Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Well that would certainly be a good reason to not kill me.

With 9 people left and most likely a SK, are you thinking 5 townie, 3 mafia, and 1 SK? Or 4, 4, and 1?
I HOPE it's not 4-4-1 or we are really screwed and could lose tonight even if we lynch a mafia member.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And on the Cain front, he may absolutely have tracked vidae to bulldogs that night. (I believe that's what he said, I'll go back and doublecheck.)

It's just that vidae is an evil herpes spreader and I allowed self doubt to creep in, letting him off the hook.

Lynch CMD today.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB what is the situation with you, IBC, and videa? Obviously IBC was good. But you investigated vid and he came back bad, right? I thought you were pretty much cleared at this point but I don't think I understand this whole thing. Why would a good guy (IBC) defend a bad guy (presumably vid)?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well you kind of answered my question before I posted it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
BB what is the situation with you, IBC, and videa? Obviously IBC was good. But you investigated vid and he came back bad, right? I thought you were pretty much cleared at this point but I don't think I understand this whole thing. Why would a good guy (IBC) defend a bad guy (presumably vid)?
As I recall, Cain tracked vidae to bulldogs that night. I investigated Cain night one and he came back good, I investigated vidae night 2 and he came back evil.

Cain put the brakes on it by using his result to say that vidae is good and is what he says he is. Later, I read a little about my character on the Sesame Street wiki and found that he was prone to having issues, which made me doubt if I were a true investigator or a faulty one. That plus Cain's testimony caused me to backdown.

Two of my investigations have proven correct so far and I'm becoming more confident in my ability as I put things together.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, not buying this. Did you SERIOUSLY investigate BROTH? OF ALL PEOPLE? This is the same thing Wooty did. Why Broth? We all had a very good idea that he was good. You're lying. I won't let you screw the rest of us.

vote : BeerBaron

If you were really an Investigator you would have targeted SBH or CMD. But Broth? Give me a break.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I HOPE it's not 4-4-1 or we are really screwed and could lose tonight even if we lynch a mafia member.
If I had to guess, I'd go 5-3-1 but if Rufus is telling the truth, that would be 4-3-2 or even 3-4-2.

Either way, I'm suddenly more nervous and we need to nail a mafioso here or the numbers game is going to be really hard to win.

CMD, I repeat, do you know what you are a backup for? I'd also like broth to give us an official name for his role.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Does your PM tell you what you are a backup for?
Yes it does.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Yes it does.
...care to share?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

vidae and CMD are in your mafia.

I'm going to use my investigatory powers to the extent I possibly can to see that you and your mafia brethren do not win today and avenge poor Cain's death.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 06-26-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: took out something
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So BB had a freak out in his ability when his ass was on the line with one, but now he's confident. How convenient.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:

I'm going to use my investigatory powers to the extent I possibly can to see that you and your mafia brethren do not win today and avenge poor Cain's death.
BB, you might want to be careful and stop saying that. We've already had one townie mod-killed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Bah...fine Grizz.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Bah...fine Grizz.
Just trying to look out for you, if people didn't get it yet, I don't think they will :-)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not Mafia. I am not evil at all. I just think you're full of it. Of all the people to investigate you pick someone we know is good? Explain that.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I am not Mafia. I am not evil at all. I just think you're full of it. Of all the people to investigate you pick someone we know is good? Explain that.
We didn't know he was good. In fact, I was thinking he was the possible SK. You can see I made a comment about it just before the end of yesterday.

vidae, back down and let me deal this blow to the mafia. I am what I say I am.

Lynch CMD and let's see if we can rally.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Just trying to look out for you, if people didn't get it yet, I don't think they will :-)
Technically, by the letter of the rule, I was ok. But yeah...I'll admit I was pretty much smashing the **** out of the spirit of the rule. I apologize. I keep saying I get too into these things for my own good.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
...care to share?
Backup to the tracker.

Guys don't let BB have a "one more day" type of deal. He knows the numbers are against us ii he gets one more night in. Just look at our track records and this is so easy. I've been way more consistent than him.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Why are you so sure that CMD is bad?

killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:

Quote:
We didn't know he was good. In fact, I was thinking he was the possible SK. You can see I made a comment about it just before the end of yesterday.

vidae, back down and let me deal this blow to the mafia. I am what I say I am.

Lynch CMD and let's see if we can rally.
So do you think vid is evil or not? I am having trouble following your posts here BB.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

FWIW, I still think broth might be the godfather. If KS is telling the truth (still up in the air), it could make sense as he could be bulletproof as the godfather and would come up good when investigated. We've all been assuming he's good because of his joke posting thing added to his role.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Backup to the tracker.

Guys don't let BB have a "one more day" type of deal. He knows the numbers are against us ii he gets one more night in. Just look at our track records and this is so easy. I've been way more consistent than him.
So who did you track last night?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
FWIW, I still think broth might be the godfather. If KS is telling the truth (still up in the air), it could make sense as he could be bulletproof as the godfather and would come up good when investigated. We've all been assuming he's good because of his joke posting thing added to his role.
I strongly agree here but BB is acting strange all of a sudden and has been since CMD revealed. I want to understand, BB, is vid evil in your opinion or not? You said he and CMD are mafia, then a few posts later you asked vid to let you go after CMD. What are you doing?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Why are you so sure that CMD is bad?
Outright refusal to role reveal earlier? Backup to the tracker only?

Quote:
So do you think vid is evil or not? I am having trouble following your posts here BB.
My investigation of him came back as evil. If it weren't for Cain's constant, heavily layered on support that day, I'd have no question. He could still be a miller I guess....not sure. He's not my top threat right now though.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
So who did you track last night?
Rufus. No action taken.