Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-07-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I'm not one to talk but I think the king needs to:

1. Kill Rob S

or

2. Figure out who was trying to get R4L lynched (yes, I know I was the main one, but the king knows I'm not bad,)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what information the King got about Rob, but if he thought they were working together (BB seemed to defend Rob kind of hard) then I think Rob should be the next to go.

I trusted Rob yesterday (game time) but now I'm a lot less sure..

(also, this thread is opening quickly so yay)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If BeerBaron is evil, the king will clear R4L and damn Rob S.
Sounds like the King's plans are pretty well spelled out.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barring some surefire info I think this seems like an easy lynch. BeerBaron defending Rob really hurts him. Great call by the King.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling either CJ or bulldogs is bad.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I didn't suspect BB at all to be honest.. haha. I thought the King might be brothing it up a bit but he got on track and took out their most powerful member.. good job whoever you are!

Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great call by the king, absolutely. However, I am absolutely the beloved Princess. It would be a massive mistake to lynch me. There is nothing more I can say really.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I have a feeling either CJ or bulldogs is bad.
Meh, I'm going with the info that's on the table. If R4L was good, that further confirms ATL's investigations. That plus the godfather himself defending a baddie make me pretty certain.

IBC did you gift somebody last night?
Old 06-07-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am out of awesome potions :-/. I was only a 2x use. One was a love potion the other was unknown. Which I tried to give to Gonzo.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Damn, I must have missed where you said you were a Gifter. I saw that you made Gonzo and ATL fall in love but I didn't know you had multiple potions..

Hopefully Grizz will tell us what that other one did because I'm curious now.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I am out of awesome potions :-/. I was only a 2x use. One was a love potion the other was unknown. Which I tried to give to Gonzo.
I still tend to believe you at this point, although 2x potions is such a random number. I don't see how else they would have been lovers. Don't you see what I do though? ATL's investigative abilities have now been confirmed. BeerBaron didn't know he was going to get executed and tried steering us away from Rob S and towards R4L.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Don't know if it matters towards anything but here it is.

Vote: Rob S
Old 06-07-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it looks bad for me and, quite honestly, I can't explain this one. All I can do is tell you that I am 100% good. I know it defies logic, but I'm telling the truth.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Couldn't Rob have been framed? I mean I understand this game is anything but normal but it is a common role.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Couldn't Rob have been framed? I mean I understand this game is anything but normal but it is a common role.
I mean, I guess it's possible, but what are the odds? It's not just that either, it's the fact that BB was defending him so vehemently. We also already have two King backups die so a third seems unlikely.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
He could have been, but the likelyhood that he was framed the night someone investigated him, even with 15 people, is so low..

I think the King is on the right track here. I want to believe Rob, I just can't at this point.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If I die, you will be sorry. I am the beloved Princess. I am telling the truth. BD, 3 backups makes plenty of sense....why a prince and not a princess? I am going to watch some GOT now......do wit me what you will. Just know I am telling the truth and that there will be no day tomorrow if I die.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If I die, you will be sorry. I am the beloved Princess. I am telling the truth. BD, 3 backups makes plenty of sense....why a prince and not a princess? I am going to watch some GOT now......do wit me what you will. Just know I am telling the truth and that there will be no day tomorrow if I die.
It's just seems like such a weak defense. It's almost like you're threatening us. Is that your only ability, to skip a day when you are killed?
Old 06-07-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The king demands everyone reveal their roles with specificity. He will then determine who to execute based on this. Even if you have already revealed yourself, please do so again."

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I am the town cryer. I post crap that is PMed to me :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This is what I have trouble with. I'm not 100% sure you would be told that information. I could see if you were told this if you had it as a power, but I'm not sure you would be told that it would happen upon your death. It just feels like something you are saying to scare us.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am a Witch. I had potions to give and gave them as I have stated.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I am a Witch. I had potions to give and gave them as I have stated.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Good Witch... Actually **** this I change my role to Wizard.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ugh. We have to do this? I'm a Scryer. I had a one time unblockable / unalterable investigation. I used it the second night and I was told that the spell failed.

Either I was roleblocked or the spell didn't work on the person I used it on. That person is still alive but I really don't want to die again before we win a Mafia game so I don't want to reveal it unless I really have to. :p

For the record, I really hate role revealing. I'm probably the next target now. Thanks King.

Last edited by vidae : 06-07-2012 at 02:37 PM.