Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-10-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say we send TBW. If he dies it means Shane is strong so we can send Cigaro or Killswitch to face Shane tomorrow. All factions need to go, might as well see how strong TBW is now since we know he is in a faction.

vote: tbw #1
Old 06-10-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cigaro (3): ATL, Vidae, Todd
TBW (4): sbh, Shane, Gonzo, Cigaro

With 20 alive, 11 are needed for majority.

----------------------------------------
Number Votes:

One (2): Shane, Gonzo
Two (2): sbh, Todd, Cigaro
Three (1): Vidae
Four (0):
Five (1): ATL

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 06-10-2012 at 12:18 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VOte: TBW #2

The past three days, TBW has stated he has wanted to fight, yet not entered the arena. We should not permit this to continue. He has also stated he is willing to fight SHane, let us test his word. Shane and TBW are both factioned fighters, it only benefits the slaves to learn how strong they are. I can fight the winner tomorrow should the town desire.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I say we send TBW. If he dies it means Shane is strong so we can send Cigaro or Killswitch to face Shane tomorrow. All factions need to go, might as well see how strong TBW is now since we know he is in a faction.

vote: tbw #1
We've got a better chance at beating Shane today.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
I think killswitch may be the other remaining Hun. Cigaro "cleared" him as a slave but he is obviously pretty powerful so I'm not sold on that entirely.
I feel like now is the right time to clear up the misconceptions with Killswitch.

We are both masons. We are both slaves, but we are also both former warriors, taken from our homeland by the Romans to fight til the death in the arena. We receive a bonus in the arena provided we are both still alive (Our backstory indicated we may be family).

If you trust me and my claim that I'm a slave, you must also trust Killswitch. We might be some of the only slaves who can actually fight. ATL please do not select Killswitch to fight in the arena again tonight.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane/Cigaro. What did your investigations show?

Old 06-10-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't get why we are backing ATL when he was "cleared" by Shane & Cigaro.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Killswitch is pretty low on my options list. When people vote today, keep in mind this isn't about "testing TBW". This will likely be our best chance to defeat Shane.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm staring to think TBW may be a member of the same faction as CJ the way he refused to reveal his faction(since at the time it was unknown) and he also defended CJ.
Quote:
I think killswitch may be the other remaining Hun. Cigaro "cleared" him as a slave but he is obviously pretty powerful so I'm not sold on that entirely.
These both make sense to me. But I'd think there has to be competitive slaves out there. Not sure what I think of killxswitch yet. Also don't know if three factions has clarified on confused things more for me. Are we thinking snicho is with the CJ faction? Cigaro never got to clarify that one yesterday.

- And when I preview the post, I see that Caddy has killxswitch cleared. Alrighty then.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I believe what Shane has said BTW. Snicho is likely one of those archer ****. I am a slave. But I do not believe Shane to be a slave.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What hard evidence do we have that Shane is evil? Call me crazy, but I'm not totally convinced that he isn't a fellow slave.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

McGee, reveal yourself!
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I still don't get why we are backing ATL when he was "cleared" by Shane & Cigaro.
If we put both of them in the arena, we might be able to learn if one actually has access to investigative powers.

Old 06-10-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

They both do.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright well if we believe Shane is Ceasar because he has the same investigative powers as Cigaro, who we believe to be the leader of the Huns, then it only makes sense to pit him against Cigaro.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Alright well if we believe Shane is Ceasar because he has the same investigative powers as Cigaro, who we believe to be the leader of the Huns, then it only makes sense to pit him against Cigaro.

Hence, my vote for Cigaro.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If we put both of them in the arena, we might be able to learn if one actually has access to investigative powers.
We also get the opportunity to get a slave as imperator. This will be 2 days in a row that ATL chooses not to put a known faction member into the arena when Cig & TBW have admitted they are faction.

Vote: ATL

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Bantx and FlyingElvis. Both of them have casted ridiculous votes to get me out of power. Keep that in mind.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
McGee, reveal yourself!
Nah, I'm good.

Quote:
So just to get some discussion going on the side, these are my thoughts so far:

slaves-todd, Caddy, Rob, gonzo, sbh, ATL and vidae
How many of these are we actually comfortable with? I can't find the post but I know Caddy said he was only comfortable with a few people (I think they were Rob and ATL, in addition to killxswitch) and that he had stopped trusting slave claims at a point. I've been wary of slave claims since we got flooded with them after the demise of fenikz.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Reveal your results Jbond and Cigaro!

Old 06-10-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, watching the Euros. McGee is in a faction.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snicho still hasn't revealed. Just sayin.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cigaro (3): ATL, Vidae, Todd
TBW (4): sbh, Shane, Gonzo, Cigaro
ATL (1): Elvis

With 20 alive, 11 are needed for majority.

----------------------------------------
Number Votes:

One (2): Shane, Gonzo
Two (3): sbh, Todd, Cigaro
Three (1): Vidae
Four (0):
Five (1): ATL
Old 06-10-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

McGee and Snicho are archer **** I'd guess.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
We also get the opportunity to get a slave as imperator. This will be 2 days in a row that ATL chooses not to put a known faction member into the arena when Cig & TBW have admitted they are faction.

Vote: ATL
I need you to choose a number between 1 and 5.