Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm almost positive one of either R4L or Rob is bad, I'm just not sure which.
On one hand, we have a potential watcher. On the other, someone whose death could cost us a day.

ATL's death write up didn't say anything about him being incompetent or lazy, so I'm torn on what to make of Rob.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R4L just has impeccable timing with his posts, doesn't he?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone has any questions about my role, I am more than happy to answer them. I have told you guys everything, but if you need any clarification, please feel free to ask. I am good and I am betting R4L is evil.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
R4L just has impeccable timing with his posts, doesn't he?
I'm on my phone. I can't be spitting out post after post. I haven't been at work for over a week because we temporarily closed down, I do most my playing from there.

If y'all think I'm more expendable than a princess or think I'm the evil one go ahead and vote for me, see how that goes.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If I'm understanding Shane's role correctly, then I don't think he can lie. Or he's just playing us all. This game has some weird **** going on. I don't know what to make of it really.
I get PMs from Grizz that I have to post word for word. I copy and paste. If I don't, I am modkilled.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'm on my phone. I can't be spitting out post after post. I haven't been at work for over a week because we temporarily closed down, I do most my playing from there.

If y'all think I'm more expendable than a princess or think I'm the evil one go ahead and vote for me, see how that goes.
Do you have any role beyond watcher?

Follow Me on Twitter!
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm inclined to believe Rob, because I know the role he has a is a real thing, (but could easily have been looked up by any scrambling mafia member too...)
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

You pop in whenever you get heat or you see the chance to kill someone. It is suspicious.....phone or no phone.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Do you have any role beyond watcher?
No, I just watch people from my watch tower.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno.. it's hard to tell what is really going on here. Our King said that Rob was evil.. how can we not trust him? If we can't trust him we can't trust anyone.

I think I know how Rob plays and his story does have merit.. but I just don't know how we can go against the KING here.

Am I making any sense?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
No, I just watch people from my watch tower.
So, in your role it told you that you have a watch tower in the castle?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I dunno.. it's hard to tell what is really going on here. Our King said that Rob was evil.. how can we not trust him? If we can't trust him we can't trust anyone.

I think I know how Rob plays and his story does have merit.. but I just don't know how we can go against the KING here.

Am I making any sense?
I don't think I am following, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
If we lynch Rob and he is telling the truth, we lose another town aligned member, but then Shane will be lynched (presumably).

If we lynch Rob and he was lying, we should almost have enough to end this.
You mean R4L should be lynched right?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think I am following, lol.
I'm saying.. if the King says Rob is evil who are we to defy him? Who are we to not trust our King? We are but his loyal subjects.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So, in your role it told you that you have a watch tower in the castle?
Yep, that's what it said.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-07-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I'm saying.. if the King says Rob is evil who are we to defy him? Who are we to not trust our King? We are but his loyal subjects.
He is just relaying info from ATL anyway. It is the wrong info, I assure you of that.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

And if I had to pick between the two I think I'm trusting R4L more here. His story makes more.. sense to me.

My vote is staying with Rob and our King. I don't see any alternative at the moment.

vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
He is just relaying info from ATL anyway. It is the wrong info, I assure you of that.
Nothing in his death write up said he was incompetent or lazy, just a cop. So we should trust your word over ATL and the King himself? Why?

Old 06-07-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Nothing in his death write up said he was incompetent or lazy, just a cop. So we should trust your word over ATL and the King himself? Why?
Hey, maybe Grizz took Caddy's idea to heart to not reveal a lazy cop, lol.

I'm on the fence, I don't trust R4L, but I agree we have to go with this info

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Because I'm telling the truth and have been more fothcoming with all of my role unlike R4L. I revealed and left nothing out. R4L keeps adding bs details like a tower and he just happened to be roleblocked last night. He also keeps popping in at just the right time. I am good. The day tomorrow will be skipped if I die and the town will find it incredibly difficult to win.

Last edited by Rob S : 06-07-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: grammar error
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ugh, our king is an idiot.

Here comes a message:

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Meh, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that something new and out there has happened. This entire game has been confusing!

Like I said, I think I have a pretty good read on how Rob plays, but something still isn't sitting right with me about all of this. Mehhhh.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The King has made his decision. He still believes Rob S is evil but does not want to risk killing his baby princess at this time. He will be keeping an eye on Rob to see if he is as he appears and feels Rob S will be executed very soon.

The evidence has mounted against BeerBaron. The King feels his death will be very telling for the kingdom and lead us the down the path to avenge the treason that has taken place. If BeerBaron is evil, the king will clear R4L and damn Rob S. If BeerBaron is good, R4L shall be killed next.

Execute: BeerBaron"

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After much deliberation, the king has made his decision. Despite his pleas that he is a simple tracker, the king decides that BeerBaron must go. BeerBaron pleas, “NO MY LIEGE, I SWEAR MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THIS CROWN!!” The king will have no more, “TAKE HIM AWAY!” BeerBaron is taken into the town square and with a swift strike, he’s beheaded.

BeerBaron (Godfather/Tracker)has been executed.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The town awakens the next day and finds another member lying dead in the town square. It appears that R4L took a major fall in the night. An inspection of the body shows that he was sniped from his tower by a bow and came falling down, directly into the center of town.

Raiderz4life (Lookout, Watcher) has been killed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote