Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-13-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Reading this with BM being an abbreviation for bowel movement proves to be quite humorous. That is all.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Reading this with BM being an abbreviation for bowel movement proves to be quite humorous. That is all.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the day one town vote goes to . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Headed to the dentist with my kids then to the gym (perhaps with King Leonydis again). Will catch up and vote upon my return.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You should vote for me because I use to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.
Only Broth could broth things up like this so soon, I kinda want to vote for you though just for the sheer anarchy that would likely ensue with the BrothMaster at the helm!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm leaving from work and will be out most of the evening but I will try to get on and post more late tonight. Really excited to see where this game goes. I was shocked at all the factions in the Gladiator game. How many will be in this one? I assume at the very least the fighters and mages guilds, maybe the imperial legion, thieves guild, even the dark brotherhood (night killers?) or the blades.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I want to free the town so feel free to vote for me Battlemaster. I will make you all proud.
How will you rule as Battlemaster? What makes you better than other people that have stepped forward? You gotta give me more than that!

TH has probably made the most sense thus far, and actually put in a decent amount of work into his.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH seems like the sensible option. No one else has really made a case.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

7 votes have been cast
6 different people have received at least one vote.

When 10 total votes have been cast, a 2 hour time limit will begin.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Vote Count:

10 votes have been cast
7 different people have received at least one vote.

10 total votes are in. A Two Hour time limit has begun starting the minute this post is posted. Only votes submitted in that time will count.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
TH seems like the sensible option. No one else has really made a case.
Do I really need to make a case? I'm am the father of the duel, creator of the deathmatch. I will lead us once again in our quest for freedom.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I trust one guy so far.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how does the two hour limit work? Most votes cast within that timespan? Interesting to see ten votes already cast since no ones really made a case, but judging by seven different vote receivers, appears like its probably mostly idiots voting for themselves. Only skimmed through parts of this thread, going to read whatever I've missed now.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
So how does the two hour limit work? Most votes cast within that timespan? Interesting to see ten votes already cast since no ones really made a case, but judging by seven different vote receivers, appears like its probably mostly idiots voting for themselves. Only skimmed through parts of this thread, going to read whatever I've missed now.
2 hours left to get your vote in, person with the most total votes at 6:40 pm (EST) is Battlemaster
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
2 hours left to get your vote in, person with the most total votes at 6:40 pm (EST) is Battlemaster
I'm simply confused as to what exactly 'only votes within that timespan will count' means. Last game there was the run-off, which reset all votes, so is that the situation, or does it simply mean all current votes stand and any remaining have to be cast within the next two hours.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-13-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it means that there's a chance that IBC and BB aren't going to be on right at 6:40 to declare the victor so whenever they are on after that, they will only tally votes made before then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Either way, reading through, only two posters really seemed to present themselves as options.

TH offered himself and has knowledge of the series which would be beneficial, but while I appreciate his funnies, its hard to trust him because of it. Almost impossible to get a read on him, although last time he brought out the funnies he was evil.

killxswitch has been dropping knowledge in this thread and TH vouched for him as knowledgeable. At the same time, he's relatively new to the game. That could be bad simply because he may have no idea what he's doing, or could be good as we'll probably be able to see his shenanigans easier.

Of course, if the races of Tamriel should decide to give me the position I so nearly gained in the arena...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-13-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heading out for a few hours so I expect a few pitches for my vote by the time I return. Cash or sexual favours are always preferred....
Old 06-13-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Votes before or during that time span. I apologize for any confusion.

And I'm stepping out for about an hour or so. Cain is also out. I should be back before the time limit is up to count the votes, so keep sending them.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Congrats man! I know it sounds cheesy, but my niece totally changed my life. She is awesome. Being an uncle is such a kickass job too, because you can be the cool guy who gives a ton of sugar and gifts but doesn't have to deal with the no sleep or changing poopy diapers! Unless you babysit, and then you have to change diapers all day long. That is fun.
Thanks a ton man! I'm sitting outside the delivery room now. It really hasn't dawned on me yet, to be honest. This one is my oldest sister, and she's having a boy named James Aidan (he'll go by Aidan). And my second oldest sister just found out today that she's having a girl, who is due in November. It hasn't hit me that my sisters are having kids of their own, and that our family's next generation is being born. So crazy.

But you better know these kids are going to be spoiled rotten! Aidan will become my pupil, and will grow up to be a mighty Pokemon trainer! Can't wait to be the fun, awesome uncle!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Heading out for a few hours so I expect a few pitches for my vote by the time I return. Cash or sexual favours are always preferred....
By the time you return the chance to vote will be over, better hurry up with that.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
By the time you return the chance to vote will be over, better hurry up with that.
Ya just saw that....random.org it is!
Old 06-13-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most likely the way I will go too, no one is selling themselves too strong right now.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

After contemplating, I now believe that I must throw my hat into the ring. The Elder Scrolls are the very essence of our world, both past and future. They have prophesied a great tournament in which the best fighters of Tamriel would gather for, so a true Hero can be revealed.

The tournament shall soon begin, there can be no doubt now. But will the prophesied Hero truly emerge? This is not known. The Elder Scrolls are a most fickle creation. Their prophecies are not infallible, nor are the Scrolls ascertainable to all.

Some will come forth and speak of working to bring about the prophecy, but many shall be false seers. They will come forth and name names, citing the Elder Scrolls for their actions, but in truth, the Scrolls shall appear as nothing but random drawings to their eyes. They will corrupt the prophecy for their own gain, and the Hero Tamriel was promised shall not appear.

Revealing the prophecy is not without its side affects. The more truth I see, the less world I shall see. Soon I will not be able to see at all. But the Elder Scrolls are greater than any one man, and I am willing to sacrifice my sight to bring about the prophecy. My blindness will eventually prohibit me from service, and another shall need replace me, but I must serve the Elder Scrolls nonetheless. Therefore, I do declare my willingness to serve as battlemaster, so that I may interpret the Scrolls and help bring about the Hero the prophecies foretold.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-13-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
After contemplating, I now believe that I must throw my hat into the ring. The Elder Scrolls are the very essence of our world, both past and future. They have prophesied a great tournament in which the best fighters of Tamriel would gather for, so a true Hero can be revealed.

The tournament shall soon begin, there can be no doubt now. But will the prophesied Hero truly emerge? This is not known. The Elder Scrolls are a most fickle creation. Their prophecies are not infallible, nor are the Scrolls ascertainable to all.

Some will come forth and speak of working to bring about the prophecy, but many shall be false seers. They will come forth and name names, citing the Elder Scrolls for their actions, but in truth, the Scrolls shall appear as nothing but random drawings to their eyes. They will corrupt the prophecy for their own gain, and the Hero Tamriel was promised shall not appear.

Revealing the prophecy is not without its side affects. The more truth I see, the less world I shall see. Soon I will not be able to see at all. But the Elder Scrolls are greater than any one man, and I am willing to sacrifice my sight to bring about the prophecy. My blindness will eventually prohibit me from service, and another shall need replace me, but I must serve the Elder Scrolls nonetheless. Therefore, I do declare my willingness to serve as battlemaster, so that I may interpret the Scrolls and help bring about the Hero the prophecies foretold.
That's some pretty impressive game knowledge! I'm willing to see how things would unravel with you as Battlemaster.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote