Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-19-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stepping out for 1-2 hours. Not sure if Cain will be around. Someone please lock the thread at 5:30 eastern or if we to 9 votes.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait BB!!!

VOTE: Killxswitch

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's only 8 so no need to wait. Still need one more or for 5:30 to get here.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
you might as well give up the info since you're going to die anyway

I'm sorry, but what's in that for me? If I can't help my group win, I hope they do win for playing the town like a ******* fiddle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hey guys, just trust ATL for no reason, because he PROMISES to get rid of the 4th guild! He just wants to help the group out! Just trust him!
Yeah guys! I'm going to kill EVERYONE in my 2 days as BM! And oh my god, it's not like you can send me in the 2nd day anyway if you choose. But whatever, I've expended too much energy on this anyway. Hopefully the town members can stop being so ******* cowards after this pathetic display.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB your page 1 summary has Bulldog's link messed up.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-19-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm sorry, but what's in that for me? If I can't help my group win, I hope they do win for playing the town like a ******* fiddle.

Yeah guys! I'm going to kill EVERYONE in my 2 days as BM! And oh my god, it's not like you can send me in the 2nd day anyway if you choose. But whatever, I've expended too much energy on this anyway. Hopefully the town members can stop being so ******* cowards after this pathetic display.
EITHER YOU FOLLOW ME BLINDLY OR YOU'RE A COWARD BLAR BLAR BLAR

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-19-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, people are following you blindly... People know who I am, and what I can do for them. I'm offering a win-win. You're offering a chance to take members of the DB the town already knows while another group runs rampant.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

NUH UH YOU'RE DOING THAT BAD THING NOT ME

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-19-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one going after atl and th is a friend of mine.

Oh and I guess I have to "avenge" shane and bulldogs

vote: killxswitch
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final BM Vote Count:

ATL (1) - ATL
killswitch (9) - killswitch, Woot, FE, R4L, SBH, vidae, broth, SP, Rufus
JR (1) - JR

With 17 remaining, 9 are needed for majority.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trumpets blared as the voting closed for the day. The arena announcer, carrying a freshly cleaned Battlemaster crown, headed to the center to declare the winner.

"I hereby award the Crown of the Battlemasters to the man chosen by the popular vote:"

killxswitch

The combatants headed to their quarters to rest on Night 6 before the next day's battle.

Continue to send your night actions into Both myself and BeerBaron!

Last edited by BeerBaron : 06-19-2012 at 05:07 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:20 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the fighters awoke, preparing for Day 7 of the tournament, a scream was heard from the fighter's quarters. One of the chamber ladies had found a dead body while cleaning.

The fighters and guards scrambled there to find vidae face down on the floor next to his bed. It appears he was exposed to the same slow acting poison which killed Dr. Gonzo days before.

vidae - Hannibal Traven - Mages Guild Channeler - Has been Killed
He could boost one fighter per night based on that person's activity level.

But, the tournament would not be delayed. Everyone returned to the battleground as Killswitch handed his pick to the arena announcer...

Battlemaster's Pick: TitanHope

Who would the town choose as his opponent?

Day 7 has begun! With 16 remaining, 9 are needed for majority.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:28 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Gosh I wonder who could've possibly killed vidae.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-20-2012, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Killxswich

That's what we are doing right?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:35 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

killswitch (1) - Broth

with 16 alive, 9 are needed for majority.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Vote Killxswich

That's what we are doing right?
Yes!

10 characters.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-20-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is that it for the mages guild or do we have a couple more hanging around?
If its the arena you seek Killswitch, you shall have your blood.

Vote:Killswitch

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 06-20-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Alright here goes.

I think the Dark Brotherhood needs to be offed. No grand speeches or anything. They can night kill, and I'm thinking they are recruiting at night just like I did as Spartacus in the Gladiator game. As Spartacus, I could pick one person per night to target. If he was a townie, I recruited and Masoned him. If it was a factioned person, I killed him. I think it's a similar thing here and that's why there were no night kills early on. The Dark Brotherhood was recruiting. Which I think means the longer the recruiter stays alive, the bigger the Brotherhood gets.

I would like to be the BM and I want to take the Dark Brotherhood down. I am not factioned or guilded or whatever. And with Gonzo's death it looks like I can't be recruited either. Per the rules I can't tell you who I am in Elder Scrolls land but I think I can at least say my character is very old. Old enough that guild membership wouldn't really make sense. I haven't fought yet but I expect I am also very powerful.

We have a unique opportunity to take out the Dark Brotherhood once and for all. If you pick me I will select a Dark Bro member, and you can then select me to fight him. I will win. The next day I will select another Brotherhood member and you all can select another and they will fight each other. Or I will send myself in to destroy the Dark Brotherhood member of your choosing, if I can do that to myself as BM.

I don't care which other guild wins. My own win condition is that the Dark Brotherhood lose and I feel comfortable enough at this point to reveal that. I don't know exactly who is in it but I know of enough of them, and I think I know who is recruiting, so with two days of BM work I think we can make this happen. Then it would be down to the fighters, mages, thieves, and whatever townies are left if any.

Vote for me if this sounds good to you. I think it's a solid plan. And if you guys disagree the DB will probably night kill me tonight anyway so, uh, I hope you don't disagree.
Yep that is the plan

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

killswitch (2) - Broth, ngata

Old 06-20-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
So is that it for the mages guild or do we have a couple more hanging around?
If its the arena you seek Killswitch, you shall have your blood.

Vote:Killswitch
Well in the Gladiator game there was 5 members of each faction so we have at least one more mage.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Day 2 - Grizz defeats Cigaro! Cigaro - J'Zargo - Mages Guild Apprentice - Killed
Day 4 - Shane defeats D-Unit! D-Unit - Berel Sala - Mages Guild Ordinator - Killed
Day 6 - CJ - Galbedir - Mages Guild Enchanter - Killed
Night 6 - vidae - Hannibal Traven - MG Channeler - Killed

If there are 4 guilds w/4 members each that would leave 10 non-guild players. That seems like a lot. But if each have 5 that would leave only 6 non-guild members, which seems a bit low. But of the two options that seems more realistic.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-20-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Yep that is the plan
Well if anyone was somehow unclear about it before they have no excuse now.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-20-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well in the Gladiator game there was 5 members of each faction so we have at least one more mage.
Plus Bulldogs said to Vidae yesterday and I quote, give us your last teammate and we'll let you walk.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Killxswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

killswitch (3) - Broth, ngata, JR