Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-14-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty on board with the thinking that Cigaro is in a guild / faction thing. The number of votes in a blind vote is the kicker for me.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I just caught up and wanted to state that I'm suspicious of Cigaro's vote getting ability as well. DID I NOT SERVE YOU WELL BEFORE PEOPLE? Christ.

But on the whole Cigaro thing...I found this to be quite odd:

Why the **** did DUnit hop all over Cigaro's ****? First off, Cigaro didn't say anything that made me think he has any particular special knowledge of the game in his "elect me" post. If DUnit wanted to show off a reaction like this, wouldn't it have made more sense as a reply to someone listed in TH's post which cited people with obvious Skyrim knowledge? (Which didn't include Cigaro)
D also claimed no knowledge of Elder Scrolls in his first post before following with the one you quote. Suddenly he knows enough to say Cig has such great knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Another thing that gets me is that if I were battlemaster I would have two people in mind to fight. It seems like Cigaro voted for Grizz according to him based on nothing and he has no input as to who else we should nominate to fight. I think Cigaro being in a guild is pretty much a sure thing.
I'm curious as to which two, and why.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, nice find ATL. That's one way to put some pieces together without actually knowing the votes.

Was there anything else that jumped out to anyone?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow... If those three are aligned(Cigaro,Griz and D), that's some grade A day two detective work.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another thing that gets me is that if I were battlemaster I would have two people in mind to fight. It seems like Cigaro voted for Grizz according to him based on nothing and he has no input as to who else we should nominate to fight. I think Cigaro being in a guild is pretty much a sure thing.
You would, would you? Which two fighters would you have nominated based on day one's posts, and why. On this day, I have only the Elder Scrolls to consult.

As for my votes, I do not find it surprising at all. Only TH presented a case, and it was at midday. I made my themed speech in the closing hours, where all who had not cast a vote needed to do so quickly in order to be counted. It does not surprise me that people would turn to me in the closing hours.

And for ATL, I suggest you look at TH's post again before you further claim my name was not included.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't see why we're all so reluctant to vote for Cigaro. It seems very obvious that he's not on our side.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I mean how long did the voting even last? 3 hours? Preeeetttyyyy quick...
Old 06-14-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People that stick out after reading day one -

FlyingElvis- Seemed very Caddy when evil like to me. Posted pics, trying to seem active, not contributing much.

NCST - Busy until Friday he says. Way to lay low maybe?

D - Already been stated

Cigaro - I have already mentioned my reasoning

Caddy - Shirking the position of battemaster. Hmmm. Maybe to lay low or to ensure Cigaro and him didn't split the votes. Someone to watch.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Cigaro

If we were going on the speeches, i think TH and Cigaro likely would have split a lot, Cigaro having 6 just seems too much.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post

If we were going on the speeches, i think TH and Cigaro likely would have split a lot, Cigaro having 6 just seems too much.
Two people had four. It is too much to gain two more votes, when I made my case in the closing hours when people were being pressed to vote quickly?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-14-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm curious as to which two, and why.
Well I stated if I were battlemaster. I am not so I never really thought about it. If I were Cigaro would be a lot less suspicious now so probably not him. Likely I would have pushed for two people who seemed aligned to me.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigaro (3) - SP, Woot, UKFan

With 26 alive, 14 are needed for majority.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

This whole thing stinks.

Vote:Cigaro

Unless something more suspicious shows up.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigaro (4) - SP, Woot, UKFan, ngata

Old 06-14-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People that stick out after reading day one -

FlyingElvis- Seemed very Caddy when evil like to me. Posted pics, trying to seem active, not contributing much.

NCST - Busy until Friday he says. Way to lay low maybe?

D - Already been stated

Cigaro - I have already mentioned my reasoning

Caddy - Shirking the position of battemaster. Hmmm. Maybe to lay low or to ensure Cigaro and him didn't split the votes. Someone to watch.
You are very predictable, my friend. I question a post you make and you immediately point at me as suspicious.

Quote:
Well I stated if I were battlemaster. I am not so I never really thought about it. If I were Cigaro would be a lot less suspicious now so probably not him. Likely I would have pushed for two people who seemed aligned to me.
You should be heading to Indy to show off your backpedal skills. Can you flip you hips?

Another point on Cig - he called people idiots who must be voting for themselves and still wins. I can see a power move. Hopefully it will be a failed power move.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Vote Count:

Cigaro (5) - SP, Woot, UKFan, ngata, FE

Old 06-14-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So you claim you would know what to do, and then when asked, you have no answer.

Oh Gonzo.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-14-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post

And for ATL, I suggest you look at TH's post again before you further claim my name was not included.

I did miss that, my apologies. Still, I will just say it's a bit odd that you made the only "serious" vote for me post (as time was winding down, mind you) and that DUnit jumped all over your post, and not a post like TH's.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Let's turn up the pressure. Like I keep saying I would like to see more people post but I really do feel like we nailed Cigaro here. I think after last game guilds knew they had to make a power play for battlemaster. That likely explains two other people getting 4 votes. Unfortunately, we don't know who they are.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ready to jump on the Cigaro bandwagon based on what ATL had to say we will know who D-Unit is also from this. But I repeat that just because Cigaro shows up as factioned doesn't clear Gonzo, SP, and Vidae are not factioned themselves.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
So you claim you would know what to do, and then when asked, you have no answer.

Oh Gonzo.
Oh, he has an answer. It's just that it's a tired old "No, YOU are evil!"

But he hasn't voted for you and you haven't posted any pictures, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

Oh Gonzo.
No. I didn't. You can read my post again. As battlemaster I would be calling out a lot more people you can believe that, being active and trying to put pressure on people to see who cracks. I would have also given my reasoning as to why I selected who I did. You have done none of this. ATL showed how someone who is good acts in your position. You are a good player Cig, the way you have played makes me almost positive you are evil.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Vote Count:

Cigaro (7) - SP, Woot, UKFan, ngata, FE, Broth, Gonzo

FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
No. I didn't. You can read my post again. As battlemaster I would be calling out a lot more people you can believe that, being active and trying to put pressure on people to see who cracks. I would have also given my reasoning as to why I selected who I did. You have done none of this. ATL showed how someone who is good acts in your position. You are a good player Cig, the way you have played makes me almost positive you are evil.
Make a bit more sense. The quoted post definitely read like you had some basis for wanting two particular individuals in the arena.

jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 99% sure Cigaro is in a faction. That seems like the only way to get so many votes. Two other people got four votes so hopefully that means there are three factions we have to deal with. At this point, I have to go with the only credible path at this moment.

Vote Cigaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote