Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-05-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snicho confirmed me as good a while ago Scotty.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, brain fart, you're the cop or incompetent cop or something, right? then I feel it's Deep, sbh and rufus left that need to be gone. as well as mcgee if he's the SK
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO character hints.

Last edited by jrdrylie : 07-05-2012 at 09:10 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lazy cop, apparently.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT:Removed sbh's character reveal.

Umm...idk the show but did you just character reveal...?

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-05-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
****, brain fart, you're the cop or incompetent cop or something, right? then I feel it's Deep, sbh and rufus left that need to be gone. as well as mcgee if he's the SK
I feel like if we lose this game it will be 97% because of your complete lack of logic.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Umm...idk the show but did you just character reveal...?
whaaaat no way man
Old 07-05-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And yet JR edited your post.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-05-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
And yet JR edited your post.
yeah I just would have like spoiled the game by revealing everyone... and stuff
Old 07-05-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I warned someone about it earlier. It's in the rules. And that was a pretty big hint about your character.

sbh - Zach Steven - Traitor - Modkilled

Now with 7 remaining players, 4 votes are needed for a majority. Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Well at least we were right about him being evil-ish. Back to the drawing board, I'm inclined to go with McGee at this point. I know he's been playing it off as being a vigilante but I still find it hard to leave an admitted killer alive, especially when he just took out our protector. Thoughts?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-05-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I feel like if we lose this game it will be 97% because of your complete lack of logic.
that's a lot of talk from someone who's done absolutely nothing of value thus far in the game
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Where is woot? Hopefully he tracked whoever killed Cigaro.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-05-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's a lot of talk from someone who's done absolutely nothing of value thus far in the game
I was the first person to vote for both vidae and sbh, who were evil. Remind me, what have you done?

Quote:
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly grizz, Im with you, it just seems like it could be a huge mistake to leave someone with a killing ability alive
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Honestly grizz, Im with you, it just seems like it could be a huge mistake to leave someone with a killing ability alive
I'm struggling to decide whether McGee is a serial killer who is using the vigilante as a nice coverup if anyone is watching him or if he's actually a vigilante. If it's the latter, I don't want to kill him. That further worsens our ratio.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Can someone remind me how we know Grizz is good?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
I was the first person to vote for both vidae and sbh, who were evil. Remind me, what have you done?
i've been behind lynching vidae for a while, as well as my suspicions of caddy (when it was still him)

I also said sbh was more than likely evil.

out of the people left, you, mcgee, and rufus are the most likely candidates to be evil (since we know mcgee has the killing power and we're all wary of keeping him alive)
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i've been behind lynching vidae for a while, as well as my suspicions of caddy (when it was still him)

I also said sbh was more than likely evil.

out of the people left, you, mcgee, and rufus are the most likely candidates to be evil (since we know mcgee has the killing power and we're all wary of keeping him alive)
Yet you still offer up no reasons why I am evil! Brilliant!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Yet you still offer up no reasons why I am evil! Brilliant!
it's a numbers game at this point. we know myself, woot and killswitch are good.

that leaves grizz, you, mcgee and rufus.

I believe grizz is good (he was the thief), leaving you, mcgee and rufus
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
it's a numbers game at this point. we know myself, woot and killswitch are good.

that leaves grizz, you, mcgee and rufus.

I believe grizz is good (he was the thief), leaving you, mcgee and rufus
How do we know woot is good? I'll admit it's getting a bit jumbled up at this point.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well at least we were right about him being evil-ish. Back to the drawing board, I'm inclined to go with McGee at this point. I know he's been playing it off as being a vigilante but I still find it hard to leave an admitted killer alive, especially when he just took out our protector. Thoughts?
Grizzy Grizz Grizz. You have an AWFUL voting record. Somebody that you have cleared is probably not who they say. You've gotten creative with lies before (Harry Potter game) when evil. The closest thing I have seen to evidence of a SK is snicho's death, unless the fork stab in Forenci meant someone else targeted him. What has confirmed your role? Stealing motivation from Scotty. you claim you used it to thieve from killxswitch and found a gun, which snicho didn't think really fit the character. It can make sense with an investigator, sure, but you haven't turned up anything else. Who's to say that motivation wasn't used to give the mafia an extra kill the next night?

Am I missing something that confirms you as good, really?

All of our power roles are giving us diddily squat. I need woot to come and save me with something.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
How do we know woot is good? I'll admit it's getting a bit jumbled up at this point.
pretty sure woot was cleared.

I'm not totally sold on grizz though. Would a good thief even be a role actually?

ugh.

I just know (maybe think, **** if i know at this point) that me, woot and kill switch are good (based on snicho's investigation)

mcgee is neutral

Not sure on deep, rufus or grizz.

that's pretty much where we stand.
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

I think Rufus and Grizz are evil with McGee being the SK. I'm assuming there are still two mafia members alive.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

at this point, it's gotta be rufus. still stuck on grizz/deep right now though.

lynch rufus
Quote: