Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-06-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am here and I am actually intrigued by this Woot/Gonzo argument.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Vote Gonzo

I will have my eyes on you Vidae.
You might as well reveal yourself. How can you help the town. Trusting your gut when I had yet to post, acting crazy, and providing no reasoning for anything seems about right coming from you. When you are good you are a great help to the mafia and when you are evil you are a great help to the town. Either you are evil or no help to us. Either way you are a great person to lynch first.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You might as well reveal yourself. How can you help the town. Trusting your gut when I had yet to post, acting crazy, and providing no reasoning for anything seems about right coming from you. When you are good you are a great help to the mafia and when you are evil you are a great help to the town. Either you are evil or no help to us. Either way you are a great person to lynch first.
I revealed myself as a townie already. You might as well do the same.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay so you are the Godfather. Fair enough. You are useless to us.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I am here and I am actually intrigued by this Woot/Gonzo argument.
Meh, I've seen better.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Meh, I've seen better.
As have I, heck, I've been in better.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Such a ****** statement. I'm not the Godfather and I'm not part of the evil faction. Reveal yourself already why are refusing to do so ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Such a ****** statement. I'm not the Godfather and I'm not part of the evil faction. Reveal yourself already why are refusing to do so ?
Woot, you are awful. I am not doing **** for you. You revealed yourself because you are weak. You know who always reveals himself? Snicho.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Are you saying that TBW is weak for revealing himself too ? You are such a goddamn idiot right now. Just reveal yourself if you are so much important to this town. You refusing to do it proves me right that you are indeed evil.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got $10 on my dude Gonzo. Any takers?

Old 06-06-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody that reveals themself Day One is making a mistake. Especially if that person were to have an actual useful power. It's easy to do when you're a "vanilla townie" though.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Are you saying that TBW is weak for revealing himself too ? You are such a goddamn idiot right now. Just reveal yourself if you are so much important to this town. You refusing to do it proves me right that you are indeed evil.
I am the idiot? L O ******* L. Trying to bully the town again. The difference is this town is not full of sheeple. Yet. I will reveal myself in due time. Not going to happen now. So either you are a townie like you say and you will be useless to us or more likely you are evil. Let's get people talking but at this point lynching you is a no brainer. You failed again Woot.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Anybody that reveals themself Day One is making a mistake. Especially if that person were to have an actual useful power. It's easy to do when you're a "vanilla townie" though.
It is easy to sacrifice a vanilla townie day one also.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It is easy to sacrifice a vanilla townie day one also.
I agree, with is why the move made absolutely no sense on Woot's part.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am the idiot? L O ******* L. Trying to bully the town again. The difference is this town is not full of sheeple. Yet. I will reveal myself in due time. Not going to happen now. So either you are a townie like you say and you will be useless to us or more likely you are evil. Let's get people talking but at this point lynching you is a no brainer. You failed again Woot.
You still mad because I got you lynched the other game ? How am I trying to bully the town ? Did I force anyone to vote for you ?

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I've had enough of this for one day.

vote : Wooty

At least he made the first day lynch easy on us!

Old 06-06-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
You still mad because I got you lynched the other game ? How am I trying to bully the town ? Did I force anyone to vote for you ?
In the process you also took yourself down. It was a lose/lose. You appear to be making the same mistake this game.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Am I still mad at you? No. Do I think you have played incredibly poorly again? Yes. How are you trying to bully this town? By calling them idiots and telling everybody to listen to you and do as you say. Do I think going around trying to force people to reveal themselves is a great strategy? No but it makes sense coming from you.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Am I still mad at you? No. Do I think you have played incredibly poorly again? Yes. How are you trying to bully this town? By calling them idiots and telling everybody to listen to you and do as you say. Do I think going around trying to force people to reveal themselves is a great strategy? No but it makes sense coming from you.
Did I treat someone as an idiot because they didn't vote for you ? nope. I stated that you are the idiot. not the same.

Letting Gonzo lives is a great mistake and you'll see it later peeps.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: Woot
Old 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna vote Gonzo...but I don't have a good enough reason to yet.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Yes Woot you somehow knew I was evil before I posted and before this game started and the roles were sent out. I am the idiot though right?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My role is to protect the king. If I die tonight, then the king does not. I'd like to ask for any additional protection because I wanted everyone to know that I'm good and I'm an important person when it comes to our side winning. Sure it may have been premature, but being bold works in these things.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Woot (4):
vidae, TBW, Gonzo, Rob
Gonzo (2): ATL, Woot

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote