Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Which game is it over? Morrowind? Skyrim?
We're drawing characters from Morrowind, Oblivion and Skryim but it's not specifically "based" on any of them.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ibc you missed me -_-

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got you. So that's our 25 then. Very good.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it can start early, then? But not "Sure, right at 5pm EST when we know you can't be active for 3 hours" early. I mean, like, now early.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
Old 06-12-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Not even close to now, haha. We're looking at tomorrow morning most likely. It'll give us time to make sure everything is juuuuuuuuuuuuuust right...
Old 06-12-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. Technically, tomorrow morning is much better for me anyway. But still . . .

Old 06-12-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can possibly open tomorrow before noon.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
We can possibly open tomorrow before noon.

Yes, please.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in if you still want me :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Old 06-12-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I'm in if you still want me :D
Without you, who would everyone target on night one?

Old 06-12-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

me

count me in but i know nothing of Elder Scrolls so don't expect me to be so bold(plus id like to live past night 1)

Old 06-12-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

I did at least wait until night two in The Wire game...

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 06-12-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

actually forgot my signup brain fart, going to vegas :D

Old 06-12-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we could start it tonight, that would be sweet. I could contribute some day 1 then.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Running around = american slang for cheating aka ******* other women.
I thought it was literally running around :S

Old 06-12-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I thought it was literally running around :S
You silly Aussie. Go back to avoiding giant spiders and drop-bears.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 06-12-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You silly Aussie. Go back to avoiding giant spiders and drop-bears.
Stop being a big meanie!

Old 06-12-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BeerBaron and I have now recognized Caddy's only weakness as drop bears and have instituted them into the game accordingly. While this is not cannon we don't give a ****. That is all.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
BeerBaron and I have now recognized Caddy's only weakness as drop bears and have instituted them into the game accordingly. While this is not cannon we don't give a ****. That is all.
:( :( :( :(

Old 06-12-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll protect you Caddy. From the drop-bears at least. Spiders scare the **** out of me so you're on your own there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 06-12-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'll protect you Caddy. From the drop-bears at least. Spiders scare the **** out of me so you're on your own there.
My White(?) Knight!

Old 06-12-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wont be around likely until later in the afternoon tomorrow. Shouldn't be a problem since day one usually lasts a while, but just in case.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-13-2012, 06:00 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we started yet?!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Are we started yet?!
We are hoping for soon my young Dovahkiin.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I get to FUS RO DAH somebody off a mountain in this game I will be so, so happy.

i done stole dis sig
Closed Thread