Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
tj ward

i think morgan burnett could be a player to watch improve as well
Speaking as a Packer fan, Burnett reminds me a lot of Darren Sharper in his first few years. That is to say, he basically sucks right now; but he has the range, instincts, and big-play ability to be one of the best in the NFL.

There were games where I thought that Sharper would never get it together, but he did.

Last edited by WCH : 06-26-2012 at 12:33 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Another safety I find to be criminally underrated: Dwight Lowery.
agreed, i almost put him on my top 10. been a fan of his since his SJSU days.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:26 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Phillips still doesn't get nearly enough love.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't vote to keep some integrity in making the lists but I would have put Phillips probably 8th or 9th. Great quote from our DB coach.

Quote:
Safety coach Dave Merritt thinks of Kenny Phillips as ideal player for a three-safety set. Then told me a story: "(Jason) Witten told me when I went to the Pro Bowl two years ago when Antrel invited me, Witten said, when 21's in the post, we don't ever try to throw anything deep because we know he can go and get it. He said but if I see anybody else back there, Romo knows, we're going deep. That was comforting for me to hear."

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think id prefer malcolm jenkins, antrel rolle, and kenny phillips over goldson, byrd, wilson, and weddle personally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also think Malcolm Jenkins should be on this list. He's been a stud.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Speaking as a Packer fan, Burnett reminds me a lot of Darren Sharper in his first few years. That is to say, he basically sucks right now; but he has the range, instincts, and big-play ability to be one of the best in the NFL.

There were games where I thought that Sharper would never get it together, but he did.
thats interesting, i didnt see much of him last season but he didnt really have much help back there did he? he looked super promising his rookie year before he got hurt.

But like i said hes more of a player to watch, i think hes got definite potential to be a good one...i think since he made a full recovery by now he will benefit from a full camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
What did you expect? This is a S thread. If you're watching a game on TV, you have no idea what they're doing 90% of the time.

This is why all-22 footage rocks my socks.
I think it has the potential to helping. Or it can mean more idiots coming out of the wood work claiming they know what's going on, when in reality they don't know the individual player's responsibility or what passing concepts are being ran. So it could go either way.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote