Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-25-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The O.C. Mafia Game Sign Up

The Sesame Street Mafia Game is about to hit the half-way point so I've decided to start the sign ups for the next game. Hopefully it will start Wednesday morning as the Sesame Street Game is winding down.

This game will be based off The O.C. As this is my first attempt at modding a game, it will be pretty standard. There will be a few variants with some of the roles to fit the theme, but everything will be straight forward so theme knowledge won't be a huge advantage. As long as you are going to active, I want you to play.

I'm looking for 25 players. If there isn't enough interest, it would work with 21 or 22. So please, sign up below!

Players:

1. Cigaro
2. Vidae
3. Snicho
4. Fenikz
5. Grizz
6. Dr. Gonzo
7. SuperPacker
8. ImBrotherCain
9. Rufus
10. Forenci
11. CJSchneider
12. SuperMcGee
13. Scotty
14. broth
15. sbh
16. KillxSwitch
17. Caddy
18. Shane
19. TitanHope
20. Woot
21. Bantx
22. Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 06-27-2012 at 12:24 PM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In it to win it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not entirely familiar with the theme itself, but I'm in.

And am I the only one who thought Melinda Clarke was a total babe?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I literally know nothing about the O.C. Will it hurt me if I don't know anything? I felt like not knowing about The Wire hurt me.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I've never seen the OC. But with a standard format, I ain't go no worries.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-25-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I literally know nothing about the O.C. Will it hurt me if I don't know anything? I felt like not knowing about The Wire hurt me.
It just means you'll have to play it like a vanilla game. You're not at a disadvantage, but not at an advantage either.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-25-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes! Ive been waiting all week for this. And this is perfect timing as I have my last exam tomorrow!!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think not knowing anything about the show will hurt you. The roles are pretty standard so it shouldn't be a problem.

And Vidae, all the women on the show (both old and young) are attractive.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-25-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never watched it either but I'll play. Mischa Barton is sexy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in. get ready for me going full Gonzo
Old 06-25-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go on holiday on the 29th :/

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never go full Gonzo.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I go on holiday on the 29th :/
Boo! I played most of the Elder Scrolls game while on vacation.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Boo! I played most of the Elder Scrolls game while on vacation.
Put me in then!

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-25-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

If im not one of the awesome foursome ima be so pissed!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Put me in then!
Good, I can't imagine my first mafia game mod without SP doing crazy ****.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Good, I can't imagine my first mafia game mod without SP doing crazy ****.
I'll make sure I go super crazy just for you!

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-25-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish this show was on Netflix. I'd totally watch it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ehh never watched the show but I need to play some games after that ES game that seemed to last forever. Not to mention my early demise in the SS game.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

There are a few episodes (from season three I think) on WB.com. Or you could be like me and own all the seasons on DVD like me and be able to watch them whenever you please, including right now.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Despite the *** theme, you know you want to play Caddy.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-25-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get in there Caddy!

Oh and I'll play.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
There are a few episodes (from season three I think) on WB.com. Or you could be like me and own all the seasons on DVD like me and be able to watch them whenever you please, including right now.

Thats exactly what im gonna do this afternoon on my study break! Whip out the dvds, and start all four seasons again haha

And Caddy is playing so just add him to the list :D