Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-02-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted sbh Jr, geez!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post

Yup that's why I did it. You nailed me. Or it could be something logical, like me having nothing else to go one. We had no information, and Cigaro came out there with that. I voted for CJ for the same reason everyone else did. Trusting Cigaro. That's not me passing the blame on to Cigaro, either. He had reason to suspect CJ, and we all bought it. It happens.
Yeah that's the same reason I voted for CJ, honestly without any other information I believed him.

It was either that or go after Gonzo, call me crazy but I believe him. I have been in a similar role before when I was R2D2. It was only 3 abilities, I believe it was investigate, role block and protect.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to hear why sbh still thinks Gonzo is evil/what role he performs. His angry reaction is the complete opposite to that of the way he reacted when he was a doctor. Seems odd.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus, who are you suspicious of? I see you stepping into comment sporadically, but never offering any names of your own.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I would like to hear why sbh still thinks Gonzo is evil/what role he performs. His angry reaction is the complete opposite to that of the way he reacted when he was a doctor. Seems odd.
This is why I have not changed my vote. Hopefully he expands more. In any case I am off for a few hours, I will check back later.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Grizz, Fenikz, Forenci, SBH, GOW, Deep, SuperMcGee
These are the people I think is where we'll find out mafia and SK, Cigaro.

This is based on the claims that have been made.

Vidae is one that isn't listed, but you know when I was with him before in the Wire and Elder Scrolls games...everyone seemed to just say he was suspicious without any good reason, so it's hard to get a good read on him.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
These are the people I think is where we'll find out mafia and SK, Cigaro.

This is based on the claims that have been made.

Vidae is one that isn't listed, but you know when I was with him before in the Wire and Elder Scrolls games...everyone seemed to just say he was suspicious without any good reason, so it's hard to get a good read on him.
I know you listed them, but you must have suspicions of people based on more than just whether or not they've role revealed.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Sbh (3) deep, Vidae, Gonzo
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Vote: Rufus

Hanging around without really contributing much. Suspicious, very very suspicious.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I'm also not liking this "I could have killed off Gonzo but didn't" line being used by Rufus, sbh or others. Just seems weird to see so many claiming it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot
Rufus (1) Cigaro

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-02-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Also, there has been quite a bit of talk about SP. I didn't want to Mod-Kill him because I didn't want to give the town or the mafia an unfair advantage. So I will let you guys decide. If you want him mod killed, vote YES. If you want him alive, vote NO.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I know you listed them, but you must have suspicions of people based on more than just whether or not they've role revealed.
Well...not really. But I'd say sbh is the most suspicious in my eyes. He's seems hell bent on mentioning my name with evil doing so far, and his list included killxswitch as his second that he is most suspicious of when it's fairly safe to assume that he is a lazy cop. He also mentioned SP, Deep and myself, probably just trying to deflect attention away from himself.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Hanging around without really contributing much. Suspicious, very very suspicious.
I love to see those who jump on this. Then you will get some answers, but voting to lynch me will just put the town in a bigger hole.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is that so?

Vote: Rufus

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

YES on SP

Out of the six other people you listed as likely mafia members, you have no actual suspicions of them? And the one guy you do list is the one with most current heat already on?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Meh....I really don't care. Send me out with a BANG, if you must.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Vote Count:

Vote Count:

Rufus (2) Cigaro, Fenikz
Gonzo (1) sbh
Vidae (1) McGee
SP (1) Woot

Mod-Kill SuperPacker?

Yes (1) Cigaro

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, **** off McGee. That is such a dumb reason to vote for someone. It would have been better had I said that you were suspicious?

That is up there in the Hall of Fame with such classics as "I'm a Protector, I swear!" and "Player turned up good, so he must be the Godfather!"

I will remember this.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Meh....I really don't care. Send me out with a BANG, if you must.
The hell does this mean?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

suicide bombers in New Port?!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The hell does this mean?
Snicho will know...
Old 07-02-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get it. Why don't you just come out and say it?

Old 07-02-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't get it. Why don't you just come out and say it?
I can't say my character's name, that's why!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I can't say my character's name, that's why!
Oh, well I haven't seen the show so I will trust you!