Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-29-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

IBC (1) Caddy

With 21 remaining players, 12 votes are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Suuuure you don't. Also, this is an unusually logical response from you. Something is not right.

That said,

unvote SP
vote Cain

This pirate schtick is rubbing me the wrong way.
Ye be makin a good man walk the plank. Me cannot help the role I be given.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mafia could have targeted the SK and the SK might have targeted the GF!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Suuuure you don't. Also, this is an unusually logical response from you. Something is not right.

That said,

unvote SP
vote Cain

This pirate schtick is rubbing me the wrong way.
Typical of ye landlubbers. All sail and no winds, yargh!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The way Broth walked through the last game without anyone assuming he was evil, it wouldn't be inconveivable for IBC to start doing the same thing to avoid suspicion.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-29-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Ye be makin a good man walk the plank. Me cannot help the role I be given.
Unfortunately I've watched the OC from start till a few episodes before the finale, and I would be shocked if any character was forced to speak like this. I don't think it makes sense at all given the fact that we only have 22 players. I think it is BS.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unfortunately I've watched the OC from start till a few episodes before the finale, and I would be shocked if any character was forced to speak like this. I don't think it makes sense at all given the fact that we only have 22 players. I think it is BS.
Ye be right. I don't have to talk like that in full. I do have to provide some sort of pirate talk in each of my posts. I just decided to get into character.

Grizz pointed this out earlier and I explained it earlier.

Quote:
Okay I am here. I entered a food coma for a while but I can contribute to the nonsensicals if you guys choose.

BeerBaron is EVIL, Grizz is the SK, Gonzo is a troll

GRRR REVEAL YOUR SELF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Not a pirate.
Quote:
Avast ye dick... Yarr! I be a pirate, ye yellow-bellied privateer... Sail ho! I did not fully embrace me role. The Grr was me Pirate speak for the post. Now me be fully in character ye cutlass flapping mermaid molester!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Is TH a pirate now? Maybe IBC captured him and took him onto his ship?

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-29-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Is TH a pirate now? Maybe IBC captured him and took him onto his ship?
Ye be a dumb landlubber.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't buy it as a character that would be included in this game. I don't think it makes sense.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I still don't buy it as a character that would be included in this game. I don't think it makes sense.
Argh. I don't know the show and I cannot give you my character but why in gods name would I be doing this if I didn't have to.

Granted I did decide to go overboard but that just seemed like fun.

Using a Pirate translator for everything is a pain in the ass though.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know a lot about the OC someone explained something about the high school mascot. My question would be, why would there be two? TH picked up on the pirate thing soon after IBC.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Argh. I don't know the show and I cannot give you my character but why in gods name would I be doing this if I didn't have to.

Granted I did decide to go overboard but that just seemed like fun.

Using a Pirate translator for everything is a pain in the ass though.
It's a decent way to come across as good, try and stop people looking into you and avoiding suspicion due to the 'implausibility' of wanting to do it by choice.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a decent way to come across as good, try and stop people looking into you and avoiding suspicion due to the 'implausibility' of wanting to do it by choice.
I thought that myself as well. A good way to go unnoticed because most people would never expect someone forced to stand out in such a way would be evil.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I don't know a lot about the OC someone explained something about the high school mascot. My question would be, why would there be two? TH picked up on the pirate thing soon after IBC.
The School is the Pirates, but the mascot is not a character that really has any relevance in the show. If we did a Friday Night Lights mafia, would you expect someone to be the Dillon Panther?

Old 06-29-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The School is the Pirates, but the mascot is not a character that really has any relevance in the show. If we did a Friday Night Lights mafia, would you expect someone to be the Dillon Panther?
I guess that would depend on the person modding it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-29-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ye scurvy seadogs... Do ye really think I would act like Broth on purpose in one of these games. My strength in these games is my ability to reason and with no one trusting what I see then I am relatively useless.

So take it as you will I am no evil man... or evil woman for that matter.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing as this is jr's first game modding, its hard to tell if he'd use a role like this but considering he had to cut a few roles since he wanted 25 people total, it does seem odd that the mascot is one he'd keep.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ye be a dumb landlubber.
It was a joke, captain.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-29-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

With no one dying last night, I doubt there will be a rush to release info. So are we back to square one?

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If this is the case, they could help us a ton by revealing themselves
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With no one dying last night, I doubt there will be a rush to release info. So are we back to square one?
seems like it. we'll probably just end up waiting to see who is the most inactive of the day... I still believe Gonzo is evil, though.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo is always evil.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Maybe the mafia and the SK each target a bulletproof member!
Quote:
You could have also had a SK or mafia assassin roleblocked.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You could have also had a SK or mafia assassin roleblocked.
That'd be an awfully lucky roleblock the first night.

i done stole dis sig