Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-14-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually if we send in Cigaro to fight Grizz we'd probably pit two evil's against eachother.

Vote: Cigaro

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is offtopic but Woot... I love your signature.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigaro (1) - SP

With 26 alive, 14 are needed for majority.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not "factioned" although the way all you guys keep using "faction" is suspicious to me (although maybe that's a holdover term from last game?) considering we're supposed to be killing off the guilds.

I am just as curious about why Cigaro chose me as the rest of you honestly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Can somebody with some knownledge tell me how much and what kind of factions are we facing ? or give me a link so I can somewhat be able to follow :p
Posted earlier in the thread;

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm leaving from work and will be out most of the evening but I will try to get on and post more late tonight. Really excited to see where this game goes. I was shocked at all the factions in the Gladiator game. How many will be in this one? I assume at the very least the fighters and mages guilds, maybe the imperial legion, thieves guild, even the dark brotherhood (night killers?) or the blades.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can Cigaro even figjt as Battle Master?
Old 06-14-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
If chosen. And in case of pagetrap;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
When I received news that I was indeed the battlemaster, I stepped outside into the crowd and looked for a fighter. But none stepped forward. As I walked through the camp, I heard conversation, but none of fighting ability. It appeared no one was willing to introduce themselves to the battleground on its first day.

With no one willing to submit their name, I was left with no choice but to consult the Elder Scrolls. They foretold the prophecy of the great tournament, and the prophecy of the Hero of Tamriel, so I looked to see if they offered guidance for the first day of battle. And as I looked into the Elder Scrolls, a number appeared, and the number was 23. But it was just a number, and now we must discover what it means. Is it the number of the Hero of Tamriel, is today the beginning of his journey to ride Tamriel of the power of guilds? Or is the number of a guild member himself, a number that need be erased?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If he is voted in. Yes with that said I think that SuperPacker is a faction member. I'd put suspicions on Vidae and Gonzo as well.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
When I received news that I was indeed the battlemaster, I stepped outside into the crowd and looked for a fighter. But none stepped forward. As I walked through the camp, I heard conversation, but none of fighting ability. It appeared no one was willing to introduce themselves to the battleground on its first day.

With no one willing to submit their name, I was left with no choice but to consult the Elder Scrolls. They foretold the prophecy of the great tournament, and the prophecy of the Hero of Tamriel, so I looked to see if they offered guidance for the first day of battle. And as I looked into the Elder Scrolls, a number appeared, and the number was 23. But it was just a number, and now we must discover what it means. Is it the number of the Hero of Tamriel, is today the beginning of his journey to ride Tamriel of the power of guilds? Or is the number of a guild member himself, a number that need be erased?

Translation: I used random.org

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
If he is voted in. Yes with that said I think that SuperPacker is a faction member. I'd put suspicions on Vidae and Gonzo as well.
So we are suspicious of Cigaro and that makes us suspicious to you. Sticking up for a fellow guild member maybe?
Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Translation: I used random.org
Well... CJ was probably the one who wrote the Elder Scrolls... Or at least proof read them.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well... CJ was probably the one who wrote the Elder Scrolls... Or at least proof read them.
No, I wrote the rough-draft.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Explain how Cigaro got so many votes. We hardly discussed who we were voting in, so I doubt he would get that many votes if he weren't part of a faction. Especially if their are other factions who all voted for other people.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro getting so many votes is really disturbing indeed.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Cigaro

I'm with SP on this one. 6 votes this early for him is way too suspicious

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After what happened last time it would make sense that a guild member would want control. He also had other people vouching for him which seemed odd to me at the time. We should wait longer to get people talking but at this point I trust Cigaro the least out of everyone.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Can somebody with some knownledge tell me how much and what kind of factions are we facing ? or give me a link so I can somewhat be able to follow :p
When I think of the Guilds, I think of the Fighters Guild/The Companions, Mages Guild/College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, and the Dark Brotherhood, which is a group of assassins.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigaro (2) - SP, Woot

With 26 alive, 14 are needed for majority.
Ngatachance92
Veteran

It would be a great twist if he was a guilded Battle Master and his plan back fired and he was forced to either kill one of his own or die by their blade.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So we are suspicious of Cigaro and that makes us suspicious to you. Sticking up for a fellow guild member maybe?
You are suspicious because you want the position for yourselves its so blatantly obvious. Otherwise you wouldn't be scrutinizing a night one selection. I couldn't care less about Cigaro we were factioned in gladiators not Skyrim. But if you send Cigaro to the arena and he dies I think that makes Grizz the guy. (or is there another vote I forget) which makes me think that you guys are factioned with Grizz.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
It would be a great twist if he was a guilded Battle Master and his plan back fired and he was forced to either kill one of his own or die by their blade.
Another thing that gets me is that if I were battlemaster I would have two people in mind to fight. It seems like Cigaro voted for Grizz according to him based on nothing and he has no input as to who else we should nominate to fight. I think Cigaro being in a guild is pretty much a sure thing.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You are suspicious because you want the position for yourselves its so blatantly obvious. Otherwise you wouldn't be scrutinizing a night one selection. I couldn't care less about Cigaro we were factioned in gladiators not Skyrim. But if you send Cigaro to the arena and he dies I think that makes Grizz the guy. (or is there another vote I forget) which makes me think that you guys are factioned with Grizz.
Hell don't vote me for battlemaster. I asked for votes day one, didn't get them and that is fine. The fact that you are not scrutinizing his decisions usually I would say is suspicious but maybe you are just brothing to the max right now.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just caught up and wanted to state that I'm suspicious of Cigaro's vote getting ability as well. DID I NOT SERVE YOU WELL BEFORE PEOPLE? Christ.

But on the whole Cigaro thing...I found this to be quite odd:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That's some pretty impressive game knowledge! I'm willing to see how things would unravel with you as Battlemaster.
Why the **** did DUnit hop all over Cigaro's ****? First off, Cigaro didn't say anything that made me think he has any particular special knowledge of the game in his "elect me" post. If DUnit wanted to show off a reaction like this, wouldn't it have made more sense as a reply to someone listed in TH's post which cited people with obvious Skyrim knowledge? (Which didn't include Cigaro)
Old 06-14-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Good catch ATL. I could very easily see D being aligned with Cig. It seemed like members of Cigs guild pushed that game knowledge card hard day one (which I do not see as being useful at all when it comes to being battlemaster but that isn't the point). TH really was dropping knowledge but cig got the heavy support.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was something that jumped out to me yesterday. Let reread and contribute some more thoughts.