Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-24-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beerbaron was an evil tracker in the king game :-)

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Beerbaron was an evil tracker in the king game :-)
Because clearly that is the best example of your average Mafia game.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I am pretty damn sure that IBC is good. I am starting to believe that Forenci is not though.

vote : Forenci

Maybe it will get him talking. And maybe he can reveal what he is instead of just denying he's evil.
Ya I figure at the very least he will start talking. We will see whether I believe it but him playing the way he has leads me to believe he is one of two things.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, I do not believe woot's extra power role claim one bit. I'm fairly confident this is him just spitballing to press the lynches he wants. Despite this, I agree with the suspicions of Forenci, even if I detest lying to bring it about.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way, did fenikz ever explain his statement that he knew Bulldogs was good? I must have missed that one, if it happened.

Sig by Matthew Jones
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Because clearly that is the best example of your average Mafia game.
I think Trogdor was an evil tracker in the Psych game.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
lol, I do not believe woot's extra power role claim one bit. I'm fairly confident this is him just spitballing to press the lynches he wants. Despite this, I agree with the suspicions of Forenci, even if I detest lying to bring it about.
I am kind of with you. Woot is the type to lie and bully when he is good and evil. He just loves having any kind of control. I want to hear Forenci speak. If we are wrong about this as a town we are ******.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I think we can expect one tracker to be in this game. No one has come out to dispute IBC's claim.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-24-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't completely trust Woot because he's all over the god damn place, but Forenci could be evil. I could definitely see that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I think we can expect one tracker to be in this game. No one has come out to dispute IBC's claim.
Keep in mind too that there may be a tracker that hasn't revealed yet. Only so many people the protector(s) can protect.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
By the way, did fenikz ever explain his statement that he knew Bulldogs was good? I must have missed that one, if it happened.
Nope, but there is no reason to

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand all of you not trusting me over the past games but I am not lying in this game at all. If you don't want to believe me fine but for godsake and for all the innocent townies who ended up dead trust me on Forenci.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: vidae

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
I understand all of you not trusting me over the past games but I am not lying in this game at all. If you don't want to believe me fine but for godsake and for all the innocent townies who ended up dead trust me on Forenci.
The thing is Woot you are already being protected at this point I am sure. If you have info just stop being vague and tell us. Don't just say trust me.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Nope, but there is no reason to
You claiming he is good and then refusing to tell us why you think so makes both of you seem extremely suspicious.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote:BB

lkfakdsfnlbn

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it should be pretty obvious

Old 06-24-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I really don't get why people have to be so ******* vague. If you know something just spit it out. That's so frustrating.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
it should be pretty obvious
As we saw with McGee hinting at things doesn't help, it just gets you killed. If you and Bulldogs are good fill us in. Being cryptic when good is exactly what the mafia wants because now they can kill you and we will further not know what the **** is going on.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

not allowed to sir, read the rules

Old 06-24-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
not allowed to sir, read the rules
You can't use his name or quote the mods. I am not sure what you are getting at? Can you quit making everyone dance around to find out what the hell makes Bulldogs and you for sure good?
Old 06-24-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I don't see why I should, just gives the mafia either an easy target or someone to wait to kill later

Last edited by fenikz : 06-24-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I think I may know what he is getting at and how he knows. Not going to press those two for the moment.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-24-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I don't see why I should, just gives the mafia either an easy target or someone to wait kill later
I mean if you aren't going to fine but just you naming Bulldogs and implying you are masoned is enough to get you killed already. Remember, the mafia knows all the other bad people (besides SK and other neutrals) so implying is enough to get you killed. I just figure better you come out with what you have than die tonight with everyone still in the dark.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

No one better ***** about not getting enough information because there is info out there and people are refusing to share it.