Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-07-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It wouldn't be the first time someone has claimed to have powers then had them conveniently blocked when on the line.

But as you say, we can't risk losing any more power roles. I wish I hadn't come out today but I thought I could nab Cain as the killer. His story of matchmaking though makes sense.
I know. I really think he is lying. We just can't take that risk right now.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about CJ....I don't trust him one bit.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
How about CJ....I don't trust him one bit.
This should be good. Proceed.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This should be good. Proceed.
You just don't post enough things of consequence ever. I understand it is how you play almost every game, but it makes it impossible to trust you unless you get cleared by a power role. Plus, we have nothing to go on really. I feel more strongly about R4L, but I just don't know if we can risk killing a watcher.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So basically, you are saying it is a gut feeling.

Old 06-07-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost wish R4L released the list of people he watched yesterday so we could confirm he was telling the truth.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
So basically, you are saying it is a gut feeling.
Pretty much. That and the fact that, in general, I abhor the way you play these games.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Pretty much. That and the fact that, in general, I abhor the way you play these games.
Does that same gut feeling also tell you that as of this post I have posted more in this game than both IBC and R4L. I trust my gut more than I trust yours. Lead a charge against me and you will be seen as evil or fool-hearty. Pick your label.

Old 06-07-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I almost wish R4L released the list of people he watched yesterday so we could confirm he was telling the truth.
Yeah, he claimed two people had visited Gonzo but not who they were. Could have just been BSing since Gonzo did bring a lot of attention to himself along with Woot Day 1.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Does that same gut feeling also tell you that as of this post I have posted more in this game than both IBC and R4L. I trust my gut more than I trust yours. Lead a charge against me and you will be seen as evil or fool-hearty. Pick your label.
Post counts aren't everything.....

Also, a fact we are forgetting is that apparently the king knows one of the killers. It may be best to wait this out.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I wonder if an unlimited watcher would even be included in this small of a game.....
Old 06-07-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB, what exactly was your action last night? You tracked IBC?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
BB, what exactly was your action last night? You tracked IBC?
Yeah. He visited Gonzo.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah. He visited Gonzo.
R4L still here? You watched Gonzo and saw BB and IBC targeted him?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's probably fixing his car again :-P

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Honestly, I think it is doubtful that we have a watcher, tracker, protector, and cop in a game this small.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
R4L still here? You watched Gonzo and saw BB and IBC targeted him?
He claimed yesterday he saw two people visit Gonzo, but I stupidly spoke up today before he posted saying I was one of them. I thought I could nab Cain as the killer. Now R4L will just say it was me and Cain regardless.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
He's probably fixing his car again :-P
LOL........... 10 char

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
LOL........... 10 char
Why did you say 10 char when you already had 10 characters?

Follow Me on Twitter!
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Why did you say 10 char when you already had 10 characters?
brothing it up, clearly.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's our claims so far:

Cain: Targeted Gonzo Night One and Two
BB: Targeted Gonzo Night One, Cain Night Two
Raiderz: Targeted Gonzo Night One, "Blocked" Night Two
Old 06-07-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Honestly, I think it is doubtful that we have a watcher, tracker, protector, and cop in a game this small.
I agree with this sentiment. That would state that either BB or Raiderz is lying.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I said that Cain visited Gonzo last night before Cain said anything about it, then he admitted it. I am a tracker.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really want to vote Raiderz. That said, if the king has slam dunk info then I suppose that's the way to go.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I agree with this sentiment. That would state that either BB or Raiderz is lying.
Your vote, for R4L no less, is the only one at present. Is that to say that you find him a better target than BB?