Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-14-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sticking with my gut here that says the way it went down is a big indicator Cigaro is in a guild, we shall see his character in battle!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
To me, it's that you garnered 6 votes so late in the game that made me go against you. You got 6 votes in despite there already being appeals and likely a number of votes already being cast for people like TH with no reason for them to go to you. It reeks of a guild / faction holding and deciding who to rally around.
I'm not saying I disagree with any particular point, but how do we know that they were late in the day votes? Did I miss a post where that information was revealed?

(Sorry, I was getting my haircut and I just got back)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
I don't know if ATL is here so

Fall on your sword sir!
I have just returned, and see that I have yet to act.

vote: Cigaro

Which makes 13. FALL ON YOUR SWORD SIR.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll make the deciding vote. It will be very interesting to see what happens here.

vote : Cigaro

I literally just caught up and this does seem like the best course of action.

I am curious why broth is all over my dick though. What have I done to be suspicious?

UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not saying I disagree with any particular point, but how do we know that they were late in the day votes? Did I miss a post where that information was revealed?

(Sorry, I was getting my haircut and I just got back)
Mainly just the fact that Cigaro had been absent until his big grandiose speech late on in the day (relatively speaking).

BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FINAL Vote Count:

Cigaro (14) - SP, Woot, UKFan, ngata, Broth, Gonzo, JR, Rufus, killswitch, TH, D-Unit, Grizz, ATL, vidae

With 26 alive, 14 are needed for majority.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz had been ready to go in the arena for some time after being selected by the Battlemaster. And oddly enough, it would be the one who selected him voted in, Cigaro, that he would face.

Cigaro begrudgingly entered the arena, but did appear confident. Grizz stood solemly at the opposite end.

"We have the Battlemaster's pick, Grizzlegom, facing off with the Battlemaster himself, Cigaro!" cried the arena announcer to a cheer from the crowd of onlookers.

The two stared eachother down for some time before Cigaro made the first move. A flurry of fireballs struck Grizz as shielded his face. Next, came a lightning spell that drove Grizz backwards, but he remained on his feet.

Finally, Grizz charged Cigaro. Cigaro tried to defend himself with his staff, but Grizz knocked it to the side before impaling Cigaro onto his sword. Grizz withdrew the sword and walked away muttering to himself. "Weak...."

Cigaro's body doubled over as his the Battlemaster's crown fell from his head into the mixture of sand and blood on the arena floor...

Final Score:
Grizz: 328
Cigaro: 321.6

Cigaro - J'Zargo - Mages Guild Apprentice/Battlemaster - Has been killed.

Night 2 has begun! Send in your night actions asap to BOTH Cain and myself!
Old 06-14-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

We have decided to consider this the "evening" phase of Day 2 and reopen the thread to allow you to pick the new BM.

You are ONLY picking the new BM at this time. You may continue to send in night actions, but they will not take effect until this phase is over and a new BM is picked. That is why this phase is being considered the "evening" phase.

Please refrain from discussing anything that does not relate directly to choosing the new BM.

Majority vote is required to become the new BM. Once someone has half (rounded up) of the votes required, a 2 hour time limit will begin.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ok well I think it's pretty clear that Grizz is a member of the Fighters Guild, so he will not receive a vote from me.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok well I think it's pretty clear that Grizz is a member of the Fighters Guild.
Indeed. I voted for myself as battlemaster last time because I am the only person I trust. I know ATL will step up and ask for our votes, will anybody else?
Old 06-14-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok well I think it's pretty clear that Grizz is a member of the Fighters Guild.
I am a member of no guild, if my posts so far have not been enough to sway you then I have nothing else for you.

That being said, who wants to be battlemaster? I have no interest in the title, I simply enjoy the mayhem of the arena.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I am a member of no guild, if my posts so far have not been enough to sway you then I have nothing else for you.

That being said, who wants to be battlemaster? I have no interest in the title, I simply enjoy the mayhem of the arena.
You're lying and it's pretty clear. You're not going to get a vote from me for the position even though you're trying to play coy about it, sorry.

I have no idea who to vote in at this point though.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote TH

I kind of trust him

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume the guilds will be a little bit weary of being so obvious again. I will throw my name out there. I am good and will be ever vigilante in trying to weed out who is evil. I will also take opinions into consideration. The only person I would consider voting instead of myself unless someone makes a great argument is ATL because even if he is evil he is smart enough to make battles that will help the town.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're lying and it's pretty clear. You're not going to get a vote from me for the position even though you're trying to play coy about it, sorry.

I have no idea who to vote in at this point though.
Honestly, I'm not trying to be coy, and I'm not lying about being in any guild. I don't know anything about this theme but I'm sure I'm not the only powerful fighter that is not in a guild.

If I was voted battlemaster, I'd just select myself to send to the arena.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Vote: ATL

I voted for him in the blind vote, no reason for me to change my mind now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If Wooty trusts TH then I don't trust him. Automatically.

I wouldn't hate Gonzo as the BM, or ATL for that matter, since he led us to a (sort of) victory last game, but I still don't really trust any of you *******.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz is clearly either Fighters Guild or if there is an Imperial Legion maybe them. Saying what basically amounts to "Nuh uh I'm not" in your posts does not clear you Grizz. But if the scoring is similar to the gladiator game then that was a pretty epic battle.

As for BM, not that many seem interested that I would trust (or at all for that matter), except for maybe TH. So for now

vote: TH for BM

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

As myself and Gonzo seemed to have similar views on Cigaro last time around and he has promised to be a Battle Master of the people, I think for now he has my vote.

Vote: Gonzo

D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Th is around, I'll vote for him as it was between him and Cigaro last time. You around TH?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battle Master Elections:

TitanHope (2): Woot, Killswitch
ATL (2): Grizz, Broth
Gonzo (1): UKfan

With 25 alive, 13 is needed for majority
Old 06-14-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell it worked last time for the town.

Vote ATL

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Grizz is clearly either Fighters Guild or if there is an Imperial Legion maybe them. Saying what basically amounts to "Nuh uh I'm not" in your posts does not clear you Grizz. But if the scoring is similar to the gladiator game then that was a pretty epic battle.
How can anyone be "cleared" at this point? As I said earlier, if my comments about the town-aligned win condition have gone unnoticed thus far, then there is nothing else I can do to sway people. I just hope you guys are smart enough to let me continue to fight it out in the arena so I can take as many guildies with me as possible.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has the knowledge of the game and made a good case on the first day.

Vote: TH

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Vote: ATL

After considering it I will be in Montreal all day tomorrow and unable to post because I will be waiting in line so I will not be able to be as effective as I would want. ATL will at the very least play the role hard and if we don't like what he see from him we can send him to fight. Having a battlemaster who will challenge people and get everyone talking is crucial. I appreciate your vote UK and if this were Saturday I would push harder but I would not do a disservice to the town by taking on such a crucial role the day before I won't be able to post. If ATL is ousted I will be all over being Battlemaster V3.