Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-26-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Rufus. No action taken.
Yeah, the guy who claimed earlier in this day to be a survivor with no night action....right.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People claim a lot of things. Like being an Investigator for instance.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah, the guy who claimed earlier in this day to be a survivor with no night action....right.
So now you believe his survivor game? again, convenient. At least you're doing a good job of going full Gonzo this game. I can't tell if we've caught mafia or serial killer
Old 06-26-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
So now you believe his survivor game? again, convenient. At least you're doing a good job of going full Gonzo this game. I can't tell if we've caught mafia or serial killer
I do not, but that's what he said earlier in this thread before your power came out of thin air and would have been an easy pick.

And comparing me to Gonzo...ha.

CMD is evil. Let's please lynch him and move on. I think enough of you have figured out who I am, that my role fits, and that I'm a much better player than these two would have you believe.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if vidae is not evil I'll be quite surprised. but for now, it does seem CMD is the guy to lynch
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do not, but that's what he said earlier in this thread before your power came out of thin air and would have been an easy pick.

And comparing me to Gonzo...ha.

CMD is evil. Let's please lynch him and move on. I think enough of you have figured out who I am, that my role fits, and that I'm a much better player than these two would have you believe.
I can't tell if you're more full of yourself or ****. Even if you are good, which seems highly unlikely, you probably almost cost us the game day 3 with your little fiasco.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After thinking about it, I really just don't buy the idea of a backup tracker. We had a tracker, a watcher, and two investigators. It makes no sense to me that there would be a backup investigative role. If you had gone with backup doctor, I might have bought your story but the numbers just don't fit with you being a tracker IMO.

Unvote:Killxswitch
Vote:CashMoneyDrew

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Funny, I was thinking it was convenient of you to investigate someone that was an obvious choice for framing.

You're not too good with this whole "investigation" thing are you?
Old 06-26-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

There's Grizz displaying some common sense. We've already got me, SuperPacker, Rufus and maybe Broth.

SBH and Killswitch, be logical and make a smart choice.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a ton of fishy crap going on here.

BB - I thought you were cleared but you are kind of freaking out and being inconsistent about vidae. Can't tell if that is just you being you (you say it brings out the worst in you) or if you are feeling heat.

broth - being silent in the face of Godfather accusations

CMD - role seems too convenient given Rufus' comments

vid - in what universe is a hooker with an STD somehow good? I don't think I understand this "miller" role or why that would clear you.

Grizz - can you expand on this role of yours? It seems strange that you'd be given the power to just leave the game, are you in any way important? If not, why would you be given that power? Can an SK have another power besides night killing?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also can we get an updated vote count?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kill, Miller is a townie role that comes up evil if investigated. They're not "good" but they're more good than bad. Nowhere in my PM did it say I'm a miller, so I don't know how to explain that I came up evil.

sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: CMD

let's start killing some mafias
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Also can we get an updated vote count?
Miller is a townie role that makes the person show up as guilty on investigations. Could be an explanation of why I got the result I did.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

unvote : BeerBaron

vote : CMD

Backup tracker makes little sense. It doesn't mean I fully trust BB, but I'll take a role of the dice.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The town doesn't believe CMD's lies. "I can track people! I swear!" The town surrounds CMD and grabs his cape, choking him to death as he gasps for air.

Grover (Mafia Back-up) is dead.

Send all night actions to Shane!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the town awakens, they find more death and guts all over Sesame Street. First, the glue that holds Sesame Street was found stabbed to death, blood oozing out the top of his head inflicted knife wound.

SBH15 - Gordon Robinson – Doctor - Has been killed

Laying next Gordon’s body is his hot wife Susan. She has a bullet wound straight through her head and herpes all over her genitals. She holds Gordon’s hand as they die in peace together.

Vidae - Susan Robinson – 1X Roleblocker Hooker - Has been killed

Please send all night actions to Shane ASAP!

With 6 players left, 4 are needed for a majority

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Oh jesus...

My investigation of killswitch came back as good.

We've got Broth who investigated good, killswitch who investigated good, SuperPacker who was verified as hiving given a gift to Woot and likely good.

One of Broth or KS could be the godfather.

Leaving us with Rufus (claimed Survivor) or Grizz (claimed Commuter.)

One of the two has to be the SK.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

vote: BB

Your weirdness for days and days about vidae, coupled with him now getting killed and proven good (as weird as the whole hooking thing is to me) is enough evidence for me. You are either mafia or the SK.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, this is looking like game over. ESPECIALLY if you lynch me, a proven investigator. The Framer got me with vidae, I'll admit.

I just handed off CMD to you guys yesterday. SuperPacker, Broth....you're the other "goods." Help me out here.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

How are you "proven" when you called vidae mafia, then he turns up dead and good and exactly who he said he was all along?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1) - killswitch

With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are needed for a majority

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How are you "proven" when you called vidae mafia, then he turns up dead and good and exactly who he said he was all along?
I've waffled on vidae ever since that day. The way he was acting made it so I couldn't shake the evil feeling based on my result.

Killswitch is also in the mafia guys. Likely godfather based on his result. If the town wants ANY chance of winniing, trust me on this. His quiet play is very much like a first time mafioso to boot.

Vote: Killswitch
Old 06-26-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

SuperPacker - gifter, good
Rufus - still don't know
Broth223 - still think Godfather
Grizz - good? maybe SK.
Killxswitch - moi
BeerBaron - evil or SK

We are up against the wall right now. If we lynch a townie we are ****ed. To me BB and Broth are the two most suspicious. BB the more safe of the two votes but Broth the bigger win if he is indeed GF. I mean I guess there is an outside chance of BB just hitting bad luck on his investigations but that seems highly unlikely.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1) - killswitch
Killswitch (1) - BeerBaron

With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are needed for a majority

Follow Me on Twitter!