Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-14-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt we'll get someone else to come out and do something, so our best option looks like Cigaro.

Vote: Cigaro
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: Cigaro.

If Grizz turns out to be a strong fighter and destroys Cig then two things:

1 - LOL IRONY
2 - The two of them are probably factioned. If they're both strong, maybe Fighter's Guild?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigaro (10) - SP, Woot, UKFan, ngata, FE, Broth, Gonzo, JR, Rufus, killswitch

With 26 alive, 14 are needed for majority.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
No. I didn't. You can read my post again. As battlemaster I would be calling out a lot more people you can believe that, being active and trying to put pressure on people to see who cracks. I would have also given my reasoning as to why I selected who I did. You have done none of this. ATL showed how someone who is good acts in your position. You are a good player Cig, the way you have played makes me almost positive you are evil.
Yes, you would have, because you're Gonzo. I've never played that way. IBC made that same argument in the Batman game, that I was suspicious because I wasn't going around accusing people day one. We saw how that turned out.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Yes, you would have, because you're Gonzo. I've never played that way. IBC made that same argument in the Batman game, that I was suspicious because I wasn't going around accusing people day one. We saw how that turned out.
How do you explain the D-Unit man love?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see I have racked up votes quickly. I am no guild member, nor am I a strong voter. Expect fresh elections. I attempted to serve the people of Tamriel, but the guilds have subverted my authority. Look at those who initially cast arguments against me when this is revealed. The first day lasted four pages, with no information. To argue that I should have had more reason to my selection, and not just selected at random is ludicrous. Those very posters may have orchestrated my election, simply to send me in the first day and make themselves look better.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-14-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How are you helping us as battlemaster? You aren't. I never said play like I play but you have the most important role now and you have only come off as suspicious, haven't suggested a candidate to face grizz, haven't explained why you nominated grizz, and you just seem to be crumbling under the pressure right now.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to get some sleep before work but I may check back if I happen to wake up at some point.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I see I have racked up votes quickly. I am no guild member, nor am I a strong voter. Expect fresh elections. I attempted to serve the people of Tamriel, but the guilds have subverted my authority. Look at those who initially cast arguments against me when this is revealed. The first day lasted four pages, with no information. To argue that I should have had more reason to my selection, and not just selected at random is ludicrous. Those very posters may have orchestrated my election, simply to send me in the first day and make themselves look better.
Okay so sending you to fight will make those who have called you out as suspicious look better? Is this because you will die and come up as evil? You sunk your own ship sir.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
How do you explain the D-Unit man love?
Beats me. (10)

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-14-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea if cig is guilded or not but it certainly looks like he's signed his own death certificate. I understand where you guys are coming from thinking we are guilded together but i promise you i have no affiliation with any of these tyrannical guilds.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Beats me. (10)
We don't need to know the personal details of your relationship Cig...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How are you helping us as battlemaster? You aren't. I never said play like I play but you have the most important role now and you have only come off as suspicious, haven't suggested a candidate to face grizz, haven't explained why you nominated grizz, and you just seem to be crumbling under the pressure right now.
There is little I can help on the first day. You said ATL showed how a battlemaster should act, yet his first day pick was simply a man who offered himself to fight, and the towns first day pick was the same. No man has offered to fight on this day, and no one struck me as suspicious from their first day posts.

Quote:
Okay so sending you to fight will make those who have called you out as suspicious look better? Is this because you will die and come up as evil? You sunk your own ship sir.
That is what they would certainly be hoping.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-14-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
There is little I can help on the first day. You said ATL showed how a battlemaster should act, yet his first day pick was simply a man who offered himself to fight, and the towns first day pick was the same. No man has offered to fight on this day, and no one struck me as suspicious from their first day posts.

That is what they would certainly be hoping.
I can understand that I guess but ATL was still much more active as battlemaster. He lead the town from the time he was nominated. It seemed to me like you wanted to not piss anybody off more than anything which would make sense if you are evil because it would be tough to be battlemaster while evil and still appear good.

As for your second point it has been proven multiple times that turning fellow evil people in does not make you look less suspicious and it is an awful strategy. I hope that is what some people are doing for the towns sake haha.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I have no idea if cig is guilded or not but it certainly looks like he's signed his own death certificate. I understand where you guys are coming from thinking we are guilded together but i promise you i have no affiliation with any of these tyrannical guilds.
It makes no sense for you and Cig to be a part of the same faction. Sending one of your own to the pits is just asking for bad things to happen Cigaro learned this in the Gladiator game. He wouldn't make that mistake again.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I can understand that I guess but ATL was still much more active as battlemaster. He lead the town from the time he was nominated. It seemed to me like you wanted to not piss anybody off more than anything which would make sense if you are evil because it would be tough to be battlemaster while evil and still appear good.
It is the second day, and its much more like the traditional first day than the traditional second. There is nothing to go on, I've never been one to go Gonzo, I'm not going to start now just because of my election. And as soon as I get on the site, I seen I am already being criticized and being deemed suspicious for my selection of Grizz. I do like to defend myself, and any name I toss out, with my admittance that as of now I do not have many suspicions, would simply appear as trying to deflect.

