Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-08-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
That makes a lot of sense. They sound like the trained warriors and are surely a threat to the enslaved members of town. If we can try and figure out some evil people we could have ATL nominate them and then force them to fight a trained warrior.
Agreed.

Fenikz' death is very disconcerting. Yesterday, I thought fighting would be the key to freedom. Give the people what they want and earn it. Today, I'm not sure that's possible if the path is barred by highly skilled Mercs.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Please asking for a role reveal this early in the game makes YOU more suspicious than I am.
I have already revealed myself. I have nothing to hide, nor do I have any ulterior motive. I just want to make sure we send the right person into the arena to fight you. If you are evil, I want that to be someone I'm sure will kill you.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Agreed.

Fenikz' death is very disconcerting. Yesterday, I thought fighting would be the key to freedom. Give the people what they want and earn it. Today, I'm not sure that's possible if the path is barred by highly skilled Mercs.
I think to be free, we have to destroy our captors in the arena.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Please asking for a role reveal this early in the game makes YOU more suspicious than I am.
YOU are fighting anyway. If you die, we will know. If you win, we will be suspicious. Better to clear yourself now methinks.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
YOU are fighting anyway. If you die, we will know. If you win, we will be suspicious. Better to clear yourself now methinks.
If he wins convincingly as CMD did, he will probably be killed any way.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, something to consider before I leave for a summer conference- Cavalry means that CMD had a horse, could that be why his score was so much higher than Fenikz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I don't mind fighting!
Do your thang, kid!!!

Vote: SP

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not saying we should trust the Hunnic faction. But take CMD, look at the numbers he was clearly a good warrior, if we had someone like him battling someone we knew/thought was evil then wouldnt it be better to have someone with a little skill fighting rather then a slave. We can use there skills, for now, and then when the time comes, push them into the battle to fight the most skilled of the slaves/POWs.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Im not saying we should trust the Hunnic faction. But take CMD, look at the numbers he was clearly a good warrior, if we had someone like him battling someone we knew/thought was evil then wouldnt it be better to have someone with a little skill fighting rather then a slave. We can use there skills, for now, and then when the time comes, push them into the battle to fight the most skilled of the slaves/POWs.
I don't think we should. In history, the Huns were barbaric warriors. They destroyed cities. They grew up riding horses and training with bow and arrows. They were the most skilled fighters of the age. If we trust them, they will eventually overrun us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll happily reveal myself when the killer is brought to justice. But until then I am not saying a thing. Although you should send someone you think is bad against me.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

SP (5): Rob, ATL, Shane, Rufus, CJ
Cigaro (1): JR
CJ (1): killswitch
ATL (1): Broth

With 24 alive, 13 are needed for majority.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't think we should. In history, the Huns were barbaric warriors. They destroyed cities. They grew up riding horses and training with bow and arrows. They were the most skilled fighters of the age. If we trust them, they will eventually overrun us.
This is true. If we knew what Broth brought to the table, I'd be a lot more comfortable heading forward.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again I want to know why SP is being considered evil.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-08-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
People are voting like idiots, that's why. SP might want to fight, but if he is good and you are good (speculation), it would be pointless.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you guys sending SP because it will help win the game or because it's funny and some self-referencing ******** that doesn't actually help us learn anything?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

It matters little Caddy. I will say this I still have use left to the town. But I don't expect to live long anyway.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't necessary believe he is evil, but if the man is willing to fight, so why not let him.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Don't necessary believe he is evil, but if the man is willing to fight, so why not let him.
You sound Hunnic.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-08-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My fear is that the novelty of the deathmatch format is preventing people from thinking clearly about what should be done.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Are you guys sending SP because it will help win the game or because it's funny and some self-referencing ******** that doesn't actually help us learn anything?
People are being stupid. Can't say I'm surprised. Sure it'd be funny to have SP fight Broth, but I'd rather have Broth fight someone we think may be evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Because if we kill each other we lose. Good enough reason for you?

killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
My fear is that the novelty of the deathmatch format is preventing people from thinking clearly about what should be done.
I think this is exactly what is happening.

"HURR DURR LETZ MAEK DEEZ GUISE DUEL FOR REALZ LOL"

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-08-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with this 100%

If SP was evil, would he openly come out and ask to be sent to death? I would have thought evil would have tried to stay out of the battle grounds
Old 06-08-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it certainly is. Mine was a joke vote that has spiraled a bit out of control here.

unvote: SP
Old 06-08-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I think this is exactly what is happening.

"HURR DURR LETZ MAEK DEEZ GUISE DUEL FOR REALZ LOL"
We need to send our captors into the arena, not our brothers.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Maybe a Hunnic win requirement has something to do with fighting a certain number of battles in the arena, dying while fighting, etc.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-08-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

SP (3): ATL, Shane, Rufus, CJ
Cigaro (1): JR
CJ (1): killswitch
ATL (1): Broth

With 24 alive, 13 are needed for majority.