Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-29-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
So you're the bulletproof serial killer?
Ya you caught me. I decided to reveal myself to the town as sk because I am such a smart guy. I am asking for protection tonight because I will have important info for the town tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would you need protection if you're bulletproof?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Argh you are all ******* stupid. Go a head make me walk the plank you shall see those who vote me down are idiots and are evildoers!

I mean are you going to listen to the fools like Snicho. I mean hell the yellowbellied landlubber probably caught chlamydia from Caddy because he is always on his dick... Not to mention Caddy probably ******* got it from a KOALA...

Yeah thats right... **** drop bears you need to contend with KOALAS WITH SDs mother *******!.

This ******* cute little beast gave Caddy Chlamydia
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I would say fall on your sword but the ************ hasn't even posted. One more! Also, come at me tonight mafia, I dare you.
Right here SP you *****. Not sure if I trust Vidae, he is doing what I did last game. Attacking easy targets and pointing out with others are suspicious. Him trying to pin the lynch of Bantx solely on me still does not sit well.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo, YOU DIDN'T BAIT ANYONE!! You probably did the opposite, by saying "I'm probably going to die tonight, so watch me" with your first post in the thread.

If we aren't buying IBC's pirate thing, i'd go with that, but i've never seen the show. And what Woot just did was stupid, so I wouldn't mind going with him either.

Lynch: ImBrotherCain

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

My top three untrustworthies right now are Vidae, Caddy and Snicho.

Vote: Vidae
Old 06-29-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Argh you are all ******* stupid. Go a head make me walk the plank you shall see those who vote me down are idiots and are evildoers!

I mean are you going to listen to the fools like Snicho. I mean hell the yellowbellied landlubber probably caught chlamydia from Caddy because he is always on his dick... Not to mention Caddy probably ******* got it from a KOALA...

Yeah thats right... **** drop bears you need to contend with KOALAS WITH SDs mother *******!.

This ******* cute little beast gave Caddy Chlamydia
This is ********. Caddy has nothing to do with this. I am a hard core OC fan, and as far as im aware, I know the OC more then anyone does (besides JR) and I just dont see how this pirate talk fits in with any character from the OC

Oh and I ******* hate Koalas! They are scary as ****!
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again snicho...what did you do last night ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Woot why don't you just say who the **** targeted me?
Old 06-29-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My top three untrustworthies right now are Vidae, Caddy and Snicho.
You could at least answer the question. Why would you need protection if you're bulletproof?

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-29-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Gonzo, YOU DIDN'T BAIT ANYONE!! You probably did the opposite, by saying "I'm probably going to die tonight, so watch me" with your first post in the thread.

If we aren't buying IBC's pirate thing, i'd go with that, but i've never seen the show. And what Woot just did was stupid, so I wouldn't mind going with him either.

Lynch: ImBrotherCain

Really... really? Are ye ******* kidding me? You are the worst player on these boards. Please get a brain and a spine and stop following everyone like a lost puppy dog.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You could at least answer the question. Why would you need protection if you're bulletproof?
Why are you such a tard? I am clearly not bulletproof. I have super awesome powers though, such as my ability to commute the **** out of town last night. What I do know is that the mafia will try to kill me again tonight so I would be a good person to watch/protect.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
You really wanna know? I watched Gonzo! He wasnt home. So thank you for making me reveal. I did nothing to harm him, all i did was watch, and it failed as Gonzo wasnt home, so I would like to know where he was?!?!? And i would also like you to reveal your role Woot.

Vote: Woot
Old 06-29-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

IBC (3) Caddy, Cigaro, SP
Woot (2) Vidae, snicho
Vidae (1) Dr. Gonzon

With 21 remaining players, 11 votes are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Really... really? Are ye ******* kidding me? You are the worst player on these boards. Please get a brain and a spine and stop following everyone like a lost puppy dog.
I tried to get him lynched yesterday. He has seemed evil to me and I am fairly sure he is but on the off chance he isn't he is pretty damn useless to the town.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why are you such a tard? I am clearly not bulletproof. I have super awesome powers though, such as my ability to commute the **** out of town last night. What I do know is that the mafia will try to kill me again tonight so I would be a good person to watch/protect.
So you are a 1xCommuter? That sounds familiar...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
You really wanna know? I watched Gonzo! He wasnt home. So thank you for making me reveal. I did nothing to harm him, all i did was watch, and it failed as Gonzo wasnt home, so I would like to know where he was?!?!? And i would also like you to reveal your role Woot.

Vote: Woot
You watched me and I wasn't home? Would that not mean you can still see who targeted me though?
Old 06-29-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I haven't watched the show, I wouldn't know if a pirate would make sense as a character. But if everyone has said "A pirate would make no sense" i'm going to assume a pirate makes no sense.

And this is exactly what you did in the Zombie game, "SP is an idiot, worst player on the board, he's obviously wrong."

I'm not changing my vote now. Well done.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-29-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
So you are a 1xCommuter? That sounds familiar...
**** no which I why I said I will have more for the town tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When did I try to pin bantx on you Gonzo? Please point that out. Otherwise you're full of ****.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Man, Gonzo REALLY wants bantx dead.. just somethin to think about for the future..
There vidae.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Man, Gonzo REALLY wants bantx dead.. just somethin to think about for the future..
That was really hard to find. Why would you even deny it?
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh, I forgot about it. :P Which shows you how serious I was about it in the first place. :P

Old 06-29-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
You watched me and I wasn't home? Would that not mean you can still see who targeted me though?
No. All i got was that you werent home and that my action failed? Which i was a little confused about.. But if you are a commuter or whatever, then i can back this up, because you were no where to be seen last night.

But can someone please protect me, I do believe myself to be valuable, despite the fact that i had to reveal so early in the game.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** no which I why I said I will have more for the town tomorrow.
Haha alright, sounds like you got a JOAT role then. Moving on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote