Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-24-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just missed a single word in my role PM. My character could have given him herpes, but it wasn't in my role description.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we please get forenci this time around ? Please listen to me and vote for him guys :/

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats his role?
Old 06-24-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did we all just go back and forth between each other and at the end of the day we're all good anyway??

The Mafia must be loving this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Literally every argument/debate the past three hours has been rooted in someone not reading their PM correctly, or not knowing about their character. These are simple problems to correct. All I'm saying is everyone should go back and look at their PM and character if necessary and make sure they are certain of what they intend to claim.

I'm sticking with Forenci. Kept his vote on woot, even though it was clearly explained how TBW was the better option for day two. Seemed to just jump on the D-Unit and vidae lynchtrains.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear jesus...
Old 06-24-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people with powers stop sucking with them

based on posts alone most suspicious of Vidae, BB, Cigaro and Forenci

Anyone have any info proving these people innocent
Old 06-24-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
What's this referencing, must of missed a post
Vidae said he used his one time ability last night to jailkeep bulldogs.

Bulldogs popped in saying he got herpes and asked to be healed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-24-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed one single word. It isn't the end of the world, but yeah I probably gave Bulldogs the herps unless he's lying about having it. It wasn't intentional but I'm apparently super dirty.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the jail is apparently unclean?
Old 06-24-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know whats his role in this. Trust me this is Forenci being bad (laying low/following bandwagon most of the time and bringing nothing new to the table when it comes to votes) if he was good he would've come forward and said it, instead he's just attacking me.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-24-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So after thinking it over a couple thoughts. If BB is incompetent that would mean that IBC is evil because he came up good. The other possibility is BB saw voting for himself working for Vidae and he backtracked so as not to get Viddy lynched and proven wrong. One thing is for sure, Vidae is not at all the right move right now. Sorry buddy.

Unvote: Vidae
Old 06-24-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I missed one single word. It isn't the end of the world, but yeah I probably gave Bulldogs the herps unless he's lying about having it. It wasn't intentional but I'm apparently super dirty.
He is good so I doubt he would be lying
Old 06-24-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So after thinking it over a couple thoughts. If BB is incompetent that would mean that IBC is evil because he came up good. The other possibility is BB saw voting for himself working for Vidae and he backtracked so as not to get Viddy lynched and proven wrong. One thing is for sure, Vidae is not at all the right move right now. Sorry buddy.

Unvote: Vidae
I wouldn't trust that either because there are many variations of bad cops. You could get all innocent, all evil, opposite results or random results. If it's random than my power is truly useless. Worse than useless because it's harmful.

I'm going to keep using it. Once someone I've investigated dies, I may be able to figure out if I just get opposite or random results. Opposite results could still be useful.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is he now?
Old 06-24-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

yes he is.
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I wouldn't trust that either because there are many variations of bad cops. You could get all innocent, all evil, opposite results or random results. If it's random than my power is truly useless. Worse than useless because it's harmful.

I'm going to keep using it. Once someone I've investigated dies, I may be able to figure out if I just get opposite or random results. Opposite results could still be useful.
Okay, good call. You are not much of a threat to the mafia at this point either so hopefully you live long enough so that we can figure this out.

So if we are off BB/Vidae I still don't find D-Unit trustworthy. He kind of sat back during BB vs. Vidae and acted like he had no idea what was going on when he did speak. Other than him Forenci is suspect and would like to hear some from inactives.
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Yeah, and seeing how we are already down one investigator, we can't afford to lose another even if you are incompetent.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So you are another investigator? WHAT THE ****.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I don't trust fenikz at all. Voted CJ and TBW and now he comes out of nowhere saying Bulldogs is good.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-24-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
I don't trust fenikz at all. Voted CJ and TBW and now he comes out of nowhere saying Bulldogs is good.
And fenikz tends to only last long when he's evil. Just something else to keep in mind.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
yes he is.
Wait what? Which he and how would you know? Everyone is an investigator now...

sig by BoneKrusher
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Not to mention he has lasted this long without dying at night.

Reveal yourself Fenikz!
Old 06-24-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So you are another investigator? WHAT THE ****.
...no, why would you think that
Old 06-24-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Wait what? Which he and how would you know? Everyone is an investigator now...
Its a good strategy...if everyone comes out as a investigator, how would the mafia know who is the real one!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote