not suspicious because I don't buy into your ********. And of course I don't want a "protector of the realm" dead, but I'm having a VERY HARD time believing that's what you are.

Cliffs:

- I know for a fact Gonzo is evil, he must die. Oh yeah I'm a townie.
- I'm just a townie
- Oh other people who disagree with me are suspicious
- Guys trust me Gonzo is evil I know it 100%
- Guys just do what I want, also I'm a townie
- lol jk I'm actually a "protector of the realm" and I'm super important! I swear!
- Hmm, you're doubting me now? You must be suspicious!

Sorry, it's all a load of crap.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Woot is important and dies he has nobody to blame but himself. It's like CMD in the Batman game.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey look the thread isn't closed and we are at majority!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe this is like me in the Harry Potter game and Woot can't die until the rest of the mafia is taken out?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So either Grizz hasn't seen the thread yet or Woot actually can't be lynched.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm.....lynchproof roles are described as really rare on mafiascum. I don't know what to make of this. Must be a Grizz original.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best thing about Woots awful game play is when he is caught in a lie his excuse is he is french. TBW changing his vote to me I did find really odd.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Hmmm.....lynchproof roles are described as really rare on mafiascum. I don't know what to make of this. Must be a Grizz original.
I was just going based on the fact that I had a similar role. At this point, I'm moving on to my next most suspicious.

unvote: woot
vote: broth
Old 06-06-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told you guys. Gonzo should be our main target.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I told you guys. Gonzo should be our main target.
Yeah well, you've told us a lot of things.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Woot

Time to look elsewhere I suppose.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is games like this I wish we had a silencer. Woot you costumes townie and claimed I was evil before the game and before I posted. Again, I know you did not like me pointing out that you are no good at mafia but get over it. Do you have any other thoughts besides me being evil?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

You killed the queen.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

unvote: Woot

vote: R4L

I got a feeling.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You killed the queen.
You raped Cigaro. Die in a fire
Old 06-06-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Woot, you really should have picked a different target. With you being unlynchable at all it is feasible you could be a really powerful good guy and have intel. Instead you are gunning for Gonzo which you announced before receiving your role and thereby blowing any chance you had to make a good case against him.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

unvote: woot

vote: r4l

I share that feeling and have already called him out
Old 06-06-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

There is a reason I'm gunning for Gonzo right now and that's because he killed the queen.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Back to work so that will be all from me for a bit. If Grizz just didn't see Woot having the majority vote for him then remind him.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
There is a reason I'm gunning for Gonzo right now and that's because he killed the queen.
No it is so you can say you lasted longer than me and you are a better player. We aren't ********.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This isn't even fun to me anymore. Meh.

Why do you guys suspect R4L?

Old 06-06-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Just adding nothing of consequence despite posting a decent amount. Plus he wanted to vote Gonzo in the beginning and I don't know why.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Ditto.....duels suck. I told everyone. Maybe we should lynch ATL for starting this crap.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't get why anyone would include an un-lynchable role. It's poopy.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

It's awesome you mean.

#MoncriefArmy