Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-26-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I am still proud of myself and of Rufus.

Question: if we had targeted Grizz, who wins that one? It would've been Rufus killing Grizz and Grizz killing Rufus.
I was bulletproof.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Question: if we had targeted Grizz, who wins that one? It would've been Rufus killing Grizz and Grizz killing Rufus.
Read the roles. Grizz was bullet proof. Rufus would have died leaving:

BeerBaron
Killswitch
Grizz
SuperPacker

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the title, I'll wear it with pride :-)

sig by BoneKrusher
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I still think Wooty was the MVP for the Mafia. He completely messed us up and for no good reason. Meh.
I'll never get why it was so hard to believe them. But oh well. I hated seeing you do it, too, because you were my only investigation.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If the SK was bulletproof, you couldn't have night killed him anyway.
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well then I guess we should've pushed for Grizz. I just didn't think BB would go for it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do think the Mafia played well and let the town fight amongst itself. That was key for this one I think. I hope Gonzo doesn't get a massive head over this though.

And I'm sorry for giving you the herp BD. As you can see I didn't know I had it, and I legit thought you could be evil.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But overall it was a lot of fun.

I think JBond messing up my results on Vid made that day three incredibly entertaining. We almost killed Big Bird!

Woot played off his rocker like always.

Thanks Shane. Throw your hat into the modding ring again! I would love to play in more games.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well then I guess we should've pushed for Grizz. I just didn't think BB would go for it.
I was really surprised you never did. Nobody did really. At the end there I was hoping you would show up and make a case to take out BB for a duel mafia/sk victory. Not sure Grizz would have listened though.
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey I didn't need an alibi! I was murdered, not lynched.

and I protected IBC night 4 because he came out as a tracker and Bulldogs' herpes claim seemed too ridiculous for me to trust
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'll never get why it was so hard to believe them. But oh well. I hated seeing you do it, too, because you were my only investigation.
Hah I see that now. It's too bad you died early.

And Wooty was ALL OVER THE PLACE, saying things like "I guarantee this person is evil, just kill him." etc. He was the most suspicious player the entire game. It made no sense to play it like that.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had a very strong suspiscion he was the SK and when I saw the numbers game was basically a million to one against the town, I just kind of sided with him for fun.

If it were someone less mafia-savvy, I obviously wouldn't have done that. But I knew that even if we lynched the GF, he wasn't going to kill the other mafia member.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I do think the Mafia played well and let the town fight amongst itself. That was key for this one I think. I hope Gonzo doesn't get a massive head over this though.

And I'm sorry for giving you the herp BD. As you can see I didn't know I had it, and I legit thought you could be evil.
Well I mean I got lucky when suggestion we frame you because you got investigated. Taking out who we did night one and two was so key but turns out we would have been better served taking other people out since Grizz did the same thing nights one and two.
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I was really surprised you never did. Nobody did really. At the end there I was hoping you would show up and make a case to take out BB for a duel mafia/sk victory. Not sure Grizz would have listened though.
I had named Gonzo and urged everyone to not immediately clear him from my list of suspects, but I died that night, so that was that.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Thanks Shane. Throw your hat into the modding ring again! I would love to play in more games.
This. I thought this game was extremely well-balanced. I know some stuff happened that you weren't happy about but I think you did a great job! It was nice to play a regular-style game again haha

sig by BoneKrusher
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

And yeah, I do think this one was super enjoyable so I hope you don't decide to swear off modding forever JBizzle. I would definitely play in another one of your games, or even co-mod one with you. You did a great job.

Except giving me herpes. **** you!

Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I was actually going to suggest that but seeing as he wasn't bulletproof, I think I still would have won... :-/

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked tossing in Mr. Rogers sniper and Susan Hooker and what not to liven things up. I want to applaud Cigaro as well for taking his role and running with it very subtly.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I was actually going to suggest that but seeing as he wasn't bulletproof, I think I still would have won... :-/
I actually did not know he wasn't bulletproof and I was on his team hahaha.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
hey I didn't need an alibi! I was murdered, not lynched.

and I protected IBC night 4 because he came out as a tracker and Bulldogs' herpes claim seemed too ridiculous for me to trust
Well thank you sir... I may have died but that wasn't your fault. I retract my "Our protectors are ******* ********" statement.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

The mafia and I were at each other since we role-claimed but I have to thank the mafia, if he hadn't role blocked SBH, Cain survives that night and gives me up, couldn't have done it without him!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-26-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Hey, I came out as a cop on day 3 and got to survive to the end to pick the winner. I bet that never happens again.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
The mafia and I were at each other since we role-claimed but I have to thank the mafia, if he hadn't role blocked SBH, Cain survives that night and gives me up, couldn't have done it without him!
nooooo! now I blame whoever forced me to role reveal for the town losing! Forenci wouldn't have blocked me and Grizz would have been toast. wow that was a huge night
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Hey, I came out as a cop on day 3 and got to survive to the end to pick the winner. I bet that never happens again.
Pretty sure you were only left alive because you had no idea what was going on hahaha.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I ignored you because you weren't even sure of yourself early on. By the time it would have been smart to kill you, I didn't need to anymore :-)

sig by BoneKrusher