Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-14-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: ATL

Discernment and the decision making process is important, and I can explain and speculate without being Battlemaster, so hopefully I can help ATL make more informed decisions. Good move, strategically.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Yes I am. I've been home all day, and baby Aidan and my sister are healthy and resting comfortably at the hospital! He. Is. ADORABLE!

I'm willing to take over the role as Battlemaster if you all think I'm best for the job. I'll do my best to help guide us regardless of my title though, and if ATL did a good job as the leader last time, then I also trust his leadership along with the likes of my, Killswitch, and the others' knowledge of the game to help us conquer the Guilds.

Perhaps me this round, and once everyone starts to get a better understanding of the game, ATL or Gonzo can take over the next round?
Well that does it for me. My son's name is Aden! Spelled differently, but same sound!

Vote: TH
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battle Master Elections:

TitanHope (5): Killswitch, Rufus, ngata, D-Unit
ATL (10): Grizz, Broth, Gonzo, vidae, UKfan, JR, Woot, SP, sbh, TH,

With 25 alive, 13 is needed for majority

6:15 pm EST is the end of the elections.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATL has 10 votes, IBC.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imma go

vote TH

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Discernment and the decision making process is important, and I can explain and speculate without being Battlemaster, so hopefully I can help ATL make more informed decisions. Good move, strategically.
If TH is going to vote for ATL then I guess I will too.

unvote: TH
vote: ATL

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battle Master Elections:

TitanHope (4): Rufus, ngata, D-Unit, R4L
ATL (11): Grizz, Broth, Gonzo, vidae, UKfan, JR, Woot, SP, sbh, TH, Killswitch

With 25 alive, 13 is needed for majority

6:15 pm EST is the end of the elections.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not calling ATL out but something to keep an eye out in case I die is people like r4l voting TH this late. Maybe a vote so if ATL turns out to be evil he can say he never elected ATL.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You don't even want it. Makes me want to vote you even more. Keeping my vote on you. I think you'd do a good job.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So is people's main support for ATL because he did well in Gladiator or is there something more to that?
Old 06-14-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am not calling ATL out but something to keep an eye out in case I die is people like r4l voting TH this late. Maybe a vote so if ATL turns out to be evil he can say he never elected ATL.
Or maybe R4L just got here. You might be reading too much into it.

But I'm not defending R4L so whatevs.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That and that no one else wants it

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Or maybe R4L just got here. You might be reading too much into it.

But I'm not defending R4L so whatevs.
Why would that make a difference?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Was that a serious question? He said he should be wary of R4L jumping on a vote and someone suggested it was maybe because he just got here, and you're asking why that makes a difference?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
That and that no one else wants it
Because no one else wants it? What if I wanted it? LOL.

I don't know crap about this game except you roam around, there is a big map and you get to fight dragons.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of being BM? Why don't people want it? Sorry, I didn't play the Gladiator game... so I'm learning on the fly here.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
How are you gonna vote if you're not here?
Old 06-14-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you wanted it then state your case. You get to decide who fights, which is good, but you also put a target on yourself if you mess things up

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you want it D?
Old 06-14-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's pretty clear ATL is gonna be the BM this round I don't see the holdup on this :/

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
It's pretty clear ATL is gonna be the BM this round I don't see the holdup on this :/
Yeah, you're absolutely right. Why discuss what is a huge decision? We should all vote as quickly as possible and not leave any time to talk it out or think about it at all.

A+ Wooty!

Old 06-14-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Talk to DUnit and R4L.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I have to go for an hour or two but my vote is already in.

Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop being an ass vid! :(

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
If you wanted it then state your case. You get to decide who fights, which is good, but you also put a target on yourself if you mess things up
What is the goal of the BM then? To try not to select a townie to go into the arena?
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Stop being so clearly evil Wooty!