Quote:
As for your second point it has been proven multiple times that turning fellow evil people in does not make you look less suspicious and it is an awful strategy. I hope that is what some people are doing for the towns sake haha.
As far as I'm aware, something being an awful strategy has never precluded its use in this game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-14-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two people had four. It is too much to gain two more votes, when I made my case in the closing hours when people were being pressed to vote quickly?
But you didn't really as much make your case as you made a themed post where you said you were willing to take on the role. You didn't say why you should or why you were most qualified for it. You just talked about the power of the scrolls and the prophecy, and made it out like you were forced to nominate yourself because there were no good candidates (which wasn't true since Killswitch was more active in the Skyrim thread and played in the Gladiator game - objectively, he was probably our best option). And all this was after you discredited me and Killswitch as being good Battlemasters by casting doubt on us.

I don't think that speech being in the final hours warrants 6 votes. It was just a themed speech, which while is cool and adds to the atmosphere, is just the same as me throwing in a few jokes, which you yourself pointed out as a negative for me. It's entertainment more than anything, and I'm not sure it carries enough weight to shoulder your whole campaign.

Your sudden ascension is the most suspicious event we have, if not only because it's the only concrete info we have, so I agree with the other warriors. Fight with honer, Battlemaster Cigaro.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Cigaro (11) - SP, Woot, UKFan, ngata, FE, Broth, Gonzo, JR, Rufus, killswitch, TH

Old 06-14-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
But you didn't really as much make your case as you made a themed post where you said you were willing to take on the role. You didn't say why you should or why you were most qualified for it. You just talked about the power of the scrolls and the prophecy, and made it out like you were forced to nominate yourself because there were no good candidates (which wasn't true since Killswitch was more active in the Skyrim thread and played in the Gladiator game - objectively, he was probably our best option). And all this was after you discredited me and Killswitch as being good Battlemasters by casting doubt on us.

I don't think that speech being in the final hours warrants 6 votes. It was just a themed speech, which while is cool and adds to the atmosphere, is just the same as me throwing in a few jokes, which you yourself pointed out as a negative for me. It's entertainment more than anything, and I'm not sure it carries enough weight to shoulder your whole campaign.

Your sudden ascension is the most suspicious event we have, if not only because it's the only concrete info we have, so I agree with the other warriors. Fight with honer, Battlemaster Cigaro.

I did not cast six votes for myself, but it doesn't surprise me that on day one and with time running down, people decided that there was little difference between those who submitted their names, and they simply appreciated my posts. After all, even though I said I couldn't trust you and your funnies, they garnered you the most support up until my post, and likely you were one of the four-vote gainers. So you're funnies gain you four votes, yet it makes no sense that my themed post in crunch time would gain me a total of six?

And hey, I played in the Gladiator game too!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-14-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
D also claimed no knowledge of Elder Scrolls in his first post before following with the one you quote. Suddenly he knows enough to say Cig has such great knowledge?

I'm curious as to which two, and why.
Hahaha. That is some pretty terrible logic FE. You have to admit. Makes me very fishy about you that you are trying to "stir the pot", like you admitted you were doing earlier today.

The fact that I know NOTHING about this game made me even more impressed with what Cigaro said. You could be an idiot or a well versed person ... I think both agree that his words showed proof that he understands the theme. ...and for that, I voted for him. Nobody else stepped forward with anything close to advanced as he did!

If I was in the same guild as him, I probably wouldn't have supported him so openly....and right away! no less. Too obvious! I kind of questioned whether I did the right thing by voicing my support after no one else commented about him. I felt like I was on an island.

But it was either him or TH for me. ...and since TH said his sister was in labor, I didn't think he'd be around for the first 2 days as much. Though he did include Cigaro as one of the names of guys who posted a lot in the skyrim thread. So that's what I went with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
My sister's water just broke, so I may be in and out this evening! I'll bring my laptop with me so I can log on when I can. I'm gonna be an uncle, lads! :D

By posts in the SKYRIM thread, it goes me, Killswitch, Caddy, Raiderz, Ngata, Cigaro, and then Bulldogs. Anyone else has under 10 posts. So if we want a guy with TES knowledge for Battlemaster, then these are the guys to choose from.
There was reasoning behind my vote for him. I didn't know he was going to win so shortly after my vote, but I figured enough people must have been impressed with what he said, the same way I was impressed.

But to prove I'm NOT with him. Let's see him battle his own nomination!

vote: Cigaro
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody has to stir it.

Lord knows Gonzo only bothered to do so once he was called out. Yet I'm the suspicious one.

Again, I can only offer

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW - the "Cig called us idiots" logic is pretty bad, too. ;)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz didn't vote so far...interesting

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Vote Count:

Cigaro (11) - SP, Woot, UKFan, ngata, FE, Broth, Gonzo, JR, Rufus, killswitch, TH, D-Unit

Old 06-14-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Twelve votes BB! :p

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote