Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-30-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote count:

Gonzo (2) TH, Vidae
Vidae (1) Gonzo
Forenci (1) Snicho
SP (1) Woot

With 19 remaining players, 10 votes are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizzy Grizz Grizz. Jump on the woot train Day 1, unvote to spark the inactive train with bantx. Go after woot again on Day 2 after he comes out with info, go after TH on pirate reasons, end up hammering IBC after he truthfully role claims miller.

killxswitch was almost a mirror image of you on Day 1. Your vote was a huge catalyst for the bantx lynch train, with KS in the group that immediately followed. Day 2 he followed you against TH, unvoted him shortly after but did not vote IBC.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, it doesn't seem much more of worth is going to come out today. I would like to hear more from McGee and his suspicions of Grizz/kill, but as of now I'm willing to off someone who has admitted they will be extremely inactive. If he's telling the truth about his role, with only one death the past two nights, I think the town can afford to lose a non-contributing townie.

Vote: SuperPacker

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, in about an hour I will be leaving to return home, so I'll be gone for 2.5 hours. After that though it will be posting as usual for me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Gonzo (2) TH, Vidae
SP (2) Woot, Cigaro
Forenci (1) Snicho
Vidae (1) Gonzo

With 19 remaining players, 10 votes are needed for a majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had actually forgot.that TH went full pirate yesterday. Just adding that to the reasons to be suspicious list. I am with you all on grizz and kill being very suspect. Nice to see Vidae trying to frame the issue like he did yesterday and say over and over I am hurting the town so when I turn up good he has something to fall back on. Notice how he has yet to go out on a limb or do anything to help the town.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, as opposed to you Gonzo. You've really helped out a ton. Instead of trying to track or watch someone else you find suspicious you try to murder a good townie. And you throw out accusations on pretty much everyone so we're all confused.

You're doing a bang up job. Gonzo for Mafia Player of the Year!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah, as opposed to you Gonzo. You've really helped out a ton. Instead of trying to track or watch someone else you find suspicious you try to murder a good townie. And you throw out accusations on pretty much everyone so we're all confused.

You're doing a bang up job. Gonzo for Mafia Player of the Year!
Read back today and see all my many accusations. You are making this up. I am confusing you? Don't care, formulate your own opinions. I went after you because I thought I was dead tonight and was almost positive you are evil, you have done nothing to dissuade me from that opinion.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did formulate my own opinion. I think you're a liar. I think you're evil. I think this whole "Gonzo being Gonzo" is to distract us from lynching you. TH doesn't buy your crap and neither do I.

So you can commute, kill, investigate, watch, track.. what else? Are you a gifter too? You're full of it. You've been lying this entire time.

It's funny.. you're 100% sure you were attacked and didn't die and now you're able to kill. Doesn't sound like a Jack of All Trades to me.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Back on day two vidae, when you voted for IBC, you said there were others you were much more suspicious of. I may have missed it, but can you expand upon your suspicions?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-30-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I was suspicious of Wooty, but not so much anymore. Obviously I'm suspicious of Gonzo. Forenci tends to lay low a lot when evil. After that I'm not overly suspicious of anyone else.

I am the most suspicious of Gonzo. I think he has been lying this entire game.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I did formulate my own opinion. I think you're a liar. I think you're evil. I think this whole "Gonzo being Gonzo" is to distract us from lynching you. TH doesn't buy your crap and neither do I.

So you can commute, kill, investigate, watch, track.. what else? Are you a gifter too? You're full of it. You've been lying this entire time.

It's funny.. you're 100% sure you were attacked and didn't die and now you're able to kill. Doesn't sound like a Jack of All Trades to me.
Ah yes because the sk always knows when he is attacked. Why would I make up such a strong role and why would I come out and say I tried to kill you today? It makes no sense. I am being completely honest about everything I do. If I were evil it would the worst game played of all time because I am have zero chance of sticking around late in the game. Of course nobody should question your story about winning the ability to commute. You have formulated one opinion all game that sort of put you out in a limb. One. It is a crap opinion.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Some of us don't go out on a limb unless we have some concrete information. I've always played this way. We all can't be Gonzo and go down the list accusing everyone on it. Some of us play it a little closer to the vest.

