Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-15-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I assume you are fine with fighting D-Unit, Grizz?
You better believe it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suppose we have the advantage if none of us are getting killed, we can just send them to their deaths one by one.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With a few nights down, it'd be nice to see someone take the reigns. A point in the right direction would be nice.

Grizz, I have to be honest - you're battle right up sure sounded like you were a battlemage.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
With a few nights down, it'd be nice to see someone take the reigns. A point in the right direction would be nice.

Grizz, I have to be honest - you're battle right up sure sounded like you were a battlemage.
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the mods giving that kind of information in the write-up to be honest, but that's probably a discussion best suited for the mafia thread.

That said, it's pretty apparent Grizz is part of a guild and should be sent back into the arena.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

deflecting a mages fireballs, absorbing a lightning bolt, and then destroying him with my sword makes me sound like a battlemage?

sig by BoneKrusher
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Cigaro was the mage, Grizz sounds like a member of the warrior guild.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Cigaro was the mage, Grizz sounds like a member of the warrior guild.
I might be reading into it too much, but even the comment made by Grizz in the arena ('weak') indicates to me that he is a powerful warrior of some description, almost certainly aligned to a guild like the Fighters Guild or The Companions.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Quote:
I might be reading into it too much, but even the comment made by Grizz in the arena ('weak') indicates to me that he is a powerful warrior of some description, almost certainly aligned to a guild like the Fighters Guild or The Companions.
Yeah he's obviously a guildie and a powerful one. If he is as powerful as he claims we could just use him to dispatch the other guildies and if he dies we lose nothing.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alrighty then . . . I'm just going to go sit in a corner, now that I've re-read the battle write up. I though you were throwing fire & lightning.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As I said, I'm happy to continue smiting my enemies in the arena. Cigaro put up a better fight than I expected but, in the end, he was but the first to perish upon my sword.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Fridays are my busiest day at work but I will try to check back at lunch time.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just caught up, I think it's obvious from the write-up that Grizz is a part of the Fighter's Guild, so if we go that way I have no issue with it.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Just caught up, I think it's obvious from the write-up that Grizz is a part of the Fighter's Guild, so if we go that way I have no issue with it.
Got anything else to add or are you just gonna re-hash what everyone else says and what appears to be the "obvious."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to discuss D-Unit. If he is our enemy, then we definitely want to send Grizz in to smite him. But if a legitiamte argument can be made that he is our friend and ally, maybe we should send in somenoe else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'd like to discuss D-Unit. If he is our enemy, then we definitely want to send Grizz in to smite him. But if a legitiamte argument can be made that he is our friend and ally, maybe we should send in somenoe else.
Not sure how that really helps. Obviously he is going to say he is good and that we shouldn't send Grizz (who is proven) to fight him.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Got anything else to add or are you just gonna re-hash what everyone else says and what appears to be the "obvious."
I'm going to be very active today so I'll add as much as I usually do, just because it's obvious doesn't make it any less true. You didn't even try to refute it.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'd like to hear from all of these people today:

CJ
I have been super busy this week helping my wife set up her new classroom. I got back in the other day just in time to vote for BM. I will be out a good bit today doing the same, as well as picking up one of my children from a summer camp. Tomorrow is my son's B-day. With Sunday being Father's Day, I wouldn't over-examine anyone's slow postings this weekend.

On a personal, game note, how anxious are you to fight again?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not sure how that really helps. Obviously he is going to say he is good and that we shouldn't send Grizz (who is proven) to fight him.
I'm not saying I'll believe what D-Unit says. I want to here from everybody in the game about their thoughts on D-Unit and then come to a concensus as to whether or not he is good or bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I have been super busy this week helping my wife set up her new classroom. I got back in the other day just in time to vote for BM. I will be out a good bit today doing the same, as well as picking up one of my children from a summer camp. Tomorrow is my son's B-day. With Sunday being Father's Day, I wouldn't over-examine anyone's slow postings this weekend.

On a personal, game note, how anxious are you to fight again?
I call BS CJ. I'm like 95% sure your 'family' is just an elaborate ruse to trick us all in mafia games!

Old 06-15-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm going to be very active today so I'll add as much as I usually do, just because it's obvious doesn't even make it less true. You didn't even try to refute it.
If you've read the thread then you've seen my defense. I'm done re-hashing it. I'm ready and willing to enter the arena and destroy D-Unit!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-15-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I call BS CJ. I'm like 95% sure your 'family' is just an elaborate ruse to trick us all in mafia games!
Want to be FB friends so you can see just how honest I am?

Old 06-15-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz has proven a good fighter and isn't scared to go in again (not that it would matter I guess if he were). If there are three guilds like there were 3 factions in the last game then there is a solid chance that D-Unit is in one of them (especially with the weird pro-Cigaro stuff). So regardless of who wins we have a pretty good chance to knock out another guild member.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Want to be FB friends so you can see just how honest I am?
Anyone can fake a facebook profile CJ!

Old 06-15-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Grizz has proven a good fighter and isn't scared to go in again (not that it would matter I guess if he were). If there are three guilds like there were 3 factions in the last game then there is a solid chance that D-Unit is in one of them (especially with the weird pro-Cigaro stuff). So regardless of who wins we have a pretty good chance to knock out another guild member.
You could also use this logic to all but nail down who is guilded at this point, the anomalies being townies.

Old 06-15-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Anyone can fake a facebook profile CJ!
I'm 38 with a career, a home a wife and 3 kids. If you think I would fake a FB profile for this game, you severely over-estimate how much this game means to me.