Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-05-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Gonzo is taking no prisoners this time around...everyone is a target.

Do me next!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Rufus, I feel like you are the town rapist. It would be a neutral role I think. I am ******* on to you.
How great would it be if Rufus was the one that killed snicho, and Gonzo somehow ended up being right about this day one nonsense?

But really, I think I'm actually leaning away from Rufus, right now.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Off to bed. Close the thread if someone gets four votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I need to get to bed as well.

I'll check in before I leave tomorrow morning for work, hope I'm not dead.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking it has to be Grizz.

vote: Grizz
Old 07-06-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have anything :/

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i trust my investigations and if mcgee isnt the sk, that means there isnt one in this game.

vote: mcgee

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Rufus (2) scotty, Deep
Deep (1) Rufus
McGee (2) Killswitch, Grizz
Grizz (1) McGee

with 7 remaining players, 4 votes needed for a majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Thought about the show for a bit and I think I have an idea for who most people could be. Not sure yet when it comes to Deep/Rufus, but Grizz being evil just makes plenty of sense. He's played an entirely too untrustworthy game and I don't trust his good thievery claims.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also McGee, he claims to have been jailkept last night by Cigaro, we won't know until the end of the game, but it's the perfect alibi if he killed him as well.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:44 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty - confirmed gifter, good
KillxSwitch - confirmed lazy cop, good
Woot - the first confirmed town-aligned player I believe

Grizz - supposed thief, has played in a way that appears "town"
Deep - hmm...

Rufus - probably evil though it breaks my heart
SuperMcGee - SK or mafia

I am confident of the first 3. And I am confident of the last two. I am pretty sure Grizz is good. Dammit Grizz if you are SK/neutral AGAIN I will do something drastic. You said you "trust your investigations". You are a thief. What do you mean by that? Refresh my memory.

I don't find the way Deep has played to be particularly untrustworthy but the process of elimination just kind of puts him there.

If we lynch McGee, we either remove the SK and only have to worry about one death per night, or we get a mafioso and thin their number to 1. I think that is the right route to go for this day.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thieves are a kind of "flavor cop" in that I steal an item allowing me to narrow down the target's role. That's why I called them "investigations."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you remind me what you stole from people besides me? I know you got my gun. And I think one of your thieving jobs failed.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-06-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Also McGee, he claims to have been jailkept last night by Cigaro, we won't know until the end of the game, but it's the perfect alibi if he killed him as well.
I don't know for sure if I was jailkept, I was just assuming it was either me or SBH since my theft of SBH failed. Since I thought SBH was evil, I was making the assumption that it was me that he jailkept since there was still a mafia kill. Given that SBH was a traitor that didn't appear to have been recruited, I am no longer confident Cigaro jailkept me anymore, could have gone either way honestly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2012, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Rufus and Deep had nothing of value to steal which made me think they are townies. You had a gun which made me think you were either a cop, mafia, or SK. My theft against Gonzo and SBH failed. I still have no idea why the one on Gonzo failed but I'm guessing the SBH one failed last night because Cigaro jailkept me or him as Cig was pretty suspicious of both of us.

EDIT: Oh and I stole Scotty's dating advice.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-06-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I just think Mcgee has to be the play. I really don't know what to think about Deep and his quick attack on Rufus. That would appear to be the actions of two people that aren't aligned. There is enough suspicion on some other players that they didn't need to try that ploy. But maybe they are anyway, Rufus did suggest a compromise. Or maybe Deep isn't mafia. So... yeah. Mcgee.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-06-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Can we compromise? It seems we are both suspicious of Grizz, correct? I know McGee is as well...going that route may give us better results than either you or me getting lynched.

I know you are 100% sure that I'm evil, but I'm not. Trust me on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm thinking it has to be Grizz.
Oh look, they are bickering with each other and then they want to compromise on killing me. Kill, I think you and I both know that the mafia and SK need to work together to win this late in the game (see:Broth's lynch in SS) and the numbers are clearly on our (the town's) side right now.

I'm starting to wonder if one of the two mafia left is actually a tailor and my investigations on Rufus/Deep could have been off...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

I'm willing to go with McGee, even though he seems like the only one to kind of believe me at the moment. I guess we just have to rid the town of any one who can kill.

Unvote: DeepThreat
Old 07-06-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Oh look, they are bickering with each other and then they want to compromise on killing me. Kill, I think you and I both know that the mafia and SK need to work together to win this late in the game (see:Broth's lynch in SS) and the numbers are clearly on our (the town's) side right now.

I'm starting to wonder if one of the two mafia left is actually a tailor and my investigations on Rufus/Deep could have been off...
Yeah, because while we were going at each other, me and Deep do have similar suspicions of you.

Especially when you gave the same results of both Deep and myself, but yet Deep seems to believe I'm 100% evil.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what to do at this point.

Reveal yourself !!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Can a tailor prevent a thief from stealing? I thought they would be mainly looking at ******* up the investigators.

Either way, night 1 you attempted to steal from me right? Well, I'm not exactly a target on night actions, especially early on, so I'm sure why a tailor would target me anyway. Especially when you look at who is already in the Mafia...Caddy/Gow, Vidae, broth so far...much more likely to be looked at rather than me.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Rufus reveal yourself.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Yea, I'm not sure how framers/tailors would work with a thief honestly. Assuming it can affect it, I'm a lot more suspicious of my investigation of Deep anyway because, like you said, you aren't really a target early but Deep was a prime target when I looked into him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

We can deal with Rufus the next day, once we get Mcgee. We'll know more once we see who died. Of course that might be me or one of the other confirmed good guys so maybe you won't know more. But at this stage there is an element of both suspicion and doubt for Grizz, Deep, and Rufus. With Mcgee I don't see what doubt there could even be at this point.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-06-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Rufus reveal yourself.
Citizen of Newport
Old 07-06-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Mehhhh you can be a citizen of newport and be evil.

#MoncriefArmy