And yes, I still think you're full of ****.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Some of us don't go out on a limb unless we have some concrete information. I've always played this way. We all can't be Gonzo and go down the list accusing everyone on it. Some of us play it a little closer to the vest.

And yes, I still think you're full of ****.
Gotcha, so you don't use deduction skills, you only vote based on info others provide. Now your suspicious list includes two people already named by others many times. I assume this is because you don't want to make any enemies. Fairly sure you are the SK.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Gotcha, so you don't use deduction skills, you only vote based on info others provide. Now your suspicious list includes two people already named by others many times. I assume this is because you don't want to make any enemies. Fairly sure you are the SK.
Of course I use deduction skills. They're saying you're full of ****. I guess TH and I are both stupid since we both think you're full of it. It's hard to live up to scrutiny of one of the best players in the WORLD, Gonzo. After this game you can PM me and give me pointers.

And you're fairly sure I'm the SK? Wanna bet?

Old 06-30-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Of course I use deduction skills. They're saying you're full of ****. I guess TH and I are both stupid since we both think you're full of it. It's hard to live up to scrutiny of one of the best players in the WORLD, Gonzo. After this game you can PM me and give me pointers.

And you're fairly sure I'm the SK? Wanna bet?
So your whole argument bowls done to 'no you!'

Eagerly awaiting the appearance of your deduction skills. I certainty didn't see them last game.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok so I am temporarily back... looks like vidae and Gonzo are still going at it, Cigaro has joined in, and more people are suspicious of both Gonzo and vidae. am I missing anything?

also looks like Gonzo says he tried to kill someone vidae? what the **** is going on here.

I am still very suspicious of Gonzo and him trying to kill anyone only reinforces that suspicion
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
So your whole argument bowls done to 'no you!'

Eagerly awaiting the appearance of your deduction skills. I certainty didn't see them last game.
And your whole argument is "so and so is evil! Cuz I said so!"

And why do I need deduction skills this game when you can track, investigate, watch, gift, kill, commute, etc etc. You can just win it all for us.

I'm not the only person getting sick of your "I'm so much better than the rest of you" attitude. Maybe you should watch that a bit.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

What I will say is that at least Vidae is active. I hate people who don't talk and would be willing to look another way for the sake of keeping the game fun.

unvote: vidae

vote: scotty

Out of all inactives I trust him the least.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
ok so I am temporarily back... looks like vidae and Gonzo are still going at it, Cigaro has joined in, and more people are suspicious of both Gonzo and vidae. am I missing anything?

also looks like Gonzo says he tried to kill someone vidae? what the **** is going on here.

I am still very suspicious of Gonzo and him trying to kill anyone only reinforces that suspicion
Did you really just pop in to state the obvious and once again say you don't trust me?
Old 06-30-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you really just pop in to state the obvious and once again say you don't trust me?
yeah pretty much
Old 06-30-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
And your whole argument is "so and so is evil! Cuz I said so!"

And why do I need deduction skills this game when you can track, investigate, watch, gift, kill, commute, etc etc. You can just win it all for us.

I'm not the only person getting sick of your "I'm so much better than the rest of you" attitude. Maybe you should watch that a bit.
I have a total of 5 powers I can still use. I find the investigative type powers are more useful day 3 on. Night one I saved my ass, night two I tried to take out someone I thought for sure was evil. I figure the mafia will block me which leaves an opening for snicho and Woot among others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
yeah pretty much
Fair enough.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

it does seem like an abnormally low number of people have posted today, so I wouldn't be totally opposed to taking a swing at any given inactive. seems like that's about as much as we have to go on right now

Rufus and Caddy have all been atypically quiet so far. scotty seems to be nonexistant
Old 06-30-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've explained my absence and I'm sorry for it. Check around, I've barely posted the last few days. Starting tomorrow I'll be back to usual Scotty. I have a decent ability that I'm waiting to use once I get a better feel for some people. I feel one of gonzo or vid is evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so firstly I have no idea what to make of Gonzo vs Vidae. The possibilities run the gambit and I've since ceased to try to get a pattern on Gonzo and Vidae to me they are nearly impossible to read. Scotty popped in to day hey guys I have an awesome ability and don't kill me for being inactive or you'll be sorry. type thing. Then there are about a dozen others who haven't posted at all today but that could always be due to what could be the holiday weekend (really the 4th is on a Wednesday? tha frack?) So I don't know.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote