Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-21-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be interested in seeing how you broth it up via song lyrics...

But if there's someone who will find a way, it's you.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yes, but sudden changes in play style are also quite suspicious.

I feel like you're just posting more because it's summer and you happen to be around right now.
That's pretty much it. Alas, do me a favor and nail the fools making poor choices.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I feel like you're just posting more because it's summer and you happen to be around right now.
This was my suspicion as well which is why I didn't vote. At this point, I'm actually most suspicious of Cain. He's been virtually non-existent, which seems odd for him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth, do me a favor and make these the lyrics you quote should I in fact be lynched.

Old 06-21-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright CJ... i'm buying your act.

unvote: CJ
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count

No Lynch (3) – CJSchneider, Cigaro, CMD
CJSchneider (4) - vidae, SuperPacker, Bulldogs, TheBoyWonder,
Woot (2) - Broth, BeerBaron
D-Unit (1) – Gonzo,
Cigaro (1) - Caddy

With 21 people remaining, 11 votes are needed for a majority

Let me know if there are any issues, and please bold your votes

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That's how I feel regarding CJ. I remember thinking his activity was oddly high in a recent game and he just ended up being a townie. I still think he needs to get over the power roles, considering he did well in that role.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

plus I would assume it's always easier to post more as a good character because you have that to fall back on as a last resort defense of yourself
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
plus I would assume it's always easier to post more as a good character because you have that to fall back on as a last resort defense of yourself
I'm not following you at all. First you vote no lynch, following CJ's suggestion. When vidae then says he's suspicious of CJ, you unvote and agree with vidae. Now that people are saying CJ's different activity level may not be sinisterly rooted, you're making a case in agreement.

That, and you're the chosen number eleven.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

obv this might not be the best decision but it's a safe one, we can kill broth because he is obv just a joke role

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
obv this might not be the best decision but it's a safe one, we can kill broth because he is obv just a joke role
Or it is Broth's master plan to make us think it's a joke role!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

That's just too ballsy, even for me. Besides, I'm still thinking up conspiracy theories for his ability.

I'm headed to Sonic. Be back soon.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jbond, what happens if we reach 36 hours?

Old 06-21-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why would the safe decision be to kill a very likely good guy rather than simply not lynching? Not sure if this is a gaffe resulting from dying day one every time, or something else.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-21-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Jbond, what happens if we reach 36 hours?
You shall find out if it happens!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Why would the safe decision be to kill a very likely good guy rather than simply not lynching? Not sure if this is a gaffe resulting from dying day one every time, or something else.
because it's a useless good guy at best and at least we would learn something

those who are opposed may very well be evil and hoping to get a bigger threat

Vote: Cigaro

Old 06-21-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not following you at all. First you vote no lynch, following CJ's suggestion. When vidae then says he's suspicious of CJ, you unvote and agree with vidae. Now that people are saying CJ's different activity level may not be sinisterly rooted, you're making a case in agreement.

That, and you're the chosen number eleven.
notice that I never voted for CJ... because I was never sold, maybe? I don't know the tendencies of anyone in these games since this is my fourth ever. given the explanations people have made for CJ, I thought they made sense, and so I backed off of my suspicion.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

unvote cigaro
vote: fenikz

Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What do we learn from lynching broth that we wouldn't learn from a no lynch? We're already pretty certain broth is good, we're already suspicious of those who initially voted for him, what more does lynching him day one gain us?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-21-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There is no such thing as a useless good guy. What do we learn from lynching Broth? Come on now.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
unvote cigaro
vote: fenikz
interesting sir

Old 06-21-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
notice that I never voted for CJ... because I was never sold, maybe? I don't know the tendencies of anyone in these games since this is my fourth ever. given the explanations people have made for CJ, I thought they made sense, and so I backed off of my suspicion.
I'm always suspicious of followers who jump around. It's only day one, and as you can see, I haven't voted for you either, but I still believe its odd behavior.

Quote:

Or those who are opposed don't see the gain in lynching a pretty much known good guy when no lynch is an option. Day one's a crapshoot, but if no lynch is an option, there's no reason to lynch someone who's almost certainly good. You haven't provided any actual reason why lynching broth provides us with more info than lynching no one, which would unquestionably be the safe option you advocated for. Your logic has been pretty poor.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-21-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

it got a discussion going didnt it even a rapid vote change by caddy

going hiking be back later

Old 06-21-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
it got a discussion going didnt it even a rapid vote change by caddy

going hiking be back later
I changed my vote because of your dumb reasoning...

Old 06-21-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm always suspicious of followers who jump around. It's only day one, and as you can see, I haven't voted for you either, but I still believe its odd behavior.

Or those who are opposed don't see the gain in lynching a pretty much known good guy when no lynch is an option. Day one's a crapshoot, but if no lynch is an option, there's no reason to lynch someone who's almost certainly good. You haven't provided any actual reason why lynching broth provides us with more info than lynching no one, which would unquestionably be the safe option you advocated for. Your logic has been pretty poor.
Oh, I wasn't aware you knew the alignment of everyone playing. Who is "certainly good" right now Cigaro? And how did you come across this information? Were you told ahead of time?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote