Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-26-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Pretty sure you were only left alive because you had no idea what was going on hahaha.
Still, that's never happening again.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
nooooo! now I blame whoever forced me to role reveal for the town losing! Forenci wouldn't have blocked me and Grizz would have been toast. wow that was a huge night
I questioned you, but that's because you were going around saying we would regret it and it would be our funeral if we lynched you, any time anyone was slightly suspicious of you. Unless actual pressure, as in numerous votes, is being applied to you, you should avoid those types of statements, as they will always naturally draw questions.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB I would like to know what you were thinking about when we called our truce and went after broth instead of each other.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, they can decide to not answer this if they like, but I was wondering what happened between Gonzo and BD ever since they brought it up.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-26-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
BB I would like to know what you were thinking about when we called our truce and went after broth instead of each other.
I don't know. I didn't want us to have a page of yelling at eachother with our votes cast when the others showed back up. Wanted them to think on their own I guess.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I questioned you, but that's because you were going around saying we would regret it and it would be our funeral if we lynched you, any time anyone was slightly suspicious of you. Unless actual pressure, as in numerous votes, is being applied to you, you should avoid those types of statements, as they will always naturally draw questions.
I was trying to imply it was a terrible idea to lynch me! I was going to try something sneaky like saying "stop trying to doctor the facts, I'm sure I can remedy your suspicion" but figured that would be just as obvious.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I liked tossing in Mr. Rogers sniper and Susan Hooker and what not to liven things up. I want to applaud Cigaro as well for taking his role and running with it very subtly.
I never caught on to Cigaro's stipulation. Very nicely done.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't say people we cheating and then not tell us who?! There is a "Busted" thread for a reason.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, Cigaro was awesome with that role!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I was trying to imply it was a terrible idea to lynch me! I was going to try something sneaky like saying "stop trying to doctor the facts, I'm sure I can remedy your suspicion" but figured that would be just as obvious.
It's not obvious. I did that a bunch of times with my vidae suspicions and my character (constantly bringing up my friend Cain and our imaginations) and no one got it. (Grizz got the character apparently.)

Which, while not violating the letter of the rule, was definitely a spirit violation. I deleted the one instance of it when Grizz called me on it. So for that I apologize.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For the record, I was 99% sure you were the godfather there, I just went along with it because I knew I could then get it to a 1-1-1 and hope for the vote in my favor haha

Also, I kept killing the people that were suspicious of me, I was surprised nobody caught onto that. It started with McGee and continued on to IBC and fenikz. vidae I killed out of respect since I feared him figuring me out and Rufus was to get to the scenario outlined above.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rather enjoyed the battle between BeerBaron and myself. I was thoroughly entertained by it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I rather enjoyed the battle between BeerBaron and myself. I was thoroughly entertained by it.
I was CERTAIN in my result. Then I was very uncertaing. ******* Big Bird and your "frequent misunderstandings" giving me doubt.

Maybe it would have been for the best if I got you lynched, then I got lynched. Would have cleared that lingering mess up at the very least.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
For the record, I was 99% sure you were the godfather there, I just went along with it because I knew I could then get it to a 1-1-1 and hope for the vote in my favor haha

Also, I kept killing the people that were suspicious of me, I was surprised nobody caught onto that. It started with McGee and continued on to IBC and fenikz. vidae I killed out of respect since I feared him figuring me out and Rufus was to get to the scenario outlined above.
I thought a few days ago that you were the SK and said so several times, but I never seriously went after you because you kept killing the right people for us. I figured you knew who I was and that we had this unspoken understanding. Things just didn't quite fall the right way at the end. Maybe if I'd been around to kiss BB's ass.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I never caught on to Cigaro's stipulation. Very nicely done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Yep, Cigaro was awesome with that role!
I considered just being obvious about it, like tacking a number on to the end of every post, but I decided that would be no fun and basically a cheap way of character revealing. I occasionally forgot to put them in and had to ninja edit, and sometimes had to force them in somewhat awkwardly, but I adapted pretty quickly. I also tried to post numbers whenever possible, even if I had already included a number in the post, just to reinforce the habit for me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-26-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I thought a few days ago that you were the SK and said so several times, but I never seriously went after you because you kept killing the right people for us. I figured you knew who I was and that we had this unspoken understanding. Things just didn't quite fall the right way at the end. Maybe if I'd been around to kiss BB's ass.
Grizz was Umbra and the Zombie spreader in that game. He's a 3rd party master I guess.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I was CERTAIN in my result. Then I was very uncertaing. ******* Big Bird and your "frequent misunderstandings" giving me doubt.

Maybe it would have been for the best if I got you lynched, then I got lynched. Would have cleared that lingering mess up at the very least.
The town didn't win anyway, but the game would have ended much quicker had that been the case, lynching two townspeople in place of two mafia members.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-26-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Grizz was Umbra and the Zombie spreader in that game. He's a 3rd party master I guess.
Yea, that's my third 3rd party victory haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I don't think I would have shown my face around here for a few days if I did get vidae lynched and he wasn't evil.
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I was following along at that point. That was fun. I didn't like when it turned into BB voting for himself because "people are dumb and I'm not playing in these anymore." Come on, guys. Be cooler than that. But I was very curious to see where that went. I knew you were good and got the feeling BB was when he was using the same investigator terminology I had. You guys came to a favorable result with Gonzo, but that was a good spat.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's why I was suspicious of him. I knew he was likely anti-Town, which was reinforced by his claim that he was a commuter, so when he picked up my pursuit of the unrevealed, I figured he had to be the SK, but would also live for quite a while. Grizz can be one sly bastard, that's why we moved to put him into the arena day one.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-26-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I was following along at that point. That was fun. I didn't like when it turned into BB voting for himself because "people are dumb and I'm not playing in these anymore." Come on, guys. Be cooler than that. But I was very curious to see where that went. I knew you were good and got the feeling BB was when he was using the same investigator terminology I had. You guys came to a favorable result with Gonzo, but that was a good spat.
I really am done playing for a while, and I tend to hate stuff like that too, but I'm a "at any cost" player. Good thing I didn't pull the Bulldogs "If I'm evil I'll never post here again!" thing. That would have been bad. Then I wouldn't have been showing my face for a long time.

But also, I was ready to martyr myself because I felt like a string could be pulled from vidae to some others who were defending him. I was that CERTAIN in my result.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really do think if a couple mafia members had shown up and voted Vidae there the mafia wins easy. BB goes next, I would be give after that but I was cool with that. We really dropped the ball with that vote.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I really do think if a couple mafia members had shown up and voted Vidae there the mafia wins easy. BB goes next, I would be give after that but I was cool with that. We really dropped the ball with that vote.
Yep, that would have won the game if the night actions ran the same. After night four, all five mafia members would have been alive, out of nine total, enough for the majority. Would have been a perfect game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-26-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Ok, well, I guess it's good that didn't happen then with vidae and I. That framer man...the ******* framer....