Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-07-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Your vote, for R4L no less, is the only one at present. Is that to say that you find him a better target than BB?
I do, he seems very fishy.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really want to vote Raiderz. That said, if the king has slam dunk info then I suppose that's the way to go.
That's what I'm waiting to find out. Why risk killing an actual powered townie (assuming our votes would even do anything) when we might have a for-sure villain?
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do we just wait to hear from the king? Looks like all the info for today is already on the table.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I do, he seems very fishy.
Well, I have already said it, the fact that I missed an entire evening and still have more posts than him is not indicative of his style of play.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so I just read most of the thread.

1. Wooty is annoying.
2. Wooty is really annoying
3. Did anyone else notice TBW switching his vote to gonzo after Wooty's foolishness? That seems like mafia behavior to me.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I was stuck dealing with Comcast again for the last hour or so. I'm still on the phone but I'm pretty much done.

I agree with the sentiment about R4L. I'd like to wait until we hear what he says though. It doesn't seem like votes do anything anyway..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The king was given a note by the Honorable Sir Flaming ATLDirtyBirds before his death. This note stated the following:

"I have investigated Rob S, he is evil. Raiderz4life is a noble man, one of
your good soldiers. Keep him alive as long as possible."

This, along with proof of truthfulness from Sir ImBrotherCain that the king has, leaves some questions.

The king would like Rob S to grovel before the court if he would like to stop his pending execution. The king requests he names his cohorts to save himself from death.

The king believes his proof also indicts Naive BeerBaron and requests his justification for his actions."

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, someone fill me in!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The king was given a note by the Honorable Sir Flaming ATLDirtyBirds before his death. This note stated the following:

"I have investigated Rob S, he is evil. Raiderz4life is a noble man, one of
your good soldiers. Keep him alive as long as possible."

This, along with proof of truthfulness from Sir ImBrotherCain that the king has, leaves some questions.

The king would like Rob S to grovel before the court if he would like to stop his pending execution. The king requests he names his cohorts to save himself from death.

The king believes his proof also indicts Naive BeerBaron and requests his justification for his actions."
Well, idk what happened with ATL's info. I am 100% good. I am the beloved princess. If I die, you will all grieve my death and the day phase will be skipped tomorrow. I am also next in line to be king with the Queen and Prince gone. If you lynch/execute me, the mafia will get 2 kills in a row and the game will likely be out of the towns hands.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a tracker. Don't know what else to say. I followed Gonzo night one and he visited ATL, and followed Cain last night who visited Gonzo.

The "naive" part makes me feel like I could be an "incompetent/lazy" tracker, though I was right about Cain making a visit.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh damn...
Old 06-07-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As we say in my neck of ye old wood " Somebody be bull-shitin' ".

Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The King himself says Rob S is evil? Hrm.. that is kind of hard to refute..

Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like ATL investigated Rob, and handed off the info to the king before he died.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea what happened with ATL. I feel like lazy cop wouldn't make sense if this game either, but maybe. I was suspicious of R4L the entire game, so I guess ATL could be getting flipped results. I am absolutely the princess though and am 100% good. The day phase will be skipped tomorrow while you mourn and the mafia will get 2 kills in a row.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

R4L (1):
Shane

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

From the weird "ish" dept.

Would the king be able to get a report from a dead man?
What would a king be willing to expose if he knew it would likely be taken?

Something to think about.

Old 06-07-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Soooo... do we vote?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I.. guess so?

I will trust our king here. It doesn't make sense that he would lie..

vote : Rob S

Old 06-07-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

If we lynch Rob and he is telling the truth, we lose another town aligned member, but then Shane will be lynched (presumably).

If we lynch Rob and he was lying, we should almost have enough to end this.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I told y'all....you non-believers

vote rob

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
If we lynch Rob and he is telling the truth, we lose another town aligned member, but then Shane will be lynched (presumably).

If we lynch Rob and he was lying, we should almost have enough to end this.
Hey, I didn't do anything! I'm only the messenger. I'm with BB. I think ATL's results may have been flipped and R4L is bad and Rob S is good. I guess we will find out, but we may be going after two of our own.

Rob's story is pretty telling, there is bound to be a princess. BB, do you have any "role" beyond tracker?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

If I'm understanding Shane's role correctly, then I don't think he can lie. Or he's just playing us all. This game has some weird **** going on. I don't know what to make of it really.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Hey, I didn't do anything! I'm only the messenger. I'm with BB. I think ATL's results may have been flipped and R4L is bad and Rob S is good. I guess we will find out, but we may be going after two of our own.

Rob's story is pretty telling, there is bound to be a princess. BB, do you have any "role" beyond tracker?
Nothing that is specified.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm almost positive one of either R4L or Rob is bad, I'm just not sure which.