Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-26-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB I am pretty suspicious of you, you are clearly suspicious of me. But we have both mentioned suspicious of broth. You are playing the investigation angle hard so if we lynch you and you actually are one I will feel like a ****ing idiot. Are we overthinking this here?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've done nothing but try to help the town. My result with vidae came back evil and I acted appropriately. Cain's defense of him and my fear of my power being faulty (still possible based on my character,) made me continue to doubt him.

But I voted for both Forenci and CMD, two evil players in the last few days. I stood tall against Forenci the whole time.

If I were an SK, I would have been much better served laying back this whole game, not going out on several limbs as I have.

I want to listen to what others have to say, but this sudden surge in aggression with me on the ropes leads me to believe Killswitch is mafia, likely godfather based on his result.

Also, if you'll note, he has been commenting about me and vidae for quite a while now. If shane is keeping with the standard of "SK kills with knives and Mafia kills with guns," vidae was the mafia kill victim. A very clear attempt to frame me.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For ****'s sake BB read my post above yours.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
BB I am pretty suspicious of you, you are clearly suspicious of me. But we have both mentioned suspicious of broth. You are playing the investigation angle hard so if we lynch you and you actually are one I will feel like a ****ing idiot. Are we overthinking this here?
We may be. I'm willing to unvote for now if you are. I want to hear the other remaining players thoughts without our votes in place to sway them.

Unvote: Killswitch

(sorry shane, I know that is annoying)
Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I've done nothing but try to help the town. My result with vidae came back evil and I acted appropriately. Cain's defense of him and my fear of my power being faulty (still possible based on my character,) made me continue to doubt him.

But I voted for both Forenci and CMD, two evil players in the last few days. I stood tall against CMD the whole time.

If I were an SK, I would have been much better served laying back this whole game, not going out on several limbs as I have.

I want to listen to what others have to say, but this sudden surge in aggression with me on the ropes leads me to believe Killswitch is mafia, likely godfather based on his result.

Also, if you'll note, he has been commenting about me and vidae for quite a while now. If shane is keeping with the standard of "SK kills with knives and Mafia kills with guns," vidae was the mafia kill victim. A very clear attempt to frame me.
Made a correction.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1) - killswitch

With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are needed for a majority

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

unvote: BB

At best vidae having to tapdance for days when he was good was very ******. It is still something not computing for me. But broth's continued silence is bothering me.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

None

With 6 players remaining, 4 votes are needed for a majority

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

My SK suspects are Rufus and Grizz. Both claimed questionable abilities. Grizz is a slimy player when he's 3rd party, so this is a tough call.

That leaves:
Myself - Honest to god Investigator
KS - Result came back good, could be godfather
Broth - Result came back good, could be godfather, strangely quiet now...
SP- Claimed gifter, woot (good) confirmed to have received a gift, cleared in my book.

What a mess.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

The last two votes broth participated in, he jumped on at the last second to lynch Forenci and Gonzo. Was he following evidence or just trying to go with the flow and not look mafia?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
The last two votes broth participated in, he jumped on at the last second to lynch Forenci and Gonzo. Was he following evidence or just trying to go with the flow and not look mafia?
Hasn't Grizz been saying something about a musical character he thinks broth might be too that would be godfathery?

This is worth hearing out. I'm going to do a little digging. The numbers situation is bleak, so I think I'd rather hit the SK to ensure only one death, but depending on how many mafia remain, that could give them a numerical edge to win with one more kill tonight. Agh....tough call. I'll see what I can find.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

He has mentioned it but I know little about sesame street. The only one I can think of is more canine than monster. But I might also be getting SS and the Muppets mixed up.

As for SK I've been thinking grizz is the SK for a while.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to lol at this. I'm surprised you guys think this highly of me.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

What does that even mean broth? Don't be coy.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What does that even mean broth? Don't be coy.
I mean I'm not evil. Yet you guys think I developed this super elaborate plan day 1. You still have to account for the Piano that wooty found. What godfather figure actually has a piano.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-26-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

So what do you suggest doing broth? Take a stab at one of the SK targets and risk giving the mafia majority after another night kill or go for a mafia member and hope we can survive two more killings?

And who?
Old 06-26-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I mean I'm not evil. Yet you guys think I developed this super elaborate plan day 1. You still have to account for the Piano that wooty found. What godfather figure actually has a piano.
If you were GF then yes, I assume you would have some sort of plan. If this is supposed to be a defense then it is not a very good one. "What godfather figure actually has a piano"? Really?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Well there is no rush to judgement I think we should first go through all who are left. Look at voting patterns. Then look for those who don't offer any information. Because the game doesn't end if the SK is still alive. but if we kill the wrong mafia the game is over for us. So I'd say find the SK. At most there should only be 2 mafia left with the SK.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-26-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If you were GF then yes, I assume you would have some sort of plan. If this is supposed to be a defense then it is not a very good one. "What godfather figure actually has a piano"? Really?
Yes. What monster character in Sesame street has a piano. There isn't one to my knowledge at least not one that is defined by his piano.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-26-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Well there is no rush to judgement I think we should first go through all who are left. Look at voting patterns. Then look for those who don't offer any information. Because the game doesn't end if the SK is still alive. but if we kill the wrong mafia the game is over for us. So I'd say find the SK. At most there should only be 2 mafia left with the SK.
In that case, it's a 3-2-1 split of those who remain. In fact, in that case, the town has already lost.

If we lynch the SK, the mafia gets their kill tonight and evens the numbers, they win.

If we lynch a mafia, the SK and last mafia member each kill a townie, game over for the town. (SK and last mafia member would still have to fight it out tomorrow.)

Wow. Looking at it that way, I'm a dead man walking. We're just determining which side we want to win: Mafia or SK.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my, this is a huge clusterfuck.

Personally, I think BB has been playing us this whole time and is Mafia, Killxswitch is the Serial Killer and Grizz is Mafia. Leaving me, Broth and Rufus as the only good players. I really don't have a clue, though.

I think Grizz is the safest option and the one i'm most confident on. My confidence level is very low, however.

Vote: Grizz

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

et tu SP?

Anyway, I don't think it matters. I'm pretty sure that, statistically, the town can't win. (See my last post.)

We're just deciding whether we want the mafia or SK to win.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Can all mafia members kill? If we get the right mafia member can the other mafia member for sure do a night kill?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
In that case, it's a 3-2-1 split of those who remain. In fact, in that case, the town has already lost.

If we lynch the SK, the mafia gets their kill tonight and evens the numbers, they win.

If we lynch a mafia, the SK and last mafia member each kill a townie, game over for the town. (SK and last mafia member would still have to fight it out tomorrow.)

Wow. Looking at it that way, I'm a dead man walking. We're just determining which side we want to win: Mafia or SK.
Just FYI, that isn't exactly true and the town can still win

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Just FYI, that isn't exactly true and the town can still win
Yeah, I was just giving it more thought...we'd have to lynch a mafia member (the godfather, if he is bulletproof) the SK would have to kill the other mafia member, and then we'd have to lynch the SK tomorrow.

Not odds that I like.

I guess we should focus on the godfather then.