Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-10-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A man who calls so much for battle should get his wish. And not only battle, but battle with Shane;

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Oh I didn't even think Shane was in consideration. I've since reread. I'm pretty sure Shane is the SK so by all means, feed him to me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro, if you consider yourself to be the best fighter we have, you should fight.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Killswitch is pretty low on my options list. When people vote today, keep in mind this isn't about "testing TBW". This will likely be our best chance to defeat Shane.
why is this our best chance to defeat Shane? if he beats TBW, you can simply nominate Cigaro tomorrow and we'll vote Shane back in. I think we should see how the number affects the battle before throwing the best fighter left in the arena.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cigaro, if you consider yourself to be the best fighter we have, you should fight.
I will fight should the town ultimately desire it, but should TBW and Shane fight today, one of two unknown faction fighters shall die, the others strength shall be revealed, and I can fight on the morrow. Following your statements, you seem to believe that these numbers somehow assist me, but I do not see how these numbers may not also hinder me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember the battles are up for manipulation. I suspect JR wasn't the only one who could provide Shane assistance. If he knows he's going into battle, he will likely be loaded up, and I'm guessing he's already pretty damn strong if he's Caesar.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Remember the battles are up for manipulation. I suspect JR wasn't the only one who could provide Shane assistance. If he knows he's going into battle, he will likely be loaded up, and I'm guessing he's already pretty damn strong if he's Caesar.
I trust in my sword and shield. I know what they can do, I know they can not be matched. But there is more than sword and shield at work on this day. Sorcery has entered the arena, and it will affect us fighters in unknown ways. With blood and battle I am confident, but sorcery? I know nothing of it, and shall never trust it. Do not let my strength as a warrior be wasted because of the works of a sorcerer. Let me fight when the arena is pure, when sorcery does not lurk in shadows, and I shall deliver you Caesar's head.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
are you saying he'll be loaded up going again tomorrow or if he goes today? and for all we know, Shane/Caesar belongs to a totally different faction with it's own armorer.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
are you saying he'll be loaded up going again tomorrow or if he goes today? and for all we know, Shane/Caesar belongs to a totally different faction with it's own armorer.
A fourth faction? It is unlikely.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:

I tend to believe Shane will be weaker with the element of surprise somewhat on our side. I can see Cigaro's point, but my vote stays with him.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Cigaro is sort of helping. He may be lying but I suspected McGee was in a faction. I just think Shane v TBW makes the most sense. You aren't going anywhere ATL so you can always nominate Shane tomorrow if he wins. We know TBW is in a faction so he needs to go. I am starting to think that there is at least one more investigator. Two have revealed so far and I just think no way do only two out of the four factions have one. If TBW is an archer and Shane turns out to be just a slave he has a shot and if Shane dominates just nominate him tomorrow.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
A fourth faction? It is unlikely.
we already have 4... slaves, huns, archers, centurions
Old 06-10-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
we already have 4... slaves, huns, archers, centurions
Slaves aren't counted as a faction when you investigate them(see my result with killxswitch), but even so, a fifth faction seems unlikely.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys what's up?!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Shane is Caesar, like ATL believes, wouldn't it make sense to have a strong opponent? I know TBW believes in himself, but he is unproven, but we could give him a shot to prove himself. While Cigaro has shown that he is a force.

[ooc]Also, sorry haven't around as much...overwhelmed this past few days and this morning had no power![ooc]
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I tend to believe Shane will be weaker with the element of surprise somewhat on our side. I can see Cigaro's point, but my vote stays with him.
Shane knew he would be fighting. If he is Caesar he is already loaded up. I just don't think one day changes anything but again, we can't be sure he is Caesar. TBW is strong and at this point I think we should be putting as many different people in the ring as possible.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I need you to choose a number between 1 and 5.
2 is my choice

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

**** I would not even be opposed to sending Snicho to fight. The thing about Shane and Cigaro is they are both sharing their investigation results. They may be lying but as numbers start to dwindle those results will come in handy. I still say TBW who says he is strong is the better choice. I may change but for now I think this gives us the most info and a faction member dies. I just see no way that Shane gets much stronger if he wins and lasts another day. He knew he was fighting today.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Hey guys what's up?!
Fight coward! I have spilled blood in the arena, you are a still a virgin, despite your boasts. Fight the man Shane, who you have spoke of desiring to kill. If you are the warrior you claim to be, enter the arena, prove yourself to the crowd as I have. If you have no desire to fight, perhaps you would be best repurposed as the communal buttboy, for those fighters who enjoy such things. It would be the closest you get to handling any swords at this rate.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-10-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cigaro (3): ATL, Vidae, Todd
TBW (4): sbh, Shane, Gonzo, Cigaro
ATL (1): Elvis

With 20 alive, 11 are needed for majority.

----------------------------------------
Number Votes:

One (2): Shane, Gonzo
Two (4): sbh, Todd, Cigaro, Elvis
Three (1): Vidae
Four (0):
Five (1): ATL
Old 06-10-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
2 is my choice
Reveal yourself! Why do you keep attacking ATL.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Reveal yourself! Why do you keep attacking ATL.
I have made it very clear. Drew the dots & connected them for you. Your reading skills clearly mark you as slave!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So let's assume we have 3 factions...archers, centurions and the huns. Each faction has what looks to be 4 members.

Huns- 2 dead, 2 remain
centurions- 2 dead, 2 remain
archers- 1 dead, 3 remain

That means we have as many as 7 people left who need to go, plus the night killer who may be an SK neutral type.

If I had to guess who the 7 would be right now I'd say Shane, TBW, Cigaro, Snicho, McGee, FlyingElvis and Bantx. Our best bet is to just keep pairing them against each other and eventually when one remains we will send Caddy/killswitch to kill them.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

I'm also suspicious of Forenci.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm also suspicious of Forenci.
Why say you that, good sir? I know I haven't been exceptionally active but that's nothing too new for me - especially since I started a summer class recently for my masters.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci is suspicious as balls. He's probably evil.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote