Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-09-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Already stated this.

You stated you were a weak slave Shane. Seems odd you'd have such an ability.
Weak in terms of fighting. Use me or don't use me. Your choice.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CJ (9): Caddy, killswtich, Gonzo, sbh, ATL, Cigaro, Bulldogs, Rob, TBW
TBW (1): CJ,

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for majority.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snicho really does need to role reveal though. He's a suspicious bastard.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
No its not. Your goal is to identify the other faction so you can kill them off. We have that role too. Its the same schtick JR tried to say by claiming to be a slave armorer.
Then why aren't you sharing that information with the slaves?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I did. I explicitly cleared killxswitch as being a slave when many were prepared to send someone clearly above him to ensure his death.

Night 1: ATL- Factionless
Night 2: vidae- Factionless
Night 3: killxswitch- Factionless

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Isn't the answer obvious?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I did. I explicitly cleared killxswitch as being a slave when many were prepared to send someone clearly above him to ensure his death.

Night 1: ATL- Factionless
Night 2: vidae- Factionless
Night 3: killxswitch- Factionless
Oh, nvmd, then.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, only factions so far have had powers. I was correct about jr's role being faction only, I was wrong about the person but correct that only a faction member would pick up on my rookie roledrop, and I am again sure I'm correct that faction investigators are faction only.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-09-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Isn't the answer obvious?
Then why is Cigaro not fighting every night from now on? If we know he is in a faction, then keep putting him up against other factions. Funny how Cigaro hasn't found ANYONE in a faction. Just saying, you don't have to believe I'm a slave, but I am and Cigaro is just trying to get me killed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Like I said, only factions so far have had powers. I correct about jr's role being faction only, I was wrong about the person but correct that only a faction member would pick up on my rookie roledrop, and I am again sure I'm correct that faction investigators are faction only.
All I know is my role and what I can do, so that isn't correct.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Then why is Cigaro not fighting every night from now on? If we know he is in a faction, then keep putting him up against other factions. Funny how Cigaro hasn't found ANYONE in a faction. Just saying, you don't have to believe I'm a slave, but I am and Cigaro is just trying to get me killed.
Just like jr was a slave armorer as well...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-09-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Just like jr was a slave armorer as well...
JR's idiocy is being held against me?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm wondering the same. I thought that's what ATL was doing but now he's moved away from that strategy and may have a slave in. Cigaro clears him (after you did?) and now suddenly the one absolute Faction player is no longer in the arena.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
JR's idiocy is being held against me?
Yes, you're of the same faction.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-09-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just get CJ in the arena now. I will deal with the rest when the time comes.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair Caddy was being a moron and suggested strongly that ATL nominate me or killswitch. Not one slave has come out with a power Shane, we all know you are with Caesar.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
To be fair Caddy was being a moron and suggested strongly that ATL nominate me or killswitch. Not one slave has come out with a power Shane, we all know you are with Caesar.
Not sure what else I can tell ya to prove that you are incorrect.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane v TBW and Snicho v Cigaro. I think those should be the next two match ups.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Shane v TBW and Snicho v Cigaro. I think those should be the next two match ups.
I'm fine with this.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-09-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
You're certainly not a Hun considering you keep calling out Cigaro. I don't see why you have a problem answering the question. Are you Caesar's Guard or not?
I was starting to play around with the idea that he was a Hun. The Huns have just been so open about things, so when Cigaro called him "rookie" and he ended up not being Caesar's rookie, I got curious. The Huns in general have seemed eager to get into the ring, and even supportive of putting their own in there. I just wouldn't know why they'd want to go against each other now, though, so that's kind of shooting me down.

And now it's looking like Shane is with Caesar, but TBW also seemed eager to go against him?

What side are you on!?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Not sure what else I can tell ya to prove that you are incorrect.
I really don't either. If another slave came forward with a power I might believe you but at this point you are in a tough position. If you turn out to be a slave I apologize.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I was starting to play around with the idea that he was a Hun. The Huns have just been so open about things, so when Cigaro called him "rookie" and he ended up not being Caesar's rookie, I got curious. The Huns in general have seemed eager to get into the ring, and even supportive of putting their own in there. I just wouldn't know why they'd want to go against each other now, though, so that's kind of shooting me down.

And now it's looking like Shane is with Caesar, but TBW also seemed eager to go against him?

What side are you on!?
Look at TBW's posts. He has stated he is willing to fight Shane, but of the fights he has proposed, none have actually involved Shane...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-09-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I'm fine with this.
With Shane saying Snicho is part of a faction I thought for sure he was a hun. You are cool with fighting a fellow hun or is he not one?
Old 06-09-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I really don't either. If another slave came forward with a power I might believe you but at this point you are in a tough position. If you turn out to be a slave I apologize.
I understand the trepidation and it looks suspicious without anyone else with powers. I'm sure SOMEONE else has to have something. I'll take the hit if need be, but I'd hope I could wait as long as possible to keep helping out the town and let others we know are in factions go to the arena.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I understand the trepidation and it looks suspicious without anyone else with powers. I'm sure SOMEONE else has to have something. I'll take the hit if need be, but I'd hope I could wait as long as possible to keep helping out the town and let others we know are in factions go to the arena.
If you are a slave with powers then somebody else has a power too. I am thinking one protector who won't reveal but there should also be someone else who can save your ass.