Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-07-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Meh, I'm iffy on the townies. I'm with vidae, don't think the townies are legit. Perhaps they are, but one with a backstory and one not? Someone is lying.

And if I was the king, I wouldn't have killed BB, lol.
Yeah, CJ is like I'm just a townie and Bulldogs is like I'm a townie and here is an awesome backstory.

Either CJ is lying or he left out something important.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
But there was no consequence when the prince died or the queen. Why should we believe you?
Prince already has a power and the Queen was 1st in line? That's my best guess. A more important question is why would there be a survivalist in this game? We already had a Jester filling the neutral role.
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that it matters at this point...

Vote: Broth.
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The king has had enough with the corruption in the kingdom and anyone who admits to not fighting for the town and being loyal the king shall not be kept. Survivalists will not survive. You brothed up.

Execute: Broth"

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the fourth day commences, the king decides that it is time for everyone to come forth and state their roles. After hearing all the sides, it is decided that broth is most likely the evilest member left. Broth is led to the center of the town and his head is removed, it falls next to BeerBaron’s.

Broth223 (Framer) has been executed.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the town awakens for the fifth day, they discover that no deaths have occurred!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulldogs is bad... 85% positive.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Scratch that make it 95%
Old 06-07-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Bulldogs is bad... 85% positive.
How do you know that?

Old 06-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I partially lied about my role... I am a witch but I have more than one spell.

Last night I role blocked Bulldogs. No deaths.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My role said townie, not "VANILLA" townie. I have trouble believing him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Execute Bulldogs! I have faith King!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PROTECT THE KING!!!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can roleblock IBC?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I partially lied about my role... I am a witch but I have more than one spell.

Last night I role blocked Bulldogs. No deaths.
Damn, that is pretty damning. I think Bulldogs has to go.

Whatever happened to the King being suspicious of Rob S btw? Does he no longer think Rob is suspicious?

Old 06-07-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, Rob just sifting under the radar now. I think he deserves to die. How many mafia do you think we have left?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yeah, Rob just sifting under the radar now. I think he deserves to die. How many mafia do you think we have left?
With 15 they couldn't have more than 5, right? I thought maybe the max would be 3 but now I think there is more.

I agree that Rob is probably more likely evil, but I think Bulldogs might be too now..

Old 06-07-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Though, we do know there was a framer now. Could Rob have been framed? Something to ponder. I want to see IBC's explanation of his block, and I want to see Bulldogs' defense.

I'm still leaning Rob, but this seems like pretty damning evidence.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think it's entirely possible that Rob was framed, but like I said, the chances of that happening the very night he was investigated is so low.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I essentially am a Jack Of All Trades I have a few 1x abilities.

Make people love one another, Roleblock, Protect and the like.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The King will trust Sir Cain and follow his lead. If he is wrong, his head may be on the chopping block.

Execute: Bulldogs"

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

As the town gathers for the fifth day, damning evidence is brought forth against bulldogs, for he is implicated in the murder and kidnapping of the royal family and friends. The king decrees that bulldogs must be executed. Bulldogs is taken to the middle of the town square and executed.

Bulldogs (Goon turned Godfather) has been executed.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

As the town awakens for the next day, they find that their beautiful princess, Rob S, has been killed. Unlike Queen Cigaro, it appears this attacker spared Rob’s innocence, laying her body gently on the pile. A close examination shows a swift, relatively pain-free death. Even so, the king will not be happy about this...

Rob S (Beloved Princess) has been killed.

The king, overwhelmed with grief following the death of his only daughter, decrees that on this day, there will be no more killing, for they will mourn the loss of the beloved Rob S.

DAY 6 HAS BEEN SKIPPED, SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

As the town gathers for the seventh day, they once again find a body in the middle of the town square. This time, they find CJSchneider, his body displayed in the middle of the town. CJSchneider came to Grizzland looking to get away from the war but it seems he simply couldn’t escape it.

CJSchneider (Miller) has been killed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So Rob was telling the truth after all..