Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-02-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Well in your case it is a townie who rarely posts and when he does adds nothing so no big loss in my opinion. Do you really think your grave was dug because you went after me and the whole town worships me? Really?
they don't worship you but you feed them crap and they eat it out of the palm of your hand. it was only a matter of time before you made a serious play to get me out of the way. given the current situation, my grave was dug, yes.

and this bolded part... really? you are perfectly okay with eliminating a townie who, while I may not read, contributes at the very least something? you wouldn't rather look for someone who, ya know, might be... evil? good idea, you sure are a hero for the town!
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo: JOAT
Snicho: Watcher
Scottyboy: Gifter
Snicho: Townie
Woot: Tracker
Cigaro: Jailkeeper
Killxswitch: Lazy Cop
Rufus: Harmless Citizen(?)
sbh15: Townie

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
You say there are reasons, but no one has said any. I'd love to hear them.
Laying low. You seem to have defended a few people that have turned up good which is always a mafia move. When voting for CJ you completely passed the buck to Cig and said you were trusting him so nobody blamed you when CJ turned up good. I know you have called of few people out so you will say you aren't laying low but is always seems to be after someone else calls them out. Again, not saying you are evil but there are always reasons to suspect people.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
they don't worship you but you feed them crap and they eat it out of the palm of your hand. it was only a matter of time before you made a serious play to get me out of the way. given the current situation, my grave was dug, yes.

and this bolded part... really? you are perfectly okay with eliminating a townie who, while I may not read, contributes at the very least something? you wouldn't rather look for someone who, ya know, might be... evil? good idea, you sure are a hero for the town!
Okay, so I know you will answer me but besides me who is the one person you would lynch? Give me two or three more people you suspect as well.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay, so I know you will answer me but besides me who is the one person you would lynch? Give me two or three more people you suspect as well.
1. Deep, 2. killswitch, 3. SP (because where the hell has he been)/Rufus/some inactive type
Old 07-02-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
1. Deep, 2. killswitch, 3. SP (because where the hell has he been)/Rufus/some inactive type
Killswitch is out as a lazy cop. Do not believe him? Why these people? No need to explain SP because he already said he would be inactive.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Killswitch is out as a lazy cop. Do not believe him? Why these people? No need to explain SP because he already said he would be inactive.
because I don't really trust what most of them have said. I don't quite know how to explain, just how I've interpreted things I suppose. role reveals mean nothing to me after the SS game.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Gonzo

I'm thinking Rufus or Deep personally

Old 07-02-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Checking in on my phone, sbh is getting heated. Last game as doctor he was much more reserved when being accused. Said we would regret it, but was welcoming of any suspicions/questions.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Checking in on my phone, sbh is getting heated. Last game as doctor he was much more reserved when being accused. Said we would regret it, but was welcoming of any suspicions/questions.
you won't regret lynching me honestly because I can't do much more than confuse you guys or waste your time with my suspicions. they are based on nothing. I am not very skilled when it comes to reading into people's posts. I think one thing and I have really clung to that this game. that is that I believe Gonzo is evil.

the reason for me getting heated is my frustration that despite him being on the brink yesterday, everyone suddenly believes Gonzo. it seems so obvious to me that he is evil and I just can't convince anyone of that. instead the only response I get is a grilling by Gonzo that redirects suspicion back to me. it's annoying
Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sbh did kinda explode right away. still suspicious of deep. always suspicious of rufus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

please read TitanHope's posts from about page(s) 24-29 if it's not too much trouble. it articulates what I think better than could ever hope to. outside of that, I'm done defending myself, crusading against Gonzo, etc.

I have no information and can provide you with nothing but my own suspicions
Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not comfortable with vidae repeatedly saying he doesn't think I'm evil. I mean, that should be obvious, but I'm not sure if he's trying to pull a setup, should he be evil.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm not comfortable with vidae repeatedly saying he doesn't think I'm evil. I mean, that should be obvious, but I'm not sure if he's trying to pull a setup, should he be evil.
I know what you mean. I know when I was evil I planted a whole lot of seeds (or at least tried to) by getting really buddy buddy with some people so when I did turn up evil they would be looked at.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
why is unevilness obvious?

Old 07-02-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know what you mean. I know when I was evil I planted a whole lot of seeds (or at least tried to) by getting really buddy buddy with some people so when I did turn up evil they would be looked at.
Not even that, but maybe even as a deflection should I be taken out at some point.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
why is unevilness obvious?
Well it very much isn't, from what I can gather. But it should be, because I'm all-town, baby.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Not even that, but maybe even as a deflection should I be taken out at some point.
Good point. I think it is obvious I still don't trust him haha but I never really read too much into what evil people say besides the people they are suspicious of and the people they never name.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'll be gone for a couple hours.

vote: vidae

Why not.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I'll be gone for a couple hours.

vote: vidae

Why not.
You must know how tempting you have made this for me. That said maybe this is your way of keeping sbh around for a day if he does turn up evil. I don't think you would do that because it kind of **** you over but just a thought. As much as I am tempted I still think the plan to jailkeep Vidae and then have me watched/protected is solid. If anything at this point I think Vidae is a roleblocker.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Laying low. You seem to have defended a few people that have turned up good which is always a mafia move.
Yet again something I always do. If I don't think someone is evil, I won't vote for them. And people come up with the dumbest ******* reasons for suspecting someone. Me defending an innocent person makes me suspicious. Makes sense.

Quote:
When voting for CJ you completely passed the buck to Cig and said you were trusting him so nobody blamed you when CJ turned up good.
Yup that's why I did it. You nailed me. Or it could be something logical, like me having nothing else to go one. We had no information, and Cigaro came out there with that. I voted for CJ for the same reason everyone else did. Trusting Cigaro. That's not me passing the blame on to Cigaro, either. He had reason to suspect CJ, and we all bought it. It happens.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

That could work. I'm just trying to get discussion going on what's on my mind so I have something fun to return to. I'm not worried about it taking off, there has not been a whole lot of fervent anti-vidae sentiment outside of us.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Yet again something I always do. If I don't think someone is evil, I won't vote for them. And people come up with the dumbest ******* reasons for suspecting someone. Me defending an innocent person makes me suspicious. Makes sense.

Yup that's why I did it. You nailed me. Or it could be something logical, like me having nothing else to go one. We had no information, and Cigaro came out there with that. I voted for CJ for the same reason everyone else did. Trusting Cigaro. That's not me passing the blame on to Cigaro, either. He had reason to suspect CJ, and we all bought it. It happens.
Again I am not the one going hard after you so calm down. It was the word you chose with Cigaro "I trust Cigaro". We were all voting based on CJ being jailkept twice and there being a total of one kill over two nights. It was just the wording that got to me. Could be me looking to much into it because again to say there are no reasons to suspect you is crazy and just seems like you are overcompensating.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That could work. I'm just trying to get discussion going on what's on my mind so I have something fun to return to. I'm not worried about it taking off, there has not been a whole lot of fervent anti-vidae sentiment outside of us.
I have been trying to get discussion going all game. Good luck with that. Glad to see someone else is at least trying.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Sbh (2) deep, Vidae
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote